ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > Random Forum

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

7.4

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-01-2012   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Eden's Avatar
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 536
iTrader: (1)
Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Tabi, Renmei
Default

Talk
Laser Gun
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-01-2012   #22 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
MsSquid's Avatar
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yurop
Posts: 962
Blog Entries: 45
iTrader: (0)
MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden
Talk
Laser Gun
You attempt to hold a conversation with you laser gun, but your efforts are ultimately hopeless. The laser gun is not sentient, thus it is unable to comprehend anything you say. Also, it is broken. Even if it was able to understand you, it would be in a state of dire disability, if not dead.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop

ITEMS: Laser Gun, Elven Bow & Arrow, Esprit's Bow
 
12-01-2012   #23 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Zegridathes's Avatar
Games
ACE OnlineWorld of TanksGuild Wars 2
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 380
iTrader: (0)
Zegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud of
Default

examine Esprit's Bow
__________________
 
12-01-2012   #24 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
MsSquid's Avatar
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yurop
Posts: 962
Blog Entries: 45
iTrader: (0)
MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zegridathes
examine Esprit's Bow
Esprit's bow is nothing less than a work of art. Its made from the finest willow from the Elfheim forest giving it a tender brown colour. Its light, yet sturdy, showing no signs of age at all. Etched on it is the Elvish prayer for good tidings in battle, and protection from werewolves. The etching is done so precisely that its almost absurd to think it was done by mortal hands. And this thing is standard issue! As mentioned before, Esprit has never used it. Elfheim is well protected by a wall of pure magic that keeps all lesser creatures out, and most elves in. The Elfheim Guard now acts more like a school for the younger population, teaching them ways of the world through rigorous training, discipline, camaraderie, and homoeroticism.

You yearn to return to those few short centuries you spent in the guard. You were much more optimistic then. Every moment of your life was blissful, and you had so much faith in your city and your people. Now you just feel like shit.

Anywho, you peak outside of the appraisal room. Esprit is going through your inventory with no regard to how valuable the items she is handling are. She is looking in and under counters, and knocking on walls. She must be looking for the lab! Fortunately for you, the only entrance to the lab is in the appraisal room. You could confront her about her careless searching, embarrassing and incriminating her, but you are not sure how she would react. You still think it is in your best interests to escape.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop

ITEMS: Laser Gun, Elven Bow & Arrow, Esprit's Bow
 
12-01-2012   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleCosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElsword
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 517
iTrader: (0)
mikecxz will become famous soon enough
Default

Scold Esprit for reckless handling of your goods and how it's unfitting of a guard, whom is supposed to be one who upholds order and justice to recklessly handily and subsequently break others possessions unless they intend to pay for them.
 
12-05-2012   #26 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
MsSquid's Avatar
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yurop
Posts: 962
Blog Entries: 45
iTrader: (0)
MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecxz
Scold Esprit for reckless handling of your goods and how it's unfitting of a guard, whom is supposed to be one who upholds order and justice to recklessly handily and subsequently break others possessions unless they intend to pay for them.
Esprit may be a child, but she still has a duty to uphold. She was made a guard in order to protect her people, not ransack their property. Even if she was put up to this by the guard there is no way they would want her to go about in such an unelegant way. You take a deep breath and stride out of the appraisal room with as serious and shocked a face you can make. "Esprit! What are you doing!? You're wrecking my precious shop!" Esprit stares at you like a deer caught in whisplights. You can feel the guilt permeating off of her skin and into the shop. It has a slight raisin taste.

Without ever uttering a sound Esprit flings a trash pail at you and then follows that up by knocking you to the ground. She then does an elegant - and rather superfluous - flip over your counter and runs into the appraisal room, slamming the door behind her.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop

ITEMS: Laser Gun, Elven Bow & Arrow, Esprit's Bow
 
12-06-2012   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleCosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElsword
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 517
iTrader: (0)
mikecxz will become famous soon enough
Default

tell esprit all will be forgiven if she helps clean it back up.
 
12-06-2012   #28 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
MsSquid's Avatar
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yurop
Posts: 962
Blog Entries: 45
iTrader: (0)
MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecxz
tell esprit all will be forgiven if she helps clean it back up.
Esprit locking herself in your appraisal room raises some serious issues. She is now closer to your laboratory than ever. With a bit of snooping around there is no doubt that she will find it. You only have two choices left: flee, or bargain with Esprit. You could run to the city gates, but the guards would question you for being there which would only incriminate you further so bargaining is the only possible way you could see yourself getting out of the situation.

"Esprit, please calm down. I won't tell anyone about your incident today. I understand that you're a growing elf and make mistakes. You were probably just interested in my wares. I am one of the best, if not THE best, bowsmith and merchant in Elfheim. To be frank with you, I would ransack my shop too if I didn't know I owned it. How about this: if you help me clean up I'll forego informing the guard of your insolence, plus I'll sell you some arrows for twenty shekels each, half-off."

She does not respond. You get nervous. Esprit may not even be in the appraisal room anymore. She may have already found the lab. She could be wrecking the place or worse.

"Esprit, Please! You don't have to be a pawn to the guard! Me and Alnon have lived these first few thousands years of our lives exactly as the High Wizards want us to. I'm tired of it! I want to try something new. I want to see what's outside of Elfheim, and I want to learn about something that isn't bows and arrows. Is that so wrong, Esprit? Should the way our lives transpire be dictated by a family of elderly wizards that most of us have never even seen in person?"

Esprit comes out of the Appraisal. "What are you on about, merchant?"

"What do you mean 'what am I on about'?"

"Are you being targeted by the guard?"

"Well... I... uhm..." Shit, it never even crossed your mind once that Esprits reasons for trashing your shop may have been completely removed from her duty as a guard. You may have just outed yourself as a heretic to the enemy. "Of course, not. Why would the guard target a humble merchant such as myself. I love Elfheim, and I love my leaders."

"Do you think of me as a fool simply because I am younger, merchant?"

"Don't you dare talk down to me! You wrecked my shop! This is an outrage. I have a good mind to report you!"

"Don't change the subject."

"Change the subject? The subject is all around you. Look what you have done to my jolly sweet shoppe! It's like a junk heap! Not even a goblin would look twice at a my shop after you released your menagerie of fell fury and violence upon it. And goblins live and do all business in mud pits. Goblins actually selectively breed special worms to make their mud pits more disgusting. They have giant worms that they ride through nasty, fetid underground mud colonies. I learned that in guard school in case of a goblin invasion. I've never even seen one in person, but my shop is now literally worse than a goblin mud pit because of you!"

Esprit sighs. She seems completely unfazed by your outburst. Any normal member of the guard would be crying and apologizing profusely by now... you have actually been up that alley more than once. You can battles and death, but you can not handle a stern talking to. "Listen, merchant," Esprit says, "as of today I am no longer a member of the Elfheim Guard."

"?"

"I am not a member the guard anymore. Am I clear?"

You nod to show that you understand her. Her voice has become more authoritative and she now gives off a strong aura. It is like the shy young Esprit you knew disappeared.

"I killed my life partner." Esprit says.

"YOU WHAT!?" You respond.

"I. Killed. My. Life. Partner."

"H-How could you!? Your life partner is meant to be your best friend and comrade!"

"You said you were tired of the High Wizards choosing how you live your life, did you not? Our life partners are our biggest and most visible aspect of our oppression. Also, the murder was mutual thing really. He didn't like me, and I didn't like him. We both wanted to make the High Wizards angry so we discussed what was going to happen beforehand. It's not like he didn't know."

"You're not going to kill me, are you?"

"No. I never did like you, but I just wanted to get the chance to wreck your shop and steal some things before it happened. You should see your 'appraisal' room."

"What do you mean by 'before it happened'? What did you do?"

"The guard is probably already hunting me down because of the murder, but they're going to have a much bigger problem on their hands any moment now. The city isn't going to be safe, so you might want to get out of here."

"W-What did you do?"

"I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise. By the way, can I have my bow back?"

So it seems that Esprit is completely deranged, and the city could fall into chaos for ill-defined reasons at any second.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop

ITEMS: Laser Gun, Elven Bow & Arrow, Esprit's Bow
 
12-06-2012   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleCosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElsword
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 517
iTrader: (0)
mikecxz will become famous soon enough
Default

give esprit back her bow, then quickly hide anything not replaceable from the laboratory and destroy the rest of the evidence.
 
12-06-2012   #30 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
MsSquid's Avatar
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yurop
Posts: 962
Blog Entries: 45
iTrader: (0)
MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecxz
give esprit back her bow, then quickly hide anything not replaceable from the laboratory and destroy the rest of the evidence.
Since the city could turn into a dangerzone at any moment, you should start making some preparations. Guards will be swarming the streets and checking houses. Your lab could be uncovered and you will be found out as a heretic. Historically, Elves have not been kind to heretics during times of chaos. You do not want to do it, but you have no choice. You are going to have to shut down your laboratory. It has been about a decade since you first created it. You have grown really fond of it, but it is time to put an end to it.

"Esprit, take this," You hand Esprit her bow, "You'll need it if you're gonna escape the city alive."

"T-Thank you. I'm not afraid to die, though." You're not sure why Esprit lapsed back into her old self to say that. You lift up the hidden door under the carpet in the appraisal room, revealing the entrance to your lab.

"What's that there?" Asks Esprit.

"It's nothing. You should focus on escaping."

You slide down the ladder and enter the laboratory. It is a crude looking place as it is simply an alteration of a basement that must have been in your shop's original floorplan but left out when the shop was actually completely. There is actually a pretty funny story behind how you discovered it. But that isn't important right now. All the equipment in your lab was hard to come by and is not easily replaceable. Unfortunately, everything is too heavy to carry with you outside of Elfheim. That includes your most prized work, your automaton. It is not completed, but it would take hours for you to disassemble. You do not know if you have that much time to disassemble it before whatever Esprit warned you of happens. You do however have a box filled with some cheap science based weapons that may come in handy.

You sigh. You built a self destruct button into the laboratory just in case something similar to this happened. It will destroy the rest of the shop too. It is at the end of the passage which escapes into the streets. Esprit jumps down into into lab.

"Whoa. What's up with this place?"

"It's my lab."

"Lab? Don't tell me you mean a s-science lab!?" Esprit seems a bit taken aback. "I never took you as a superstitious person."

"Science isn't superstition. It's purely logical and leaves no room for such things."

"Whatever you say, merchant. What is that cute iron-man on that table over there?"

"It is my automaton."

"Sounds peculiar. What does it do?"

"If I had completed it, it would act as a servant to me like a familiar or homunculus."

"You have such finality to your words."

"I'm destroying this lab. You should follow me if you prefer not to die in an explosion."

"You're right, I'd prefer not to. I'd rather go out fighting."

Welp, it seems like it is time to get down to business.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop

ITEMS: Laser Gun, Elven Bow & Arrow
 
12-06-2012   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Eden's Avatar
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 536
iTrader: (1)
Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Tabi, Renmei
Default

Push the self-destruct button and take the automaton with him.
 
12-07-2012   #32 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
MsSquid's Avatar
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yurop
Posts: 962
Blog Entries: 45
iTrader: (0)
MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden
Push the self-destruct button and take the automaton with him.
You take one last look at your automaton. It is solemn and dignified lying on the table, yet is has an aura of sadness surrounding it. And quite a strong aura for an inanimate object. The automaton is undoubtedly the fruit of your own labour. If you had completed it, you would have never thought of it as anything more than a servant and a reminder of your dedication. But, as you look at it now, it has so much more potential. Perhaps, that is why it is surrounded by such an aura. It wants to function; it wants to know how to live. It was brought into this world much like a child born into a coma. If it is destroyed now, it will never even know about itself or the world around it.

Okay, that is a bunch of pretentious bullshit, but you would still rather not destroy the thing. You spent like eight hours yesterday just tightening the screws on the thing. And once you tightened every single screw you untightened them all just so you could tighten them again. That was sixteen hours of straight tightening that will go to waste if the automaton were destroyed. You drag it off the table. It's heavy as shit.

"Are you taking that iron-man with you?" Asks Esprit.

"Y-Yes. It's quite heavy if I say so myself. Would you mind helping me carry it?"

"Yes."

"Yes as in you'll help me to carry it, or yes as in you would indeed mind carrying it."

"Yes."

"Yes to what!?"

"The latter."

"Why? It's really heavy!"

"I don't like you, remember."

"But we're escaping the city together!"

"I never said I was escaping."

"But you yourself said that the city is going to become dangerous remain in."

"Yes, and then I told you it was best for YOU to leave. I have some important business to attend to. Then I may just die. I have no intentions of leaving the city. There's nothing outside of the city to see. We Elves are the greatest mortal beings on this planet. If Elfheim was fated to last longer, and the High Wizards weren't such fools, we may have even became like gods. After Elfheim is gone, there will be nothing left but lesser creatures and mongrel Elves. Even pure blooded Elves like us would eventually mix with others and lose our way. I truly want to see this city and every single person in it die."

"How unpleasant. Esprit, tell me this, why did you even warn me of the coming disaster if you want to see everyone die?"

"Because I don't like you, Merchant. Don't get me wrong, I have no doubt that you will escape this city even as it turns into a war-zone. But I doubt you will be able to survive out there in the uncivilized world."

"It's such a shame that Elfheim will fall because of some bratty kid like you. Actually, you're just a kid. I have no reason to believe anything you say."

"Be that as it may, you've already admitted your heresy to me. You even went so far as to let me see your lab. I could alert the rest of the guard right now. Them just seeing this place would be enough to make Elfheim hard for you to stay in. You would have to escape even if I am lying."

"Why would the guard listen to you? You're a wanted a murderer."

Esprit takes out a small ivory flute. She plays a few notes on it. It is extremely loud and unpleasant. "What was that dreadful thing?" You ask.

"This is the General's Distress Flute. I stole it. It's never meant to be played except for in times of dire danger in war. Every single high ranking guard member in Elfheim should be converging around this shop any moment now."

"You're mad!"

"I know."

"I will not stand to listen to your unpleasantries any longer! I'm leaving!"

"Good, that's what I want you to do."

"I'm not leaving because of you!"

"Yes you are."

"No, I'm not!!"

"Yes you are."

"SHUT UP!"

You drag the automaton through the passage. It is no easy task as it weighs at least five-hundred pounds, which is probably about three times what you weigh. You have very good time climbing a ladder and pushing open a manhole cover with a five-hundred pound humanoid piece of iron on your back, but you finally collapse into a dark and isolated alleyway. You uncover the self-destruct button. It is hidden behind a trashcan and cleverly disguised as a rock. However, it is not really button, it is more like a lever that you push downwards and slightly to the right. If someone had moved the trashcan before you, it is possible that they could have carelessly stepped on the rock, triggering the explosion.

That was extremely poor planning on your part, but that is all in the past now. You take a deep breath, close your eyes, and push the rock-button-lever thing downwards and slightly to the right.

The lack of anything loud and explody happening takes you by surprise.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop

ITEMS: Laser Gun, Elven Bow & Arrow, Automaton
 
12-08-2012   #33 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Zegridathes's Avatar
Games
ACE OnlineWorld of TanksGuild Wars 2
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 380
iTrader: (0)
Zegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud of
Default

Continue down the passage with automaton

Additionally, attempt to will the automaton to life.
__________________
 
12-08-2012   #34 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
MsSquid's Avatar
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yurop
Posts: 962
Blog Entries: 45
iTrader: (0)
MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zegridathes
Continue down the passage with automaton

Additionally, attempt to will the automaton to life.
You have no time to figure out what could be wrong with the self-destruct button. Your laboratory may get destroyed in the coming cataclysm anyway. You lift the automaton onto your back, straining yourself, but you manage to run out of the alleyway. You have to take a breather. The automaton is way too heavy to carry around by yourself.

You are no wizard, so you can not just will it to life. Even if you were, Elves are deeply connected to nature. Something like the automaton could never be affected by your powers as it is an unnatural creation. Your eyes are drawn towards the sky. The clouds are taking a sprial pattern as if they are forming a cyclone. It is strange. You have never seen anything like it before. You take it as a sign of the coming end and go on your way. You wonder just what Esprit managed to do, but you really do not want to stick around to find out.

As you clumsily jog down the street with the automaton on your back people take notice of you, and then are immediately drawn towards the much more interesting show going on in the sky. It seems like you are going to make it to the city gates without any distractions, although you will be very tired. And then a couple of guards step out in front of you.

"Halt, merchant!" Yells the surlier guard. You immediately skid to a stop and drop the automaton off of your back. It is a if the burden of the world was taken off of you. "You seem to be in a hurry, merchant! What's the matter?"

"Child, may I ask you to move. I am very busy transporting, uhh, goods."

The smaller guard steps forward. His present is not nearly as imposing, and you feel as though you could snap him like a twig. You probably would if his gigantic companion was somewhere else. "Sir, are you aware that there was an incident at your shop. A flute was played there. There is no doubt in my mind that you heard it. We all did."

"Yes, I heard it. I had no idea that dreadful sound came from my shop. I hadn't even been there all day. I was working on delivering this craft," You point down at the automaton, "To the guards at the city gate. It's for an outsider you see, so it must be delivered out of the city. The transaction has been approved by the High Wizard of course. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to be on my way."

"Very well, sir. My companion here will deliver your merchandise, but you must come with me."

The surly guard picks up the automaton as if it was as light as feather, and violently throws it over his shoulders. "Don't worry, I'll make sure your iron-lady here is nice and safe!" He says.

"Oh, no, no, no. That won't be necessary. The High Wizards want me to deliver specifically. We can't go against the will of the High Wizards." You say.

"We have our orders, sir. Now if you would please accompany me." Responds the unimposing guard.

"Yes, WE, have our orders, and our orders are to make sure that that device is safely delivered to the guards at the city gate by me in person. You wouldn't dare go against the High Wizards would you, child? It would be heresy."

The unimposing guard thinks to himself for a moment and says, "Fine. You're correct. We will accompany you to the city gates, but once you deliver your merchandise you are to come with us."

"Well, I guess you can take this iron-lady back then, buddy." Says the surly guard.

"Actually, could you carry it for me until we get to the city gates. This is embarrassing to say, but it's quite heavy." You respond.

"Heavy!? This thing!? Psh. My wife is heavier than this."

"That's... interesting."

"Enough with the idle conversation. Let's go." Says the unimposing guard.

Looks like those fools bought your bluff, but you will still need a way to fool the guards at the city gates if you are going to escape.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop

ITEMS: Laser Gun, Elven Bow & Arrow
 
12-08-2012   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleCosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElsword
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 517
iTrader: (0)
mikecxz will become famous soon enough
Default

wait until you're at the city gates and activate the automotons self destruct sequence (you DID build one in right? after all you are a scientist and every scientist knows that everything needs to be able to explode at the push of a button.) and use the ensuing chaos to escape the city.

Last edited by mikecxz; 12-08-2012 at 11:45 PM.
 
12-09-2012   #36 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
MsSquid's Avatar
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yurop
Posts: 962
Blog Entries: 45
iTrader: (0)
MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecxz
wait until you're at the city gates and activate the automotons self destruct sequence (you DID build one in right? after all you are a scientist and every scientist knows that everything needs to be able to explode at the push of a button.) and use the ensuing chaos to escape the city.
The surly guard talks about his unexciting life throughout the entire walk to the city gates. It seems to consist entirely of him getting into fights and then being berated by his eight-hundred pound wife, whom he loves dearly. The unimposing guard seems as thought he's about to lose his cool. The poor schmuck must have to deal with surly's banter every single day of his life. You've finally reached the city gates, or at least a pair of city gates. These ones are elevated quite high compared to the rest of Elfheim. You can see the entire city. The view is quite breathtaking despite the ominous clouds that are forming. "Here at last!" proclaims the surly guard. He drops the automaton into your arms, nearly dislocating them. "Sir, we don't have time to watch you stand around. Give the guards your merchandise and let us move along." Says the unimposing guard.

You nod and make your way towards the two guards in front of the gates.

"H-Hello." You awkwardly let out.

"Do you have business here, sir?" Asks a guard.

"Yes, the high Wizards ordered me to deliver this to you guys."

"The High Wizards?" The guard turns to her partner, "Have you heard anything from them?" Her partner responds negatively. "Are you sure there hasn't been some mistake, sir?"

"No, there's no mistake. You should have received notice from the High Wizards. It is you who are mistaken."

"Sir, we wouldn't forget anything as important as an order from the High Wizards."

"Are you speaking down to me, child?"

"No, definitely not, sir."

"Adria, is this guy giving you problems?" Asks the guard's partner.

"He is steadfast in his belief that the High Wizards ordered him to deliver that iron-child to us." She answers.

"We've received no orders from the High Wizards, sir. The new protocol is that even if one member of the guard gets an order from the High Wizards, we're all informed of it." Says her partner.

"Well... I." You look back at the guards who escorted you to the gate. They are getting impatient, and whispering to each other. The surly guard gives you a suspicious glare. "Just take the thing!" You throw the automaton at the guard, knocking her to the ground.

Her partner swipes at you, but you knock him out with a swift kick to the head. The surly guard charges at you, greatly underestimating your nimbleness. You jump right over him and the large oaf runs straight into the gate. You gallantly stride up to the unimposing guard, and give him a deathly glare. He passes out without you even laying a finger on him.

"It's been fun, guys. But Elfheim isn't my thing anymore. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to have a blast." Your automaton self destructs when utter the secret the word, blasting a whole large enough for you to escape through in the gates.

That is what would have happened if you decided to put a voice-activated self-destruct mechanism in your automaton. But you focused entirely on building a self-destruct mechanism for your laboratory, a self-destruct mechanism that did not even work. All four guards stare you down. The weight of the automaton feels like it is going to crush you, and the skies are growing darker by the minute.

"Actually, merchant, weren't you life-partners with that Alnon guy?" Asks the surly guard.

"Alnon? Wasn't he that terrorist?" Says the female guard.

"How could anyone forget Alnon? That bastard was responsible for the most suffering Elfheim had seen in centuries!" Says her partner. The unimposing guard stays silent.

"What the hell is that iron-lady anyway, merchant?" The surly guard shove you, knocking the automaton out of your arms. It falls to the ground with a hard clank, nearly hitting the female guard's feet. "Hey, watch it!" She yells.

"Well... I..." You awkwardly let out.

"Well, you what? First you the distress flute gets played at your shop, then you lie to us about delivering "merchandise". Are you planning something, merchant?" I'm not afraid to crush you here if you are."

Everyone's attention is taken away from you by the sound of a loud thunderclap. The sky is completely dark now, and it seems as though it will storm at any moment. "It is about to storm. I don't know about others, but I am not fond of getting caught in rain. We will take this merchant into custody. Can you two deal with that iron-thing?" Says the unimposing guard.

"Sure, if we'll have some wizards look at it to see if it's dangerous." Says the female guard.

A blinding light and a loud blast takes everyone off guard. You get knocked to the ground. It seems as though your laboratory's self-destruct mechanism actually worked, even if it was a bit delayed in its response, and it was way stronger than you expected.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop

ITEMS: Laser Gun, Elven Bow & Arrow

Last edited by MsSquid; 12-09-2012 at 03:11 PM.
 
12-09-2012   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleCosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElsword
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 517
iTrader: (0)
mikecxz will become famous soon enough
Default

take the guard closest to the exit hostage and escape using him as a human shield.
 
12-13-2012   #38 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
MsSquid's Avatar
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yurop
Posts: 962
Blog Entries: 45
iTrader: (0)
MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecxz
take the guard closest to the exit hostage and escape using him as a human shield.
The aftermath of the explosion is as awesome as it is horrifying. Your entire neighborhood has been converted into a flame of breathtaking size, and it is spreading. The sudden downpour has done nothing to abate the flame's spread and the four guards are too awestruck by the growing destructive power of the flame that they have seemingly forgotten about your existence. They probably have not even realized that its raining yet. This is your chance to act. You pull out your laser gun and grab the guard closest to you, putting the laser gun to his head.

"Nobody move, or I'll shoot!" You yell menacingly. It seems that nobody cares, not even your hostage. They all continue to watch the Elfheim slowly get devoured by flame. You go so far as to throw your laser gun, which is a useless piece of trash anyway, at Surly Guard. He remains still.

If the guards are more interested in the disaster than restraining you, then there is no real reason for you to fruitlessly try to fight them off. You do not know if they explosion was what Esprit planned to drag the city into chaos with; you still think it has something to do with the mysterious storm, though you have no idea how she would conjure that. You do not want to stick around to find out either. You twist the crank that opens the gates and are treated to the sight of your freedom. A great stone bridge expands over Elfheim's moat. The bridge is completely unguarded. If you sprint, you will be to the other side in no time.

You look down at your automaton. Should you bring it with you? It is heavy, and it will probably be damaged by the rain. You worked hard on creating it, yet you are so close to freedom. It would only slow you down once one of those guards decide to snap out of their trance.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop

ITEMS: Elven Bow & Arrow
 
12-13-2012   #39 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Zegridathes's Avatar
Games
ACE OnlineWorld of TanksGuild Wars 2
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 380
iTrader: (0)
Zegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud of
Default

Thank automaton-kun for it's assistance all these years and get the **** out of there.
__________________
 
12-14-2012   #40 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
MsSquid's Avatar
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yurop
Posts: 962
Blog Entries: 45
iTrader: (0)
MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zegridathes
Thank automaton-kun for it's assistance all these years and get the **** out of there.
For ten years of your life, the automaton has been by your side. It gave you hope and a goal to strive towards. But it seems as though all of that will end today. There is no place for the automaton in the world you are going to. The world outside of Elfheim in infinite. You know a lot about it, from books and what others have told you, but you have never experienced it in person. It is possible that all you have learned about the outside world is nothing but lies. Oddly, this does not bother you. It means you will finally start living an unpredictable life, a real life, so to speak. You hesitate, and look back at the city you called home for a brief five-thousand years. It is burning to the ground. All the guards can do is helplessly look on. You want to turn back and do something, but that would go against your moral code. Elfheim is no longer your home. Your only duty is to yourself. You take your first step outside of Elfheim, and you do not stop.

You run away from everything you used to call home, and towards your new life.

- - - - - -

It has been six months since you escaped Elfheim. You do not know where you are. You were never trained in pathfinding and, of course, the land is unfamiliar to you. You have not run into any intelligible lesser beings, though a small group of Nekomata have been stalking you for about a week. They do not seem to have any intentions of ever speaking to you, however. You doubt they would even know your language. Nekomata worship elves as gods. You are not sure why yourself, but nothing ever comes from one race revering another as godlike, even though pure-blooded elves like yourself are pretty godlike.

Sometimes they leave you offerings of fresh fruits and vegetables, which love, but more often than not they leave roasted animal flesh. You find it barbaric to say the least, but you really can not expect anything better from lesser creatures.

You want to meet your Nekomata worshipers, but their skills in the forests far outweigh anything you ever learned as a guard. They flawlessly elude you every time. Sometimes you may get a quick glimpse of one scurrying away and sometimes you even get the distinct feeling of being watched intensely from afar. It is unsettling but far worse things could be stalking you.

Currently, you are in a wide heavily forested ravine. You have decided to camp out here for a few days as it is actually quite a comfortable place. There is a river not to far from here with a cave near it that you want to explore. You also want to look for some materials to make a makeshift wooden laboratory. You have been itching to do some science for a while now. Your Nekomata stalkers have left you a dead goblin to feast on. You have no plan of ever feasting on it, but its corpse is there rotting away if you ever need it. You wish you had some way of luring the Nekomata out of hiding.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop

ITEMS: Elven Bow & Arrow, Delicious Pinkish-Green Fruit x4
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Business Tycoon Online
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Business Tycoon Online

Rating:  

7.7
Hide this banner by registering for our community.