Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-18-2008   #21 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

i was disappointed @ raep scene.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-18-2008   #22 (permalink)
C'est La Vie

Mysteria will become famous soon enoughMysteria will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Mysteria
IGN: Eyelash
Level: 143

inuyasha had finished his battle wit narku and he was going to find kagaome with the demon tribe that was inslave her "i need to find kagome b4 time runs out and they kill her" but a portal opened up that was cause by narakus minion Gannon from link "oh no" said inuyasha "ill get you yet gannon" said inuyasha inuyasha was teleported to strange woods he did not noe it was weird "wtf is dis place" said inuyasha he was in the hidden leef village and sasuke and sakura and naruto were over him but naruto was not with shirt on and inuyasha was bi so he blushed "put shirt on narto u moran" said sakura "lol luk at that dog demon" that inuyasha he said.
2 b contineud
inuyasha and sauke wer becoming to close of friend for narto to handle cuz narto had crush on saskue and he wanted him 2 himself "fk inutasha ill kil him" he said sakura had got kidnapped by gannon and was wif link who save her from him "dank u link" "don't worry I need no thanks" link had a dark past when princess zelda was killed but he fell in love with gordon freemon from another demention when naaraku opened up the portal "i want ur crowbar inside of me" sakura blushed when link said dis but link just laughed "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" den sakura laff "UHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHA" inuyasa wanted 2 save kagme but he was fallin in luv wit saskue who was emo but it was ok bcuz his brother murdered his family 4 supporting sakue becuz he was gay
sakra and link wer almost 2 hyrule when gannon attack with arrow "oh no get down sakra" link swung his sword *wush* *bamboof* *GONG* *HONK HONK* the battel wuz fierce and ganon had upper hand cuz of he had horse "your sword is well hung link"
WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT AHED
ganon grab link arm and kis him lip "I hope you liek hyrulian wood" said ganon link scream for sakra to do her jutsu but she was knco on uncoshis by ganons cursed arrow gann undreassed links clothes "don't rape me I'm a virgin" said link but ganon rape him any way "OH NO" said narto "wat a bad dream to have about link in this morning that I'm awaking upon" the pervy sensei saw narto inuyash and sakue bathing in d hot spring and wanted 2 hug narto cuz he luk cute with tiny pink butty "get away from here pervy sensei" narto punched him *boom* "NYUUUUKYAAAA" yelled perv sensei as he fly through air "lol" said narto "rofl" said sake "lmao" said inuyasha but when inuyasha got up he had a fresh morning wood and sakue was n d mood

TIME TO PUBLISH THIS SH1T

06-18-2008   #23 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

part 3 sasuke had seen and narto had seen it was inuyashas fresh boaner "omg it's biged" said sakue inuyasha had blushed and got bak into water and wuz fresh asleap when he had gotten down "he iz cute" said sake "fk u saske wut abt us when we fite we are strong when in bed stronger?" said naruto "omg" saku was shocked by his word "dat is deep narto but i am in love with inuyasa now" naturo cried in sake sholder which was bold and soft at once time. Link woke up and wuz surpirse 2 see sakura ded body "SAKRA" yelled link he was surpriesd to see her not living because seh was his only friend after he not see gordon anymore "I am sad" said link but then he saw a might warrior come of the night "who are you?" i am dante from "devil may cry 4"
2 be cont...

06-18-2008   #24 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

this should be made an anime.

06-18-2008   #25 (permalink)
Certified Stalker

Ildanach is on a distinguished road

Wtf

06-18-2008   #26 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

*gong* the chimney bell in dante office was ring link wuz crying becuz his only friend he had met on his adventure sakrua was dead and he was not viring so jesus did not love him dante played with both of his swords in his mansion "stay here link i m going 2 get sum milk dun leave cuz ganon is coming to look 4 u and he mite rape u again" linked cried into dantes busum. inuyasha and sakue and narto wer walking to the sand village and naruto wuz sad cuz sakra wuz missing "where is sakura" asked naruto "i dun know" said sakura den they gaara but he was mind controlled by narkau and his minion ganon im "oh know" said sasuke "THE CLONE JUTSU" said naruto then he had clone and they ran around gaara and gaara blushed cuz naruto wuz rly cute "gaara is intrested in me lol" said naruto "dis is noe time to be flirting narto said sake "WIND SCAR" said inuyasha and the wind scar hit garra and killed him in half but it was a robot and not garra "omg" said them all "the only one in eaf village whu can make robot is dr.willy and he is incarcerated by mega man" said sakue "oh know he escape" say naruto i gotta call mega man inuyasha called mega man on his 8 gig modded nokia iphone and said "it's gonna be a looonnng day"
CONTINUED IN NEXT VOLUME