Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-31-2011   #1 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38
Default Dragon Nest - Minotaur Nest Parties

Parties have been getting worse lately, elitists thinking that green and blues are the worst things in the world and people going afk all over the place. Its been out for weeks, you should know that if you're going to be doing this, expect at the least a 12 minute dungeon run, so take care of all your crap beforehand.

People kept complaining that I died too often. It's not my fault that I take up most of the aggro because I dps better. Instead of taking the time to whine about me dying, take advantage of the fact the boss is ignoring you and fire off your most powerful attacks. Its not your ress scrolls getting wasted, its mines. I'm a squishy mage, with almost 8k HP. The moment he buffs up at his 3rd bar of health, everything becomes lethal to me.

Before anyone says anything about just running with guildies and friends. GGFTW guild as well as everyone on my friends list are most likely on hiatus till level cap raise. And those that do get on either gave up on Mino or is afk at the time.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-31-2011   #2 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

i never understood why ppl care so much about winning in stages. losing in stages is a good thing to me.. you know? a challenge

No matter what may await, please don't regret meeting me.

Solomid Guides:
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=22360

09-01-2011   #3 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal
i never understood why ppl care so much about winning in stages. losing in stages is a good thing to me.. you know? a challenge
Maybe because some people use Mino Nest as a primary source of income, and therefore would like it to be done without any issues.

09-01-2011   #4 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

This makes me wanna play DN so badly atm.
The Minotaur Nest patch came today and it literally destroyed the whole game. Lol
Gibberish language, untranslated script and even the hosting itself died. o_o

The patch is so epic that it killed cherrycredits..

@onto your rant.. I have to agree on the AFK part.
It's like, if you're going to afk, DISBAND YOUR DAMN PARTY. ARGH.

09-01-2011   #5 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stsim144
This makes me wanna play DN so badly atm.
The Minotaur Nest patch came today and it literally destroyed the whole game. Lol
Gibberish language, untranslated script and even the hosting itself died. o_o

The patch is so epic that it killed cherrycredits..

@onto your rant.. I have to agree on the AFK part.
It's like, if you're going to afk, DISBAND YOUR DAMN PARTY. ARGH.
Wow lol, just be prepared for it, the boss hits REALLY hard. I've seen 12k crits done on paladins.

And yes, the AFKers + the many gold seller listings are killing me. Maybe The Edge of Darkness will be better.

09-01-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

still makes me want to go back to DN despite the temporary dead-ness. But Gerrant has its problems qq

Everyone's going all PvP crazy, and Mino material farming.

09-01-2011   #7 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Welp Lilica, I've gotten used to it. Carrying todo parties is like my career now.

09-01-2011   #8 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
Welp Lilica, I've gotten used to it. Carrying todo parties is like my career now.
e.e, I'll never be used to it. Just once I'd like to not have aggro, it goes much quicker when I can throw out the good attacks like triple orbs without having to worry about getting an axe to the face.

09-01-2011   #9 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

3 letters. F2P. The F2P community will always be shit and nothing will be done about such behavior because the host will milk every single penny through virtual items from them. My advice, grow thicker skin if you want to keep playing with pick up groups.

09-01-2011   #10 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

To add on to my original rant. Went on earlier today and did one run. We got up to the boss. Normally the first thing that happens is the weapon toss, so we all dodge. But as we were attacking it, two of the party members(Paladin and Swordsman) ran off to the side. Leaving me and a Priest to fight it, when we died we ask why. "We don't want to get aggro" was the response. This is retarded, I can understand the Swordsman because they die horribly when the boss attacks them. BUT THE OTHER ONE IS A FRIGGIN TANK, we had a healer so there should have been no issues. Needless to say the arses didn't attack until we got him down by a bar and a half of health. B> 32 Cap so I can solo/duo this retarded dungeon for my money.

09-01-2011   #11 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilica
B> 32 Cap so I can solo/duo this retarded dungeon for my money.
I could do it now, but it's a really time-intensive solo e_e

09-02-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilica
BUT THE OTHER ONE IS A FRIGGIN TANK
Kinda sucks when a Paladin/Priest in a party never uses "Block" in such heated situations and go Gung-ho for the next 10 or 15 seconds.

Hopefully your party situations improve over the weeks ^_^

09-03-2011   #13 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold

Guys.. I think they nerfed it in SEA DN... >_>

I NEVER SEEN 17K crits from mino himself.. The MOST is idk.. 6k? And half of the community have like 7~14k HP.. (Asian thing)

And someone from my (ex)guild soloed it. -.-
And all the Ancient stuff? Yeah, the prices drop within 8+ hours after patch released. You can get the whole set for like 300~500g now. I actually lol'd.. And we have restriction to enter Nest since the Red Seal is bugged (bunny wouldn't drop it).. So like.. After the bug is fixed, expect 40g weapon..

Yeap. PvP sucks though. Bow Master is a freaking sitting duck in PvP.. *waits for level cap raise*

09-03-2011   #14 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

Quote:
Guys.. I think they nerfed it in SEA DN... >_>

I NEVER SEEN 17K crits from mino himself.. The MOST is idk.. 6k? And half of the community have like 7~14k HP.. (Asian thing)

And someone from my (ex)guild soloed it. -.-
And all the Ancient stuff? Yeah, the prices drop within 8+ hours after patch released. You can get the whole set for like 300~500g now. I actually lol'd.. And we have restriction to enter Nest since the Red Seal is bugged (bunny wouldn't drop it).. So like.. After the bug is fixed, expect 40g weapon..

Yeap. PvP sucks though. Bow Master is a freaking sitting duck in PvP.. *waits for level cap raise*
The powerful crits are from that overhead axe swing after he buffs himself 3 - 4 times. And lol, with those prices I'd actually try and make an epic set instead of settling for crafted blues.

09-05-2011   #15 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

I play a Cleric and I've never died in a mino run. \o/

09-05-2011   #16 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinBieber
I play a Cleric and I've never died in a mino run. \o/
DoT's don't get the aggro, DPS's do. That's the problem. You never die because you can dodge decently, and you only get the heavy aggro for like 4% of the actual fight. For DPS players, we're essentially getting chased around the arena while still putting out the vast majority of the damage. That and we have squishy amounts of HP, no skill for blocking, no means to heal ourselves, and mediocre defense. We're just lucky we've got good mobility; it's thanks to that that I typically don't die or only die once in Minotaur Nest runs.

09-05-2011   #17 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
DoT's don't get the aggro, DPS's do. That's the problem. You never die because you can dodge decently, and you only get the heavy aggro for like 4% of the actual fight. For DPS players, we're essentially getting chased around the arena while still putting out the vast majority of the damage. That and we have squishy amounts of HP, no skill for blocking, no means to heal ourselves, and mediocre defense. We're just lucky we've got good mobility; it's thanks to that that I typically don't die or only die once in Minotaur Nest runs.
Don't you just hate it when the boss aggros someone else then turns right at you as you're using a strong attack.

09-06-2011   #18 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

^
THAT.
I played BM (sharshooter, my main) and when I use the splitting arrow? (forgot its name, splits into 6).. That THING turns his head to me... slowly of course and then.. BAM throwing his machete all around me. LOL

09-07-2011   #19 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

Quote:
^
THAT.
I played BM (sharshooter, my main) and when I use the splitting arrow? (forgot its name, splits into 6).. That THING turns his head to me... slowly of course and then.. BAM throwing his machete all around me. LOL
Yep, I hate Linear Ray now because of this. I can't blink out of it so I get owned.

09-07-2011   #20 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

The only thing I can use is a freaking Poison Missiles..

And the stupid hoard of Crazy Cows.. OMG Y U NO DMG THE MOBS AS WELL!!