Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-29-2011   #1 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute
Default People being too shy/sensitive.

Does anybody else find it annoying how certain people are too sensitive? No matter what you say or how you say it, they end up taking it as a negative and get all upset; you usually can't be honest and have to walk on eggshells. I do care about how people feel usually, but it just ends up being too much. Sometimes when I come across these people, I feel like telling them to grow a pair and that the world is pretty harsh; should get used to at least a little negativity.

Then we have the people who are too shy. Sometimes you'll come across ones that do everything to avoid certain people and end up complaining how s/he can't make any friends or find a partner. These people don't realize that you actually have to make an effort to make friends, you can't just sit back and expect things to come to you or for things to just happen.

Last edited by Jon; 08-30-2011 at 12:10 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-29-2011   #2 (permalink)
-
Special

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

You snotrocket.

08-29-2011   #3 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I get what you mean. Sometimes I like to say things bluntly and then when people get all hot and bothered about it, I just don't understand how they could rather me sugarcoat it and let them off gently rather than hearing the full truth. This applies especially if it is a friend.

08-29-2011   #4 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

IDK what's worse. You can either miss out on everything by being shy, or being judged like doomsday if you're too sensitive.

It can be rather annoying, but I try to remember that people are different. Not everyone fits into every crowd they run into, that'll never change.

Although, I've experienced before that shy people judged me for being outgoing and open. Grrrr, they don't even talk to people, why do they get the rights to judge someone for being social that wanna live life in a fun way? I'm not hating on shy people at all, but there are different stages of shyness, I respect it, but not if they trash you first. =X

☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754

08-29-2011   #5 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

I can't complain, I'll probably earn my money by treating people like that (and others), or at least trying to help them to change.

08-29-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

I'm starting to like my dorm-mates after the past few days. yay "nerds night out" with movies xD

The only effort it takes is willing to join into whatever activities presented, depending on how accommodating the people are.

08-29-2011   #7 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

who the hell made you the mother.

08-30-2011   #8 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

My group of friends have no problem pranking and roasting eachother and we're still friends. This kind of environment doesn't help when dealing with others though.

08-30-2011   #9 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

Actually, I have a few shy friends. But they're the kind of people that really lets loose once they are comfortable around you. Those are usually the most fun friends, from my experience.

It's the same if you take the nerd out drinking, they always get the most drunk and do the silliest things.

☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754

08-30-2011   #10 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Imagine how worked up they would get after watching any sort of comedy these days...oh the racist jokes.

08-30-2011   #11 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

I'm both shy and sensitive lol but obviously I really open up with friends... I don't stop talking ;p and I get super sensitive when my friends say things I don't like to me, when they don't normally say those things... e.g. if a friend who never swore randomly called me a b***h out of nowhere, comparing to someone that always goes ''sup b***h sup w***e'', so I don't get offended at all if they're used to saying it etc if anyone understands me >:

I don't get offended by any sort of TV, it's funny >: <3 Family Guy

I'm shy around people IRL because of what happened to me before.. so I don't bother talking to anyone that doesn't talk to me first.. I'm quite independant and I don't need help in class or w/e, the only help I need is emotionally which I can get from my bf :3 I don't mind only walking/talking/whatever with him anyway~ we're always available to each other so neither of us is alone.. it'll be even easier when he starts at my college soon too :3 I would say I am too shy and I hate talking to anyone I don't know but I'd rather be like that than be outspoken @_@? Idk D:

Last edited by Vixen; 08-30-2011 at 08:06 AM.

08-31-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Ultima Online

PetraTheWitch is on a distinguished road

Hell, yes, I know what you mean. My boyfriend's best friend is like that. I cannot avoid her at all but I always do something wrong. If I come and greet her, she gets shy and I feel uncomfortable about it. If I don't talk to her (not to get her shy again), she would tell my bf I was arrogand and unfriendly... Geez, I don't know what to do here.