Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-07-2013   #41 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

i don't know if it's because we're living so close to it but it's hard to find a discernible style that is easily attributed to the 00s. though, i remember tom ford saying something about a push toward big. big breasts, big lips, big lashes, larger cut-outs, what have you. i can definitely see that being a starting point. maybe it's too early to think about what to wear for 00 themed parties in 2013 ;_;

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-07-2013   #42 (permalink)
situation walkspace

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute

i love this photo

05-07-2013   #43 (permalink)
situation walkspace

05-07-2013   #44 (permalink)
situation walkspace

i only looked through this collection only once and i saved only those two photos because i liked them the most... and i think they're hte most conservative of the bunch too. i'm just not ready ;_;

05-07-2013   #45 (permalink)
situation walkspace

:*

05-07-2013   #46 (permalink)
situation walkspace

i needs me a crew

05-07-2013   #47 (permalink)
situation walkspace

the industry is rly trying to make man skirts a thing. it works to some extent imo

05-07-2013   #48 (permalink)
situation walkspace

i like the white rabbit tattoo a lot. actually, i like most of simon's cartoonish tats. would def consider getting the former though.

05-07-2013   #49 (permalink)
situation walkspace

i like tattoos a lot, no matter how many ppl say they'll look fugly when u get older. hi, not much stays pretty when you're old and wrinkly anyway '_'

05-07-2013   #50 (permalink)
situation walkspace

and i guess it's nice when people try to give a reality check by pointing out gaudy tats hinder employment but i don't rly plan to have a job that will have me exposing places where my tats will be anyway :*

05-07-2013   #51 (permalink)
situation walkspace

in the end its ur body to destroy, mark or bruise

05-07-2013   #52 (permalink)
situation walkspace

and if you don't like them, move on

05-07-2013   #53 (permalink)
situation walkspace

aaaand last one

good night

05-08-2013   #54 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Games
ACE OnlineWorld of TanksGuild Wars 2
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Zegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud of

05-08-2013   #55 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Games

Zegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud of

05-08-2013   #56 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Games

05-08-2013   #57 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Games

05-08-2013   #58 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Games

05-08-2013   #59 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emrys
did kreayshawn ever do anything after that song

She came out with one of the worst albums ever. Like, EVER. She did a song with 2 Chainz and I listened to it and I was like, "PLEASE 2CHAINZ COME AND SAVE THIS SONG." Like how ****ing often is 2 Chainz the best rapper on a song? Almost never.

05-08-2013   #60 (permalink)
situation walkspace

he's such a qt but gosh he runs so weirdly

i think it's hilarious how his staff is obligated to wear clothes from his label even when they're not working