Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-13-2010   #1 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Ethane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond repute
Class: NONE
Default itt Meltdown of the Day [MotD][Meltdown][Lulz]

Quote:
*READ NOW* I'M GOING TO ****ING KILL MYSELF

Mood: Crazy

Okay you know what, I can't do it. I just can't ignore these ****ing bastards, and to release my stress I'm going to swear and cuss A LOT!

You people ARE ALL A GOD DAMN PIECE OF SHITTY HORSE SHIT!!! YOU'RE SO ****ING GOD DAMN IGNORANT IT ****ING KILLS MY BRAIN CELLS! I SWEAR TO GOD IF I KNEW YOU IN REAL ****ING LIFE I WOULD STAB YOU TO DEATH AND MAKE YOU FEEL PAIN. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I'VE TRIED AND TRIED TO IGNORE THESE IGNORANT BASTARDS BUT THEY'RE MAKING ME FEEL LIKE I'M THE MOST HATED PERSON IN THE WORLD! I ****ING DID NOTHING TO YOU STOP TELLING ME WHAT I HAVE TO ****ING TO YOU PIECES OF SHITTY ****ING RETARDS!!!!!!! I SWEAR TO GOD IF I GET ANOTHER HATE COMMENT ON ANYTHING OF MINE I WILL LEAVE THE INTERNET FOR GOOD! I CAN'T ****ING TAKE THIS STRESS! AS IF MY LIFE ISN'T ALREADY SCREWED UP ENOUGH, I ****ING HATE YOU PEOPLE AND WISH YOU WOULD ALL BURN IN HELL AND LET THE POISONOUS CLAWS OF DEMONS SEER(sic) YOUR FLESH AND MAKE YOU FEEL PAIN YOU WOULD NEVER FEEL BEFORE...THAT'S HOW MUCH I'M SICK OF THIS!

I MADE A MENTAL ****ING BREAKDOWN AND THREW EVERYTHING IN MY ROOM ON THE FLOOR! I CAN'T TAKE THIS CRITICISM, I COULDN'T TAKE IT IN REAL LIFE SO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I CAN TAKE IT ON YOU YOU FAT BASTARD *******'S!!!!!! IT'S ALL YOUR ****ING FAULT I'M AN EMOTIONAL WRECK NOW!!! YOU KNOW WHAT, I'LL GO STRAIGHT TO MY UNCLE AND HAVE HIM MURDER ME. YEAH, MY UNCLE IS TRYING TO MURDER ME, SO I'LL JUST DO HIM A FAVOUR AND GO RIGHT TO HIM YOU ****ING *******'S!!!!

I KNOW I SOUND COMPLETLY RETARDED BUT WHAT DOES IT MATTER?! YOU'VE ALREADY RUINED MY LIFE ENOUGH, SO WHY DON'T YOU DO YOURSELF'S ALL A FAVOUR AND DIE IN HELL YOU JACKASS'S!

AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CAN MAKE ME FEEL BETTER AT THIS POINT!!!!!!!!!!!
*******'s
jackass's

wow

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-13-2010   #2 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethane
*******'s
jackass's

wow
Who is that? Some DA fgt?

This is Kyuubey

01-13-2010   #3 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special

Ethane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Rook
Who is that? Some DA fgt?
hahaha it's that obvious, isn't it

also this crazy broad thinks her voice is copyrighted and threatening a DMCA against someone making a commentary

01-13-2010   #4 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles

"Oh, someone said my 'art' sucks, I'm going to kill myself, my life is ruined because of you."

What.

01-13-2010   #5 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

DA should just be fragged or something. It's filled with 75% crap anyway...

This is Kyuubey

01-13-2010   #6 (permalink)
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
DC Universe OnlineWorld of WarcraftVindictusElsword
Awards Pervert Award

Kongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant future
Guild: Nuclear Family

just where do you think they would all go if there was no DA

... Dun dun duh?

01-13-2010   #7 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special

this ***** is freaking crazy

Quote:
Okay, one, you don't have permission to take my copyrighted voice/video (idfc about the picture) and make a commentary about it. Two, I talk quiet is it really that big of a deal? God, not everybody can talk like god. Two, I'm only saying shit like that to defend myself, since I have a right to.
Quote:
Well, like I said a million times, that was an OLD video. I didn't know that before, god. Maybe you should listen to both sides of the story before you go and assume things. And yes it does, because he STOLE my video without MY permission and reuploaded it, also adding a meaningless commentary
Quote:
Well I never said I was ALWAYS right, but I am right to how pathetic you are. And I didn't know I could delete videos...My bad? And yes I do, and bases on what I've seen, your nothing but immature ****tards who have to bag on others to feel secure. And no you can't, because it infringes my rights. After all, it IS MY VOICE! I'm not a whiny *****, you just won't listen to reason. You weren't pointing out any logic, it was a complete was of my time to watch this load of crap.
yeah so anyway

guess what she (ahem) "draws", guys

take a wild freaking guess

01-13-2010   #8 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all

rainbow animals

01-13-2010   #9 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharoe
rainbow animals
close, but amazingly no she doesn't draw sparklydogs

here's a hint: when you refresh the new art uploads page on DA, it is roughly a quarter of the images will be

01-13-2010   #10 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Games
ACE OnlineWorld of TanksGuild Wars 2
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Zegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud of

Hey now, don't bag on others.

also, heh.

01-13-2010   #11 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

Quote:
close, but amazingly no she doesn't draw sparklydogs

here's a hint: when you refresh the new art uploads page on DA, it is roughly a quarter of the images will be
Rienbawwww colored animu?

01-13-2010   #12 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special

oh God the originality my poor little brain can't comprehend it

01-13-2010   #13 (permalink)
wants your bucket

She should leave the poor animals alone. They are happy doing their things, like being quadrupeds and eating each other.

01-13-2010   #14 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Some people are batshit insane like me and such, but who really cares. You can't rationalize with these people, and it just makes certain situations worse when you make a joke out of them.

Joking or not, you're not acting like a staff member should. If something bothers you, just ignore it or leave it be. Just because you have some sort of superiority complex, doesn't actually make you any better than any of the people you make a joke out of.

01-13-2010   #15 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
Some people are batshit insane like me and such, but who really cares. You can't rationalize with these people, and it just makes certain situations worse when you make a joke out of them.

Joking or not, you're not acting like a staff member should. If something bothers you, just ignore it or leave it be. Just because you have some sort of superiority complex, doesn't actually make you any better than any of the people you make a joke out of.
my God man you're right

I'll start acting like a perfect gentleman from here on out in this, the most serious and professional of subforums

01-13-2010   #16 (permalink)
Jon
Games
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my God man you're right

I'll start acting like a perfect gentleman from here on out in this, the most serious and professional of subforums
Sarcasm aside, people expect to joke around and such in Random. Making a joke out of somebody else is another story, however. It's pretty uncalled for.

01-13-2010   #17 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special

fine, if you think it's out of hand or mean then I won't do it again. (serious post) I don't agree but at the same time I'm not going to brush your opinion away, either.

01-13-2010   #18 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
fine, if you think it's out of hand or mean then I won't do it again. (serious post) I don't agree but at the same time I'm not going to brush your opinion away, either.
I honestly don't find these types of threads to be very tasteful, but you can do and post what you wish (after all, I'm not you). It's not against the rules or anything, and I dislike making people feel controlled/actually controlling people.

I was just merely letting you know how I feel about them (obviously). I guess I'll just ignore them in the future.

01-13-2010   #19 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith

I was just merely letting you know how I feel about them (obviously). I guess I'll just ignore them in the future.
after I made my smartass reply to your first post, I thought about it and if a user sees something he/she perceives as wrong and says something about it then I should listen. You don't have to defend yourself on your point because I'm not going bust your balls about it.

01-13-2010   #20 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special

Well it looks like that is said and done

thread over have a nice day