ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > Random Forum

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

View Poll Results: What type of music do you like?
Dubstep 1 6.67%
2-step 0 0%
Drumstep 0 0%
Clownstep 2 13.33%
Darkstep 0 0%
Avant-garde Celtic Jazz Harp 7 46.67%
I don't listen to music 5 33.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-24-2011   #21 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice
Says the guy who actually like Roots of a New Broken Kiss. Also, have you heard the new release from Bustin Jieber. You know, the guy who went to Antarctica and sampled penguins mating 20 times over in order to make beautiful ambient soundscapes? I'm guessing not because all you listen to is MAINSTREAM TRASH.
Funny you mentioned it:

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-24-2011   #22 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharoe
Funny you mentioned it:

You probably just grabbed that off of what.cd after I mentioned it. Also, I like how it's the digital version, and not the vinyl rip. Homemade my ass.

07-24-2011   #23 (permalink)
Snow White
Special
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerPervert Award

Ayumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Never listen to anything by Lustmord, or Swans ever.
Living invitation. Brb, searching up their songs. ( `ー)

07-24-2011   #24 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all

I have the autographed vinyl too:

07-24-2011   #25 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Did you get that done at his gig in Boston last week? That rendition of Falling Through Melting Ice As Our Hearts Warm The Glaciers he played was beautiful. I'd show you mine too, but I don't want plebes staring at it.

07-24-2011   #26 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

well thanks justice for proving to me that it all doesn't sound the same. it's still not my choice of music though...

i like this though:

have another:

Last edited by PedroRomero; 07-24-2011 at 07:35 PM.

07-24-2011   #27 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Quote:
Did you get that done at his gig in Boston last week? That rendition of Falling Through Melting Ice As Our Hearts Warm The Glaciers he played was beautiful. I'd show you mine too, but I don't want plebes staring at it.
Actually Ushuaia, but I've heard the Boston gig was pretty good. This guy touches our souls, unlike all this mainstream crap that capitalism loves so much.

07-25-2011   #28 (permalink)
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
DC Universe OnlineWorld of WarcraftVindictusElsword
Awards Pervert Award

Kongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant future
Guild: Smelly Bedlam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi
Ok, I'm freaking out. This is the most scary shit I've ever heard.

I did not know music could be scary. ;A;

07-25-2011   #29 (permalink)
Snow White
Special
Games

Ayumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Vinyls are so great and underrated (by the fact that more people need to get into it!)

07-25-2011   #30 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Actually Ushuaia, but I've heard the Boston gig was pretty good. This guy touches our souls, unlike all this mainstream crap that capitalism loves so much.
Wow what a hipster. Excuse me while I wipe my ass with your hipster bread from your co-op supermarket.

07-25-2011   #31 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
I am Jealous because I have shitty taste and music and an unhealthy diet.
Whoa, calm down, plebe. No reason to get all butthurt.

07-25-2011   #32 (permalink)
Snow White
Special
Games

yea u show him da mad

07-25-2011   #33 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert

Quote:
Whoa, calm down, plebe. No reason to get all butthurt.
My butt is only hurt because I wiped with that co-op bread.

Also brb posting most mainstream techno:

07-25-2011   #34 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
My butt is only hurt because I wiped with that co-op bread.

Also brb posting most mainstream techno:

ANOTHER MUSIC SERIOUS POST COMING IN

Trance and Techno are two different things with completely different aesthetics. I don't feel like explaining it because I've already made myself look way too much like a pretentious douche in this thread, so read about it yourself. Ishkur's Guide to Electronic Music | New Home on Techno.org

Also, I'm not even going to listen to that song. My neighbor played it all day erryday for an entire week straight last year so now it's permanently embedded into my head.

07-25-2011   #35 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Oops look like you got me there. I just always pictured "techno" as the term for the broad overview of electronic music, didn't ever bother to think of it as its own specific thing. Oh well.

You win this round. :v

07-25-2011   #36 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Welcome to the club. Wiping your ass with bread is actually such an edgy, provocative, underground and non plebeian action that I have to say:

Congratulations, now you can buy your clothes at urban outfitters.

07-25-2011   #37 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
Welcome to the club. Wiping your ass with bread is actually such an edgy, provocative, underground and non plebeian action that I have to say:

Congratulations, now you can buy your clothes at urban outfitters.
Urban outfitters? Really? I thought you weren't a plebe.

07-25-2011   #38 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Quote:
Urban outfitters? Really? I thought you weren't a plebe.
Hey, this guy needs to climb the long underground stairs one step at a time.

07-25-2011   #39 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
Hey, this guy needs to climb the long underground stairs one step at a time.
He should start with Goodwill. It's much cheaper and not lamestream like Urban Outfitters. I only recommend people wear Urban Outfitters ironically.

07-26-2011   #40 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

my hometown is so hip we don't have urban outfitters. i only know of it from the internet...

can i join the club yet?