Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-04-2009   #1 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals
Default The Manga that Could Not

<!> You've been KAGOHIJACK'd <!>
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha~!!

No seriously. This is a serious thread k, so no spam.

Anyway, if MMOG is to be written down as a manga, what do you think should be added and what do you think that the storyline would be? I would have some time after my main year end examinations, so I should be able to do up at least 4 chapters; hopefully LOL...

So yeah, here are my current ideas I have for the manga feel free to add in more, but don't spam no shit unless you're really serious about it K?

First, when I was thinking about our members... And when I say OUR members, I meant the original MT members, k? ML/ others, don't feel left out. Just fill in your names and throw some shitty stuffs that you think would do well to show your own personality on the forums and it should be OK and ready to go.

Side/ Main Story Characters:
NoeJeko
The "Boss" of the massive MyMMOGames company corps or whatever. Little is known about him till further down into the story, his weapon would be ??????????.

Bob
I din't think about Bob yet, I'll let Bob to choose whatever she wants to be for now.

Ronin
The company hooker; the one that tries his best to hook onto girls, but fails miserably almost all the time. Because of his horrible way of trying to get a girl to look at him, hes single and the rest of the characters loves to make fun of him using this point. His weapon would be ??????????. Hes mushy, uncool and acts weird, why else do you think he fails getting a girlfriend after so long?

Blu
I din't think about anything for Blu yet. Color scheme: Blue (WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING??)

Duber
Is a successful advertisment company. Many companies use Duber™ as an advertizing scheme to gain more popularity with the people. Duber will be one of the marketing advertisiments you would find in the manga which uses useless shit advertizing, like e?.

Miyuki
Is one of the group that does actual combat in most of the scenes. Shes one of the main group of characters that we will be focusing on. Her past and family is not known and Catharsis is the only known family member left alive for her. Miyuki shall be the devil loli style of character, but with a really good nature. Weapon would be BANHAMMER. Color scheme: Red and Black. Miyuki is yandere. Knives and blade class spellmage.
- Whatever Miyuki casts, will be of opposite of whatever Catharsis casts eg. Miyuki's Hellfire spell would be Catharsis's Holy Inferno spell

Catharsis
Is one of the group that does actual combat in most of the scenes. Shes one of the main group of characters that we will be focusing on. Her past and family is not known and Miyuki is the only known family member left alive for her. Catharsis will be the angel style of character, the older sister of Miyuki, but with a really bad nature. Weapon would be BANHAMMER. Color scheme: Blue and White. Catharsis is tsundere. Shielding and supportive class spellmage
- Whatever Catharsis casts, will be opposite of whatever Miyuki casts eg. Catharsis's Spear of Light spell would be Miyuki's Dark Lance spell

D.DemiGod
Is one of the group that does semi-combat phases in some scenes. Hes one of the side group of characters that we won't really be focusing on, kinda like a side dish. Danzig does not wants to be a tarp, but he has no choice because its part of the work that hes FORCED to do. DemiGodDanzig will be a tarp, since hes asking for it. He will look like that tarp; Mashiro from Mai Otome, and his weapon of choice would be a loli otome. The loli otome might be another user from this forum, watch out. Danzig hates being called a tarp. He acts like a caring loli, and calls all guys "Name-sama or Onii-chan"

zgm
Zgm will be one of the side characters, grouped up with Dangzi. Due to the massive failures of relationships he get through out his lifetime till now, zgm is a sad and desperate person. Hes willing to go out with anyone that looks remotely female and so long as it matters that everything works out. Zgm is the bisexual person of the company. He'll probably dress up normally, till he sees D.DemiGod, because Danzig is a tarp, and he'll turn into HARDGAY !! (FUUUUUUUU!!!) No weapons, but really good at martial arts. Acts like the butler thats after Hayate in Hayate the Combat Butler. Just imagine that hes after Danzig instead of Hayate, and it did work.

Torikakae
Is one of the side characters, he would be one of the main person who goes out and girls will go "OMG KAWAII~!!". Hes past is unknown, but hes forced to work for NoeJeko because of many failed bets. Torikakae is a failed gambler, and he lost all of his life possessions. His objective in this company is to get information upon where his treasured possession left by his last family member went to. Torikakae will look like that kimonomimi person from negima whatever whatever shitty manga shit. And no, he will be one of the characters in this manga which can't do magic. Acts cool, but hates it when the girls goes "OMG YOU'RE SOOOO CUTEEEE -Pinches cheeks-"

Strikegundam
I thought up nothing for him yet... No, he won't be a gundam pilot. Hes the gundam, he deserved that shit.

Kotarou
Is a shota, which Miyuki loves to bully him into submission. Miyuki will force Kotarou into a dress oftenly when especially if they're staying together for more than 4 hours. This makes Kotarou very much against Miyuki, because he doesn't like to wear a dress at all. Its too much breezy down there for his liking. Kotarou will be a loli tarp, as requested by HIMSELF. Choice of weapon would be a really huge pencil/ Pencil lance with Sketchbook shield?/ huge tablet pen. Hates being asked to wear a dress, shy when in a dress. Kotarou will probably be modelled after Hayate. which absolutely has no issues dressing in a maid outfit. :D Uses the alias "Koyori". Everyone is so used to this already that no one really cares that he is a trap. Uses a mechanical pencil as a weapon.

Kumatora
Kumatora is the familar creature of Catharsis. Probably looks like Kumatora, and is the opposite of Slaves. Only summonable by Catharsis. Kumatora is repulsive and loves to disturb Catharsis. Calls Catharsis "Mom".

Slaves
Slaves is the familar creature of Miyuki. Probably looks like Keronald, and is the opposite of Kumatora. Only summonable by Miyuki. Submissive behaviour because of being bullie... I mean, the training from Miyuki. Calls Miyuki "Master".

Nyarurato
In the beginning of the manga, Nyarurato is already dead. Killed in action while trying to save somebody, her spirit is trapped within her mornument containing her ashes. Being released from the darkness, Nyarurato was spiritually stuck with a person who has freed her soul with a single ritual. It turns out that this person is supposingly the reincarnation of the person she tried to save 5,363 years ago. Stuck like glue because of the soul link, Nyarurato has no choice but to work together with Silver Rook... Actually, due to the amounts of people claiming that I and this so-called person is actua... Nevermind about the details. Nyarurato will be a soul weapon. Kinda like those shit you get in Soul Eater, but instead of being alive in the first place, Nyarurato is already dead when the manga has started and would probably be a catgirl. No choice of weapon, but can be formed into different weapons; e.g. great sword, lance, gunlance, hammer, augmented gunhammer, bowgun, SnS, dual swords, long sword, bow and heavy bowgun. Nyarurato is very VERY tsundere. Shes loud, and usually hyperactive.

Silver Rook
Silver Rook is... Well, me? I din't think much for myself either. But I would probably be using Nyarurato as a weapon of choice. Great Sword/ Gunlance user. Doesn't likes how Nyarurato bombards him with weird questions upon stuffs shes never seen before during her period of era. e.g. television, fan... etc

Light
Light is one of the newer members of the community, having one of the same weapons as Dangiz, his basic weapon will be the ability to summon a Magical Kimonomimi styled Loli; EG. Krulu Shikishima, to fight for him in a battle. Being a summoning class mage, Light's and Dangiz's spells would be supportive to their lolis and increase the combat effectiveness with attack spells. Light's loli will be something we would make up probably. But it will be a Nurse/ Catgirl styled loli, and she'll be magic based in contrast with Dangiz's combat based loli.

Ethane
Ethane will not be the shitposter in this manga. I din't think much about a role for Ethane yet, but probably someone thats hated by everyone, but everyone would be requiring help from him. Choice of weapon: M16A3. Ethane is a very abusive person. Though not able to cast spells, Ethane depends on his M16A3 and his marksmanship to launch different spells towards the enemy. These spells are kept into mana crystals, therefore enabling them to be kept and modified into bullets. Ethane gets his ammunition from an unknown source. Hes a very vulgar, aggresive and threatening person, take that person from Eyeshield 21 as an example for this.

LittleWing
LittleWing is the travelling healer, her master who's her father and her only living family member had passed away after passing all his skill on to his only daughter. After griefing for a long period of time, LittleWing moved on upon meeting up with friends from MyMMOGames. She decides to use her skills to help them on their missions to save humanity. LittleWing is suited for bringing kilos for medevac (You'll understand this, Ethane) or using high level healing spells like Sin Saifojio; Cure, Group cure, restoration, potion and poison brewing, healing, mending, caturaization with an unlimited supply of blood transfusion, anti-venom, medical kits, fibrin bandages, blastocyst modules, antibotics shots and many MANY more. Please note that theres still diseases and infections that LittleWing can't cure. Probably looks like Tio from Konjiki no Gash Bell, hooray for lolis! Her weapon of choice is a giant Stringe. Shy and good natured, yet a little dim, LittleWing CAN'T revive teammates that has fallen in battle (a.k.a. dead)

Kowiz
Kowiz is a mystery character, really... Hes friend with another character; Shanni.
Nothing is known much about Kowiz, therefore you'll have to imagine whatever he'll be using as a weapon.

Goldie
Goldie is a tomboyish and active 16 year old teenage girl. Shes in the company for some specific reasons, further story will be revealed in with the manga. She loves wearing revealing clothing because of her great figure and huge boobs. Her weapon will be... Something.

k0n
- Saved for later -

Pandaccoon
- Saved for later -

Jester
- Saved for later -

The bad guys:
Tim Admin
The main superboss of this manga. His company is called MyTrickster. Hes abusive, evil and the one whos trying to destroy humanity with his ambushes, threats and much more. Tim Admin was NoeJeko's best friend, but he left for the dark side. Forming his very own minion force, hes destroying the world, bit by bit. Tim Admin will be the boss of the baddies. Who thinks otherwise? Little is known about him, I'll tell you more once we reach that part.

Luckygirl n friends
... Not much to be said about this, but seriously... Who's against it?

Gawayno
Gawayno is a failed artist. Hes used to compliments so much from people who pities him, that hes against a particular member of the MMOGs because of the painful truth. Gawayno searches for ways to make life hell for this particular person, and works for Tim Admin towards his conquest of making the perfect world, a world where people worships his drawings. I think he totally deserves one of the high ranking positions for the bad people cathegories. Gawayno is perfectly cool, until someone badtalks about his drawings. He loves to draw alot, even though he isn't really good in them anyway.

Metal
Metal, the ex-MT master adminstrator. Hes the one who provides Tim Admin with weaponary and ammunitions.

NTreev
The battalion filled with a army of people in business suits (Note: Matrix) with dark sunglasses. Their fighting skills varies dependant on the ranking of the person's rank in the battalion. These people are one of the few major baddies in the manga.

And many more
Theres more people to be included in this cathegory.

OK. So, we won't be really using the original forum nicks for this shit. It has to be in a way that suits the manga, goes with this forum and in some sense, the bad guys can't be too weak either. Both sides must be fair, with equal losses. Hell, if you want, the bad guys can be stronger than the good guys, but it must be fair in such a way that the good guys would be able to defeat the bad guys in some form of ways.

I'll keep a stand that Tim Admin will be STRONGER than NoeJeko, as he will be the ultimate baddie boss that requires everyone to take down.

So yeah, if you think you deserves a place in this manga, post. Post and don't forget to put whatever you think that would be most suited in your abilities.

Notes:
- This manga would probably start when my holidays start, so get ready! Might be publishing a page or two per day, or perhaps a chapter per week!
- The main characters WILL NOT be ME or NYARURATO. Instead, it would be another user, or a whole new character maybe.
- The characters with summoning spells (That means Miyuki, Catharsis, Dangiz and Light) will have reduced combat effective spells in contrast with stronger minions. These characters will have their minions by their sides at the start of the battle, though special cases for Miyuki and Catharsis, since their minions; Kumatora and Slaves would have to be summoned with a spell. Dangiz and Light's lolis will not have to be summoned, but would take time to enter combat phase.
- Nyarurato will have to take some time to shift into weapon form, there might be some phases where the enemy might decides to attack during this phase. During this phase, I will be almost helpless other than dodging and casting spells. Other than that, Nyarurato would almost always take the form of a great sword. This reduces the time to shift into weapon form, and the phase between weapon to human, or human to weapon is about 25 seconds.
- Miyuki and Catharsis will be fighting together in most scenes if combat takes place around them. Their attacks will be synchronized and depends greatly on teamwork. This is why Catharsis's basic spells are shield based, while Miyuki's basic spells are blades and dagger based. In most parts of the manga, both Miyuki and Catharsis would probably be within talking distance between each other, but there might be a part in the manga where they get seperated.
- Dangiz or Light cannot have sexual contact with their Lolis. Instead, only other characters can 'date' with them.
- In most scenes featuring my character, he would be dragging Nyarurato as a great sword when walking, or hoisting her on his shoulder while running/ in battle phase. Using the great sword as a aerial surfing board or switching between weapons during combat is possible too. All spells are only castable through his LEFT HAND. God tier spells will require Nyarurato as a spell focus and/ or with both hands. Other than that, if Nyarurato is in Human form, she'll always be following behind him.
- Most characters have a God tier spell after awhile in the manga. God tier spells are one with great power and conciquences, though using a god tier spell would ALMOST (Note almost, because theres some stronger enemies that can hold out even 2 hits from a similar god tier spell. But other enemies may die instantly, or be rendered incapicated after a single hit.) instant KO for most enemies, once a player uses their God Tier spell, it would mean that they will be incapable to move during the next 2.5 minutes of the combat phase.
- God Tier spells are VERY energy tolling. By casting a God Tier spell, you're basically wasting all your stamina against a target/ multiple targets. If you're already damaged badly, that WILL affect the strength of your God Tier spell. God Tier spells will require a certian time to charge up to its maximum potential. You cannot use it instantly once a combat start, as its like a rechargable battery. It charges throughout the battle, until when its at its max, then may it be fired towards the opponent.
- There are supportive spells that boost speed, defense, reaction speed and strength. Theres no supportive spells that increases intelligence, or makes a single player stupider.
- Debuffing and buffing spells includes healing, spell damage boosting, status affecting spells.
- Characters who can't use spells (eg. Zgm) will have other abilities to cover what they're lacking; EG abilities to move really fast, or have hyper recovery speed. Or bodybuffing spells that increases Speed, defense, reaction and strength by multiples.
- The storyline might not be based about MyMMOGames AT ALL.
- Not all characters may be featured in the manga, some characters might be there just to be there; eg. Duber's Advertisiment Company/
- DemiGodDangiz and Light will almost be featured seperated, but when they're together for combat, their lolis will be able to work together very effectively as a kind of 'Natural talent', this will be featured as one of the storylines in the manga.

So now, instead of just that. I'll need more artists rather than I myself to do this solo. Anyone willing to waste their time, or hone on their drawing skills, feel free to sign up in this thread too. Lastly, I think this thread deserves to be in Random, for Random requires something epic to boost the morale. We shall make the most epic shit in random, ever, starting with Random's very own manga!

And no, this is seriously, a serious thread. No spam, please...

Artists:
- Me maybe?
- Kotarou
- Slaves
- ????

Script Writers:
- Kumatora [Please be serious orz...]
- antonie
- ????

Quality Checkers:
- DukeDevlin
- Kumatora [Please be serious orz...]
- xXPwnageXx
- Momijii
- Sandrie
- ????

Line artists:
- antonie
- ????

People who bothers to do HQ Coloring: <- For front page of course.
- Slaves
- ????

YES KOTAROU YOU'RE AUTOMATICALLY SIGNED ON.

This is Kyuubey

Last edited by Silver Rook; 04-25-2010 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Holy crap the thread lives!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-04-2009   #2 (permalink)
?!

XooSliceooX will become famous soon enough

Visual Novel?
http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/game...ss-thread.html
What is this.

02-04-2009   #3 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIris OnlineFlyFFRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future
IGN: Moonflow
Class: Kitty
Level: RIP

Interesting, i would love to be added as a healer, since it seems like some shts going to be going down between good guys and bad guys, there seems to be a lot of offensive type characters with weapons and such but no one to heal them when they get hurt.
My characteristics would be friendly but a little shy, good natured but a bit dim , and sometimes does random stuff.The sort of healer that would try healing a dead rabbit, even though i know i cant bring it back to life because i havent masterd res yet /sniffles

02-04-2009   #4 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook

Thats different, they're doing something serious.
We're doing something less serious and more stupid, with the included stupidity. Like, hmmm.. Well, you know.

And no, mine's a manga. Kotarou's is a h-game.
OK, fine, its a manga, I can't change the title anyway...

This is Kyuubey

02-04-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Slaves will become famous soon enoughSlaves will become famous soon enough
Class: Ballroom Dancer to_soulmaster
Guild: Polish Mafia

Slaves the familar creature of Miyuki. I haven't thought up of how he would look like yet, but probably the opposite of Kumatora. Only summonable by Miyuki.

I will look like Keronald.

02-04-2009   #6 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaves
Slaves the familar creature of Miyuki. I haven't thought up of how he would look like yet, but probably the opposite of Kumatora. Only summonable by Miyuki.

Fine.

You will look like Keronald.

Now give me something to put for Kumatora.

This is Kyuubey

02-04-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Rook
Fine.

You will look like Keronald.

Now give me something to put for Kumatora.
Kumatora? logical choice.

02-04-2009   #8 (permalink)
sɪlvər

... Its not logical enough if I don't see anything written in your post except for logical choice.

This is Kyuubey

02-04-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
... Its not logical enough if I don't see anything written in your post except for logical choice.
Kumatora as Kumatora.

like that.

02-04-2009   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Retarded is an unknown quantity at this point

Retarded the hermaphrodite.

02-04-2009   #11 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
zgm. The homo of the company. He'll probably dress up normally, till he sees D.DemiGod and he'll turn into HARDGAY!! (FUUUUUUUU!!!) No weapons, but really good at martial arts.
No homo. I am straight, at worst bi.

02-04-2009   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

An btw I can be arteste.

02-04-2009   #13 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx09a
No homo. I am straight, at worst bi.
Whats the difference between homo and bi?
Anyway, you'll only turn hardgay when you see demi, so it isn't that bad.

This is Kyuubey

02-04-2009   #14 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Homo has no interest in girls. I do.

02-04-2009   #15 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx09a
Homo has no interest in girls. I do.
Fine.
You shall be bisexual then.

This is Kyuubey

02-04-2009   #16 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

His name is Gawayno.
Just clarifying

Can I be in it?
Weapon : Paper

I be a random person who gives papercuts

02-04-2009   #17 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retarded
Retarded the hermaphrodite.
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAbyssal
His name is Gawayno.
Just clarifying

Can I be in it?
Weapon : Paper

I be a random person who gives papercuts
Ok, name taken note of.
And no, you can't kill people with papercuts, but you can be like that idiot from naruto who folds paper. Personally I'm against shit from naruto, but if you really want paper to be your weapon... Fine.

This is Kyuubey

02-04-2009   #18 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not agreeable with the implied schism. There shouldn't be groupings of MT, ML, and "everyone else". >_>

02-04-2009   #19 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Spell my goddamned name right >_>

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

02-04-2009   #20 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

I'm sorry but there's only room for ONE 576p Visual Novel

SO

And yes she's wearing a skirt u bloody perv

O I fully support manga revolution tho

Last edited by Kotarou; 02-04-2009 at 06:09 AM.