Originally Posted by SkillzKillz
Gais, it's not supposed to be a gay dance party. Look what you did.
/geɪ/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [gey] Show IPA adjective, -er, -est, noun, adverb
Use gay in a Sentence
1. having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.
2. bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.
3. given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season.
4. licentious; dissipated; wanton: The baron is a gay old rogue with an eye for the ladies.
5. of, indicating, or supporting homosexual interests or issues: a gay organization.
If the party aint gay i don't wanna be there.