ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Random Forum (http://ggftw.com/forum/random-forum/)
-   -   Kotoura-san - 01 (http://ggftw.com/forum/random-forum/120176-kotoura-san-01-a.html)

SlowBro 01-11-2013 12:08 PM

Kotoura-san - 01
 
This shit's actually pretty good if you have good taste.

Kongro 01-11-2013 01:22 PM

GJ-bu cartoon of the year, sorry everything else

first episode brought tears to my eyes

MsSquid 01-11-2013 03:16 PM

This was my reaction:
http://i.imgur.com/KCEdC.jpg

Harlequin 01-13-2013 10:38 AM

I mean, art and animation is piss poor but it's probably got some of the best writing this year.

MsSquid 01-13-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harlequin (Post 1798073)
I mean, art and animation is piss poor but it's probably got some of the best writing this year.

Over the top in your face melodrama =/= good writing, pleb.

Harlequin 01-13-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kumatora (Post 1798141)
Over the top in your face melodrama =/= good writing, pleb.

inb4 its 2013 and everything this year has shit writing so far

SlowBro 01-14-2013 10:43 AM

inb4 u all got tricked

MsSquid 01-14-2013 06:03 PM

SlowBro, is this you?

Genji 01-14-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kumatora (Post 1798299)
SlowBro, is this you?

That guy's way too accented and high pitched to be Slowbro!
Showbro has a deep, chocolaty voice!

SlowBro 01-14-2013 09:11 PM

Well it's true, my voice is deep and chocolatey. But that is not what this thread is about!

Would you have preferred it if she turned into some emotionless ESP monster that takes revenge on the world? Or maybe if she was taken in by some criminal organizition to exploit her powers?

Zegridathes 01-14-2013 11:50 PM

The NSCIAA

MsSquid 01-15-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowBro (Post 1798326)
Well it's true, my voice is deep and chocolatey. But that is not what this thread is about!

Would you have preferred it if she turned into some emotionless ESP monster that takes revenge on the world? Or maybe if she was taken in by some criminal organizition to exploit her powers?

No, I want to see her be loved and hugged.

Harlequin 01-15-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kumatora (Post 1798411)
No, I want to see her be loved and hugged.

Well you're in luck. That's basically what this whole show is gonna be about. Also there's going to be interspersed moments where this girl loses her ****ing marbles, and then her mom is gonna show up and be a trifling ***** again.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.