Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-25-2012   #61 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecxz
WTF at that ending.

>Undead Moon Person

>Alchemist

>Male
The dull unlight of the black sun flows through the windows, stirring you from your state of unactivity. You look out of your unwindow at the hopeless, bleak unhorizon that stretches until it enters your unview. Superficially, your current location resembles the capital of the IIE, the Holy City of the Holy Holies of Holiness, but it is most certainly not the HCotHHoH. No, this uncity is way too "Un" to be considered the real HCotHHoH which, in your opinion anyway, was always too "Re". There is not a creature in the streets. The buildings are built from a dark substance. They are much more blocky, smooth, logical, unimaginative. Even the Tower of Solus, once decked with the visage of the gods and beautiful architecture, is nothing more than a rising rectangle.

The hyper Euclidean geometry of the uncity leaves everything to the imagination. Yet, you take your eyes away from it. It is of no matter to you. You are a very unimaginative person after all. You examine the sword that is pierced through your heat. It appears as though you've been killed, yet granted an unlife. Your unability to not percieve the flow of the aether around you is a confirmation of this. You are undead. You have a feeling you know who has done this, but that person seems to be absent at the moment.

You are an alchemist, and you are a Servant of the Moon, though others would call of a Moon Person, or even worse a "bunny-eared person". You have one goal in your life, and that is to create, or find, the Philosopher's Stone. And you were so close. A recipe for the stone had been created by you and your colleagues. It seemed as though as infinite riches and immortality were finally within your reach, but you didn't want any of that. You wanted the knowledge, and the understanding of how such a glorious stone could exist. You just wanted to see and touch it. Yet, something took it all away from you. Your memories are hazy, but there seems to have been strife between you and your colleagues. Most notably between you and her. You are not sure if you completely understand the reasoning behind this strife. It's possible that it was their simple human greed that drove you colleagues into disarray, and eventually lead to your death.

The Net flows around you, not the Aethernet, but the net. It is possible to synthesize a false stone here, which is the first step towards creating a true Philosopher's Stone.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop < THESE ARE YOUR FRIEND

ITEMS: Sword Through Heart, PDA, Locket

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-25-2012   #62 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleCosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElsword
Awards Pervert Award

mikecxz will become famous soon enough

>pick up sword through heart

12-25-2012   #63 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
>pick up sword through heart
Being undead is a different feeling. One that you can't truly explain through words. It is like being a stranger in your own body, or controlling it in third-person from a first-person perspective. You are aware of some feelings, but they don't bother you so much. The feeling of having a sword pressed through your heart is vaguely unpleasant one. You don't like it, but you think you can go on unliving with it affecting your unlife much. It's like a mildly annoying itch. But, you never liked to itch. You grab the hilt of the sword and pull it out. It comes out with no difficulty. It's almost like pulling a butter knife out of cheesecake.

The wound begins to bleed but it stops only seconds later. "Abomination," a quasi-feminine disembodied voice speaks to you, "you are an abomination." It isn't telling you anything you don't already know.

"You existence is an abomination, do you understand? You are a smart man, of course you do. Let me tell you my chores: At precisely two (2) o'clock I remove all trash from living quarters, at precisely three (3) o'clock I burn all removed trash. This ensures that there is no trash left within my superficial vision. The trash still remains in particles that cannot be seen beyond my superficial vision. This scares me as the trash is disgusting, and all I did was help its mobility. At precisely 4 (four) o'clock I will breath in all trash. That is when I am vulnerable. It is precisely one (1) o'clock. In three (3) hours it will be 4 (four) o'clock. I cannot stop the myself from doing my chores. I just can't. I would if I could, but I can't. I can't stop. I am afraid. In three (3) hours people will be here who can hurt me. I am afraid. You have to stop them. That's why I made you. So you can stop them. You have three (3) hours until 4 (four) o'clock. Intercept my enemies and kill them all. I live in the bottom of the False Tower. Don't visit me there. I need to get dressed. I need to d-do my hair. You have three (3) hours. THREE! (3)!"

Despite obviously being the ramblings of a disturbed person, you feel the need to carry out the orders that the quasi-feminine disembodied voice gave you. You are drawn to the northward edge of the uncity. You just have to go there. Though gathering some of the net would much aid your own personal interests.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop

ITEMS: Just a Sword, PDA, Locket

12-25-2012   #64 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Pervert Award

>pickup as much "net" as you can within an hour.

12-25-2012   #65 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
>pickup as much "net" as you can within an hour.
The net is abundant here. It flows freely from the walls. The entire uncity is made of the substance from what you can sense. You slice some pieces of the net from the walls within your room with the sword, which you can't seem to let go of, odd. Anyway, you spend roughly one (1) hour collecting net from the walls. You are collect net x100, but your sense of urgency has raised. You really must go northward.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:

ITEMS: Just a Sword, PDA, Locket, Net x100

12-25-2012   #66 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Pervert Award

spend the rest of the two hours preparing a trap, use half the net if necessary, you can always go back and get more afterwards.

12-25-2012   #67 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
spend the rest of the two hours preparing a trap, use half the net if necessary, you can always go back and get more afterwards.
You have never prepared a trap for anything in your life. You never had any reason to. And you don't have much reason to now. Even if you wanted to create a trap, you have neither the cunning nor the resources to do so. As mentioned before, you are not imaginative, at least not naturally so. One of your hands is effectively useless as all it can do is grip onto the strange sword that you pulled from your heart. The net is only a tool of creation, unfit for trapmakers. All you have to do is go aimlessly northward and face whatever it is that is threatening your disembodied master. Perhaps, you could also examine the room you're in for some clues that could lead you to a revelation about your the strange situation you have found yourself in. Perhaps, you could find this False Tower your master is hiding in.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:

12-25-2012   #68 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Pervert Award

>examine room

12-25-2012   #69 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
>examine room
Your room is lightly furnished with a very angular and hard looking sofa, a very angular and uncomfortable looking bed, and a very angular bookcase in the back of the room which may have some interesting reading in it. There is also a very angular window, which is less like a window and more like a giant square hole in the wall. For some reason, you recognize this room as your own despite the fact that this is the first time you have ever seen it. The room itself is lightly tinted grayish purple, which matches the colour of the rest of the uncity.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:

12-25-2012   #70 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Pervert Award

look behind the bookcase for anything hidden.

12-25-2012   #71 (permalink)
Staff Buttnoobslave
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineTransformice!Talesweaver
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Anima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Anima
IGN: MsAnima
Class: Female Mechanic
Level: 60
Guild: ggFTW

itt mikecxz steals the show

12-25-2012   #72 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima
itt mikecxz steals the show
i like a decent story.

and i somehow always happen to be on when he post the reply.

12-25-2012   #73 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
look behind the bookcase for anything hidden.
The bookcase seems to be attached to the wall as you are incapable of moving it in anyway. It's not too easy to try to move things with one hand either.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:

12-25-2012   #74 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Pervert Award

examine PDA

12-25-2012   #75 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
examine PDA
You take out your PDA, or pedantic demonic assistant. It a miniature demonic tomb which allows you to remotely connect to the aethernet. It was a gift from one of your colleagues. Being a Servant of the Moon means that you don't actually need an outside source to connect to the aethernet, well you used to anyway. All five bars of your PDA are filled for once, meaning that there is a pretty strong connection to the aethernet here. Maybe you should check out the forums you frequent. Or you could use Moogle search up some information on your predicament.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:

12-26-2012   #76 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Pervert Award

search for information on the false tower

12-26-2012   #77 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
search for information on the false tower
Typing with one hand is difficult, especially on a PDA. However, you manage to both access Moogle's search engine. The results for "False Tower" are useless and irrelevant. You attempt to get more specific results by searching "HCotHHoH False Tower". Oddly enough, Moogle recommends that you search for "Tower of Solus" instead. The Tower of Solus' approximate in the uncity would be the large rectangular tower which you can see from your room. It should not take too long for you to walk there.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:

12-26-2012   #78 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Pervert Award

walk to the tower

12-27-2012   #79 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
walk to the tower
You still have two (2) hours until you have to deal with your master's assailants. Until then you should explore. Outside of your room is a perfectly square hallway which is perfectly devoid of anything that isn't itself. It ends exactly at the entrance to your room. There are seemingly no other rooms in this building other than your room. You travel down the hallway. It feels as though your are making no progress at all. You look back to find a black void behind you. You feel as though if you were to step backwards you would step out of reality itself. Thus, you press forward. You don't remember walking out of the hallway, nor do you remember descending any steps, but you find yourself outside of the building. You can see you can see your room's window several stories above you. It is the only such window you have seen so far. You look back down the hallway. The entrance to your room can be clearly seen, despite your room's window being way above the ground and your walk to the ground being way longer than the distance it would take for you to walk to the entrance of your at its current location.

Outside, it is perfectly quiet. There is not a sound. Theoretically, you could hear your heartbeat if you had a working one. The black sun is the only thing in the sky which is simply an empty grayish-purple void. The uncity is clearly modeled after the HCotHHoH. Though every building lacks distinct features and all of them have the same shape, each building is placed in the same exact area as it's HCotHHoH counterpart. It isn't just the placing either. There is some sort of atmospheric nuance to each building which is immediately recognizable, despite each building being a featureless square or rectangle.

Placed around the outer section of the false tower are cubes. They have the same features of all the other structures in the uncity yet they seem to be your exact same size. They also disgust you like they are piles of garbage. A cube slowly descends from the sky. It flashes out of existence at times and seems to be having trouble touching the ground. It shakes violently before it finally makes contact with the ground, albeit on one of its corners. The cube then phases into the ground and continues its violent shaking without any regard to the fact that it and the ground are both solid materials.

Two more cubes appear in the sky. They float to ground slowly much like the first cube but, through means which your brain couldn't process, they become stuck to each other. They begin to spasm violently like the previous cube but fly off at an impossible speed. You hear metallic scraping sounds before what seems to be a stock recording of an explosion - which skips a bit - coming from the direction that they flew off to. These cube antics are very strange and intriguing to look at, but you move on.

You don't even remember walking inside of it, but you are inside of the False Tower of Solus. It is the most detailed area you've seen in the uncity so far. It is a bad imitation of the Tower of Solus's sanctuary. Everything has such a low polygonal rate. There is even a chair that gets momentarily replaced by an flashing red block of text that reads "EROR" when you look at it from your periphery vision. Not error, "EROR".

You can hear rhythmic thumping coming from below you. It is possible that your master is down there.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:

ITEMS: Just a Sword, PDA, Locket, Net x100, E̼̭͚͇̒̌̃ͬ͞ͅR̢̡̺̟̲̥̫͐̔̓͆ͪͩͦ̊Ȍ̷͏̙̪͍͕͙̜R̾ͭ͏̸̯͓̣̼͙͟ x255

12-28-2012   #80 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Pervert Award

examine EROR