League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-27-2011   #1 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>
Default RAEg

That's it, I'm going to do a exam to get a full-time job. Need more time away from home, from you-know-who, that is always worrying too much and needlessly, at the point of making me feel suffocated, it's just too annoying >_>
I'll have less time to study and do homework, but I'll meet people (nice people, hopefully), get paid $830/month (USD) and have 60% of college paid (without subtracting any value from my salary). They're hiring people to be drafters, well I'm good enough at drawing. So, time to study technical drawing, portuguese and math. Gotta at least get a good enough score for them to put me in the waiting list.

Onto other, it's been almost a month since I'm going to a shop and asking them if there's any cats for adoption and all they have are dogs >_> they told me to come back next saturday, as always, 'cause there's someone who's gonna bring some kittens.

Last edited by NiBo; 08-27-2011 at 02:28 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-27-2011   #2 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

are you ever happy bro

alcohol and hallucinogenic drugs exist

and hugs

and god forbid blogs

08-27-2011   #3 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

I'm angry, most time, the exception is when I'm around my friends, then I'm happy~
Alcohol and drugs bring pleasure only for a short time, but hugs are a nice idea. Gonna hug my friends (the ones I meet often) instead of cheeck-kiss like usual >_> yea, they're all women.
There's memebase and those other sites, ggftw, art sites and social networks, but it's not the same as it is with my friends at college.