Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-05-2014   #21 (permalink)
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
DC Universe OnlineWorld of WarcraftVindictusElsword
Awards Pervert Award

Kongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant future
Guild: Nuclear Family

mega gengar where

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-05-2014   #22 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnkell
You seriously need to change your Scolipede, the HP EV is usless because of the mediocre base defenses the Scolipede have, Protect wont really will help you out with this team and by the time your Scolipede use it will be late, also Gen VI have way too many options to bypass it so yeah get rid of Protect.
lol, you're kidding me right
HP EVs maximize the amount of not-super effective damage Scolipede can take and heal with Black Sludge. Being the cornerstone offensive support of my team, it needs survivability. Protect guarantees a free turn of Speed Boost, something that can become vital in a metagame filled with speedy shitsacks and is ESPECIALLY important so I can safely Baton Pass outside of priority users.
Name all the ways Protect can be bypassed. I have yet to find a single user. They're all too busy jerking off to priority attacks that hit as hard as Hyper Beam.

By the time my Scolipede uses it? Do you even know what Protect does?

The only possibility is going to ATK EVs and swapping Protect for an attack/coverage and staying on the offensive with Scolipede so that I can just kill their monsters and get Speed Boosts instead of sitting around, but this is different from the idea that Protect is useless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongro
mega gengar where
Banned to uber.

Last edited by Nihil679; 01-05-2014 at 07:38 AM.

01-05-2014   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineUltima OnlineDofus

Arnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud of

My bad I confused Protect with Barrier. lol

Now I got your strategy a bit, sorry for the bs I said.

01-05-2014   #24 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

OK I LIKE WHIMSICOTT BUT MY SET SUCKS

not sure on dat Chandelure tho. no entry hazards now so it's not like it functions as a spinblocker. I don't do shit except annoy people with SubSplit
CAN'T EVEN KILL ANYONE

01-05-2014   #25 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

today I missed 3 Toxics in a row.
Toxic has a 90% accuracy rate.

AMA.

01-05-2014   #26 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongro
waaaaat

it's not even op
130 speed, 170 satk, Shadow Tag, ghost/poison, Shadow Tag?

like the ultimate rapist Pokemon. can't escape.

01-05-2014   #27 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

wow I'm stupid sry, pls disregard my baton pass cloyster because it cant exist, cloyster cant learn baton pass

recommend instead you keep Scolipede, drop Galvantula for this Cloyster

Cloyster (F) @ King's Rock
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Shell Smash
- Rock Blast
- Icicle Spear
- Ice Shard

This way you can Baton Pass into a physical attacker Cloyster. King's Rock mixed with Skill Link and Rock Blast/Icicle Spear basically ensures critical hits out the ass. And if you get a revenger switched out, Ice Shard has a priority of +1.

I thought I was doing good and then I researched a little more and was like fuck

I also dont even like cloyster but its apparently handy as fuck

and I apologize but I think this is the exact same thing as what is on smogon lololo

01-05-2014   #28 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

man fuck Cloyster, I have suicide Whimsicott that's torturing the enemy with paralysis, it's like a ghetto Sticky Web.

Just need fire sponge that's not Heatbitchass.

01-05-2014   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Arnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud of

Isn't there any good fire on Gen VI?

01-05-2014   #30 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

The idea is not that I need fire

the idea is that I need a fire sponge

that's something bulky with 1/4x resist to fire or something with Flash Fire.

Everything with Flash Fire that's not HeatranbitchassOUfucker sucks.

01-05-2014   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

I didn't know the term sponge. Sigh, I should start to keep up with the competitive community again. :/

The only Poces I can think of is Vaporeon and that jellysomething from Gen V.

01-05-2014   #32 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

you want a baton passer that hella resists fire or has flash fire

your only option is flareon
who sucks dick

01-05-2014   #33 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloze
you want a baton passer that hella resists fire or has flash fire

your only option is flareon
who sucks dick
Don't really need it to Baton Pass, I have Scolipede for that. Shit, I haven't even been using that Baton Pass shit lately, been too busy torturing people with Whimsicott and paralyzing half their team and letting Mega Mawile get like +4 and sweeping them.

I just need something that either eats fire and does something with it or takes fire to the face and throws something back at them that makes them regret living.

Also Vaporeon is a maybe but I need something with a lot more fire resist. It needs to be able to bulk through as much fire damage as possible so it can stay as healthy as possible, that way I can still be doing something more than just eating fire for free. Otherwise I'd just be using Goodra to tank fire hits.

Fuck Jellicent.

Last edited by Nihil679; 01-05-2014 at 08:51 PM.

01-05-2014   #34 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Use the best pokemon ever.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

01-05-2014   #35 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

sucks ass. Not used by a brown girl, nor used by a girl voiced by Kitamura Eri, nor looks like it has twintails.

0/10 you failed I'm going to hang myself now my pokemon career is over.

01-05-2014   #36 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

i hope every person that runs heatran gets murdered a slow death by molten steel being poured over their balls

01-05-2014   #37 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

i
FUCKING
LOVE
THIS LITTLE BROWN BALL OF COTTON

01-05-2014   #38 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
you failed I'm going to hang myself now my pokemon career is over.
Sounds like a success to me.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

01-05-2014   #39 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

team is mostly good
except for that 5th slot for fire absorber
don't know what to do about that

01-05-2014   #40 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
Don't really need it to Baton Pass, I have Scolipede for that. Shit, I haven't even been using that Baton Pass shit lately, been too busy torturing people with Whimsicott and paralyzing half their team and letting Mega Mawile get like +4 and sweeping them.

I just need something that either eats fire and does something with it or takes fire to the face and throws something back at them that makes them regret living.

Also Vaporeon is a maybe but I need something with a lot more fire resist. It needs to be able to bulk through as much fire damage as possible so it can stay as healthy as possible, that way I can still be doing something more than just eating fire for free. Otherwise I'd just be using Goodra to tank fire hits.

Fuck Jellicent.
maybe run... Milotic? Calm/Bold nature, 200 SDef/200 Def/108 HP, or something along those lines. Make sure to give it Recover and a water STAB and just laugh in the face of danger. Maybe even go full troll like:

Recover
Scald
Haze
Dragon Tail