ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > Random Forum

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

7.4

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-30-2012   #1 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Rank: Shithead
MsSquid's Avatar
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yurop
Posts: 993
Blog Entries: 45
iTrader: (0)
MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default Mystical Fantasy Adventure Quest II: Return From Space (Forum Text Adventure)

CHOOSE RACE:
>HUMAN
>ELF
>GOBLIN
>ORC
>NEKOMATA
>MOON PERSON

CHOOSE CLASS:
>WARRIOR
>WlZARD
>ARCHER
>BARD
>SCIENTIST
>MERCHANT

CHOOSE GENDER:
>MALE
>FEMALE
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-30-2012   #2 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Veloze's Avatar
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,277
Blog Entries: 2
iTrader: (0)
Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future
Default

>NEKOMATA
>WlZARD
>FEMALE
 
11-30-2012   #3 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Rank: Shithead
MsSquid's Avatar
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yurop
Posts: 993
Blog Entries: 45
iTrader: (0)
MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloze
>NEKOMATA
>WlZARD
>FEMALE
You are a Nekomata. You recently graduated from community college with an associates degree in the applied magicks. Of course, this isn't your last stop on the road to wizardom. Though your associates degree is powerful a enough tool to get you entry level positions in the wizardry industry, you would much rather maximize your potential as a wizard by receiving at least a bachelor's degree. However, receiving a bachelor's degree is quiet a difficult task. You will have train with a master wizard for up to four years before you're eligible for one. Most people don't survive such rigorous training, and it will be extra difficult for you since you're a Nekomata and lack any natural magical skills.

Luckily, you were able to track down a witch willing to train apprentices for free as long as they pay rent and don't mind being experimented on.

You're standing outside of her house right now actually. It looks kinda gloomy with broken windows, dead trees surrounding it, and a complete lack of a paintjob. Witches love living in such run down places.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop

ITEMS: Associates Degree, Cheap Wizard's Wand
 
11-30-2012   #4 (permalink)
situation walkspace
mamoru's Avatar
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,071
Blog Entries: 123
iTrader: (0)
mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks
Default

go inside the witch's house
 
11-30-2012   #5 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Rank: Shithead
MsSquid's Avatar
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yurop
Posts: 993
Blog Entries: 45
iTrader: (0)
MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishka
go inside the witch's house
Without wary, you walk into the witch's withering house. It's not much prettier on the inside than it was outside. There is old books and pieces of glass all scattered all around the floor. The place smells like a mix of sulfur and damp asparagus. If it wasn't for you being informed on Craigslist that it is indeed inhabited ahead of time, you probably would not believe any one lives here at all. "Hellooooooooo! I'm the apprentice! I met up so I could do some, uhm, apprenticing and stuff! Is anyone home!?" You call out. Surprisingly enough, there's no answer. The witch that allegedly owns this place must be out partying or something. That is what you would do if you were a witch. Party. Anyway, it seems like you have this place all to yourself. You should do a bit of exploring.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop

ITEMS: Associates Degree, Cheap Wizard's Wand
 
11-30-2012   #6 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Veloze's Avatar
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,277
Blog Entries: 2
iTrader: (0)
Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future
Default

>Examine surroundings
 
11-30-2012   #7 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Rank: Shithead
MsSquid's Avatar
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yurop
Posts: 993
Blog Entries: 45
iTrader: (0)
MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloze
>Examine surroundings
As stated before, it is not a very pretty place. Old books and pieces of glass are scattered around the floor. There is a staircase, but the stairs are wrecked making it impossible to get to the second floor. There is a door to your left that seems to lead into a kitchen looking place, and a door in front of you that leads into a living room. Above you there is a decked out chandelier that looks significantly prettier than the rest of the house. It is almost as if it is brand new. Your primal instincts make you really want to pounce on it.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop

ITEMS: Associates Degree, Cheap Wizard's Wand
 
11-30-2012   #8 (permalink)
situation walkspace
mamoru's Avatar
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,071
Blog Entries: 123
iTrader: (0)
mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks
Default

attack chandelier
 
11-30-2012   #9 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Rank: Shithead
MsSquid's Avatar
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yurop
Posts: 993
Blog Entries: 45
iTrader: (0)
MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishka
attack chandelier
You zap the chandelier with your magic wand. You do not bother to move out of the way and it falls on you, killing you instantly.

GAME OVER.
 
11-30-2012   #10 (permalink)
situation walkspace
mamoru's Avatar
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,071
Blog Entries: 123
iTrader: (0)
mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks
Default

can we keep this universe constant and play in the witch's perspective
 
11-30-2012   #11 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Rank: Shithead
MsSquid's Avatar
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yurop
Posts: 993
Blog Entries: 45
iTrader: (0)
MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default

POSTHUMOUS STATS:
Mysteries solved - 0
Plot completed - 0.5%
Items collected - 2
Friends Made - 0
Foes Vanquished - 0

Overall Ranking: E
 
11-30-2012   #12 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Rank: Shithead
MsSquid's Avatar
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yurop
Posts: 993
Blog Entries: 45
iTrader: (0)
MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishka
can we keep this universe constant and play in the witch's perspective
NO

CHOOSE RACE:
>HUMAN
>ELF
>GOBLIN
>ORC
>NEKOMATA
>MOON PERSON

CHOOSE CLASS:
>WARRIOR
>WlZARD
>ARCHER
>BARD
>SCIENTIST
>MERCHANT

CHOOSE GENDER:
>MALE
>FEMALE
 
11-30-2012   #13 (permalink)
situation walkspace
mamoru's Avatar
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,071
Blog Entries: 123
iTrader: (0)
mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks
Default

trans male elf scientist
 
11-30-2012   #14 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Rank: Shithead
MsSquid's Avatar
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yurop
Posts: 993
Blog Entries: 45
iTrader: (0)
MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishka
trans male elf scientist
The Elven Kingdom stands as an everlasting and powerful testament to the ways of the old world. There is no doubt in any creature's eyes that Elves are the most advance, most beautiful, most intelligent, and peaceful of all the races scattered throughout earth. Elves live for hundreds of thousands of years, experiencing all of the pleasures that life as demigods has to offer.

You are an Elven scientist, and despite the fact that you are still just a child by Elven standards (about 5000 years) you feel as though you are incredibly old. Elven society does not change much, as it has been dictated by the same family of High Wizards since the dawn of time. Quiet frankly, you are growing tired of it. You want to try something new, and that something you have chosen is science.

Even outside of Elven society, science is looked down as a fringe and unrealistic form of heretic's magic. It runs on finite sources of energy, its philosophy supposes a world where magic is not the basis of everything in the world, and it goes against just about every single rule of society, both spoken and unspoken.

It is like alchemy on crack.

A great man once said, "Any sufficiently arcane magic is indistinguishable from science." If that is true then there is nothing wrong with you being a scientist. It is just another form of magic after all.

You are currently in the secret laboratory that you have built under your house. You are working on creating a theoretical scientific homunculus known as an automaton. You just need a few more parts and you think you will be finished with it. The problem is, the parts would be very incriminating on your behalf if you get caught with them. You wish you knew some black market dealer who could keep his mouth shut.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop

ITEMS: Laser Gun, Elven Bow & Arrow
 
11-30-2012   #15 (permalink)
situation walkspace
mamoru's Avatar
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,071
Blog Entries: 123
iTrader: (0)
mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks
Default

leave house
 
11-30-2012   #16 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Rank: Shithead
MsSquid's Avatar
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yurop
Posts: 993
Blog Entries: 45
iTrader: (0)
MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishka
leave house
The streets of Elfheim are beautiful, clean, and paved with gold. Large spires rise throughout the city. Any and all lesser creatures would be in awe of your glorious birth city, but you have seen it every day for the last 5000 years. Security in Elfheim is tight. Crime is non-existent and it is rare that lesser creatures are every let into the city, unless for reasons of dire importance. If you are going to find parts to finish your automaton, you will have to get permission to travel outside of the city from one of the High Wizards.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop

ITEMS: Laser Gun, Elven Bow & Arrow
 
11-30-2012   #17 (permalink)
situation walkspace
mamoru's Avatar
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,071
Blog Entries: 123
iTrader: (0)
mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks
Default

go to one of the high wizards
 
11-30-2012   #18 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Rank: Shithead
MsSquid's Avatar
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yurop
Posts: 993
Blog Entries: 45
iTrader: (0)
MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishka
go to one of the high wizards
Hold on there, cowboy! One does not simply go to the High Wizards. They are busy people who have watch over a city filled with millions. It takes hundreds of years just for one to take note of a personal issue. Even then, they tend to ignore issues unless said issues are important enough to affect the ultimate fate of the planet. To get some recognition from the High Wizards soon, you are going to have to become important in some way. You are important at all and you know this, and you know how difficult it is to become important. Your designated life partner, Alnon, had been locked away when he decided that he wanted to act outside of his designated life vocation.

Elven society is based entirely on the stability of fate, and the predictability of its people. Unless you are born important you can not become important.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop

ITEMS: Laser Gun, Elven Bow & Arrow
 
12-01-2012   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleCosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElsword
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 520
iTrader: (0)
mikecxz will become famous soon enough
Default

go to the shady side of the city
 
12-01-2012   #20 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Rank: Shithead
MsSquid's Avatar
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yurop
Posts: 993
Blog Entries: 45
iTrader: (0)
MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecxz
go to the shady side of the city
Elfheim can be divided into two halves: the virtuous side of the city, and the less virtuous side of the city. There is no shady side. In fact, both sides of Elfheim receive equal amounts of sunlight. Currently, you live in that less virtuous side of Elfheim. You were relocated there after Alnon's incident. The High Wizards ruled that you were at risk of becoming corrupted due to Alnon's influence over your living quarters, and moved you in an attempt to preserve your innocuousness. It obviously did not work very well since you are now hooked on science as if it was phonics.

It is no secret that you miss Alnon. He had been your friend and companion since childhood. You always looked up to him. His ideals were beyond perfect, his visage was stunning, and the only mistake that he ever made was going against the will of the High Wizards. You wish you could see him every now and then, just to talk, but his imprisonment will last for centuries longer.

A light tap on the shoulder takes you by surprise. You nearly fall over in confusion. "Oh my. Perchance, have I startled you, merchant?" It is Esprit. She is a city guard that likes to frequent your shop. Neither she, nor the rest of the current Elfheim Guard, has actually seen battle. Her bow is always in great shape. If you were much more base in your morals you would assume that she has a thing for you. But you're not, so you don't.

"Startled? Of course not. I don't startle so easily."

"Oh, but from the way you reacted it seems as though I-"

"Shush. Say no more. It was but a ruse."

"Oh, a ruse... ahahahaha..." Esprit's awkward laughter cuts through you like a knife. It is clear that she is not buying your story at all. Had any other member of the guard startled you, you would have been ridiculed. The Elfheim Guard consists of the youngest members of the Elven race. They look up to all other citizens of Elfheim as carriers of wisdom and responsibility. They are protectors, but they are also children. An adult like you getting startled by your own protector, and a child would just be incredibly embarrassing.

"Uhh, you came here for something, right?"

"Y-yes. I wanted you to look at my bow. It seems that it has been damaged."

You take Esprit's bow and exam it thoroughly. It is in perfect shape. You doubt that she has even plucked its string. "Are you sure that there is a problem with it, Esprit? It seems to be in good condition to me."

"Oh, it may certainly be in good condition. But I am no bow expert. It is more like a supplemental weapon to me. I was trained in arm to arm combat, so bows are not my priority. I have no problem with sparing a few shekels, if you make sure the bow is in fine condition."

"I see." You and Esprit have this same conversation just about every week. "Well, I'll take a look at your bow. You are welcome to wait in my shop."

"T-thank you, sir."

You let Esprit into the shop where she takes a seat. Her eyes immediately begin to dart around suspiciously, as if she is looking for something. Cautiously, you head into your appraisal room, locking the door behind you.

It is obvious that Esprit has some ulterior motives for always coming to your shop. You have heard stories about the underhanded technique that the High Wizards' use to weed out possibly corrupt citizens. If you attempt to confront Esprit directly about her behavior, it is possible that she will report you the Guard and you will get arrested. There is a passage in your laboratory that will lead you back out into the streets. You think it is in your best interests that you grab what you need and escape from Elfheim.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop

ITEMS: Laser Gun, Elven Bow & Arrow, Esprit's Bow
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Warflow
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Warflow

Rating:  

7.5
Hide this banner by registering for our community.