ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Random Forum (http://ggftw.com/forum/random-forum/)
-   -   ITT: Copypasta (http://ggftw.com/forum/random-forum/114606-itt-copypasta.html)

MsSquid 07-08-2012 03:05 PM

ITT: Copypasta

I'm using this thread as a depository for copypasta for multiple reasons.

1. We all love copypasta
2. In case of a hardware failure I have somewhere to find all of my copypasta
3. This is random forum and you can't stop me.

Discuss.

mamoru 07-08-2012 03:08 PM

kumatorakumatorakumatora

mamoru 07-08-2012 03:08 PM

hey hey kumatorakumatora

mamoru 07-08-2012 03:09 PM

kumatorakumatora kumatorakumatora

Kongro 07-08-2012 03:12 PM

2 paket mjölk
1 kg socker
pålägg
yogurt
juice
proviva
3 paket hrmrhg bacon
ägg
annat skit

MsSquid 07-08-2012 03:12 PM

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Kongro 07-08-2012 03:13 PM

JUST DET

ett par persikor

MsSquid 07-08-2012 03:16 PM

"Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

MsSquid 07-08-2012 09:59 PM

Hearing the difference now isn’t the reason to encode to FLAC. FLAC uses lossless compression, while MP3 is ‘lossy’. What this means is that for each year the MP3 sits on your hard drive, it will lose roughly 12kbps, assuming you have SATA – it’s about 15kbps on IDE, but only 7kbps on SCSI, due to rotational velocidensity. You don’t want to know how much worse it is on CD-ROM or other optical media.

I started collecting MP3s in about 2001, and if I try to play any of the tracks I downloaded back then, even the stuff I grabbed at 320kbps, they just sound like crap. The bass is terrible, the midrange…well don’t get me started. Some of those albums have degraded down to 32 or even 16kbps. FLAC rips from the same period still sound great, even if they weren’t stored correctly, in a cool, dry place. Seriously, stick to FLAC, you may not be able to hear the difference now, but in a year or two, you’ll be glad you did.

Gladiat 07-10-2012 12:14 PM

Spoiler!

Kongro 07-10-2012 01:06 PM

how to make copypasta elp

Veloze 07-10-2012 01:14 PM

This previously top-secret operation is the result of many years of costly and tiresome research to discover what exactly is causing modern society to plunge into its current downward spiral toward oblivion. Astonishingly, all test results have thus far pointed to one horrifying conclusion. War, pollution, disease, world hunger, natural disasters, cosplayers... They all stem from the same vile source: bad anime fanfiction.

Admittedly, it may seem harmless enough at first glance, but in reality it is a potent, all-consuming evil that has silently corrupted humanity since the dawn of time (and, by "the dawn of time", I mean the mid 1980s). Today, bad anime fanfiction is content to waste your precious online web-surfing time with its seemingly never-ending tedium and idiocy that has infected hundreds upon hundreds of unsuspecting websites. Tomorrow, however, it may very well be out murdering your children and setting fire to your homes.

JoyDivision 07-10-2012 06:03 PM

Not this again.

Veloze 07-10-2012 07:16 PM

I see no changes. Wake up in the morning and I ask myself,
"Is life worth living? Should I blast myself?"
I'm tired of bein' poor and even worse I'm black.
My stomach hurts, so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch.
Cops give a damn about a negro? Pull the trigger, kill a ****a, he's a hero.
Give the crack to the kids who the hell cares? One less hungry mouth on the welfare.
First ship 'em dope & let 'em deal the brothers.
Give 'em guns, step back, and watch 'em kill each other.
"It's time to fight back", that's what Huey said.
2 shots in the dark now Huey's dead.
I got love for my brother, but we can never go nowhere
unless we share with each other. We gotta start makin' changes.
Learn to see me as a brother 'stead of 2 distant strangers.
And that's how it's supposed to be.
How can the Devil take a brother if he's close to me?
I'd love to go back to when we played as kids
but things changed, and that's the way it is

Veloze 07-10-2012 09:38 PM

Name: Makala mistituke

Ocupation: trainer and cordinator

Looks: black hair to waist sometimes in pony tail, black skirt, black top only covers chest, skinny, shows stomach, tan, black high heels, brown eyes.

Crush: ash

Looks for cordinator: black dress that goes to the floor, hair up in a ponytail or down but straight and curly, black high heels, brown eyes, black eye shadow, black gloves go to elbows, red lip stick.

Friends that travel with her: jack, briana, and maria

Makala age: 12

Pokemon:

Raichu:boy-volt tackle, iron tail, hyper beam, and thunder bolt

Pichu brothers: boys-volt tackle, iron tail, thunder, thunderbolt

Pikachu:girl-hyper beam, volt tackle, thunderbolt, iron tail

Giratina: gender unknown but she thinks it’s a boy-shadow force, dragon claw, shadow ball, stomp

Lucario:boy-force palm, focus blast, aura sphere, focus punch

Magmortar :boy-flame thrower, fire punch, flame wheel, fire blast.

lopunny:girl-bounce, ice beam, protect, metronome.

Pokemon in pc:gallade, purugly, gardvoir, dialga, palkia, arceus, floatzel, electrivier, torterra, ectLand: sinnoh

Bio: makala usually uses raichu, pichu brothers, or pikachu for a reason is because all four of those Pokemon have been together since makala was five years old. She had raised them herself. She doesn’t want pikachu or the pichu brothers to evolve. She likes them the way they are. She is working on becoming the best trainer and cordinator ever. When she beats cinthea she will have to face her dad. Her dad is more powerful than cinthea so she is training hard to beat her dad cause she knows he won’t go easy on her. She is also aiming to beat her mom cause she is the best cordinator ever so far. She believes in her Pokemon and they believe in her.

Fears: spiders and thunderstorms

Father: max-is apart of the elite four. He is at the top even better then cinthia. No one has been able to beat him ever. He is a muscular guy and loves his Pokemon. His Pokemon are. Regigigas, manaphy, lugia, groudon, manaphy, and his best deoxys. Deoxys and him have been friends since he was 10 he healed deoxys back to life from where he got attacked by multiple Pokemon. He also loves his family and cares about them. He’s always up for a good battle. He’ll never say no.

Mother: Lily-she is a coordinater. She loves to go to contest. She is the best contestant yet. The Pokemon she usually uses for contest is-empoleon,infernape, purugly, uxie, azelf, mesprite. She loves her Pokemon and always takes care of them. They even have a farm land in the back of there house that Pokemon are aloud to come and go wild or not

Her friends that are with her I’ll make a oc for them k?

Kongro 07-11-2012 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veloze (Post 1744477)
Name: Makala mistituke

Ocupation: trainer and cordinator

Looks: black hair to waist sometimes in pony tail, black skirt, black top only covers chest, skinny, shows stomach, tan, black high heels, brown eyes.

Crush: ash

Looks for cordinator: black dress that goes to the floor, hair up in a ponytail or down but straight and curly, black high heels, brown eyes, black eye shadow, black gloves go to elbows, red lip stick.

Friends that travel with her: jack, briana, and maria

Makala age: 12

Pokemon:

Raichu:boy-volt tackle, iron tail, hyper beam, and thunder bolt

Pichu brothers: boys-volt tackle, iron tail, thunder, thunderbolt

Pikachu:girl-hyper beam, volt tackle, thunderbolt, iron tail

Giratina: gender unknown but she thinks it’s a boy-shadow force, dragon claw, shadow ball, stomp

Lucario:boy-force palm, focus blast, aura sphere, focus punch

Magmortar :boy-flame thrower, fire punch, flame wheel, fire blast.

lopunny:girl-bounce, ice beam, protect, metronome.

Pokemon in pc:gallade, purugly, gardvoir, dialga, palkia, arceus, floatzel, electrivier, torterra, ectLand: sinnoh

Bio: makala usually uses raichu, pichu brothers, or pikachu for a reason is because all four of those Pokemon have been together since makala was five years old. She had raised them herself. She doesn’t want pikachu or the pichu brothers to evolve. She likes them the way they are. She is working on becoming the best trainer and cordinator ever. When she beats cinthea she will have to face her dad. Her dad is more powerful than cinthea so she is training hard to beat her dad cause she knows he won’t go easy on her. She is also aiming to beat her mom cause she is the best cordinator ever so far. She believes in her Pokemon and they believe in her.

Fears: spiders and thunderstorms

Father: max-is apart of the elite four. He is at the top even better then cinthia. No one has been able to beat him ever. He is a muscular guy and loves his Pokemon. His Pokemon are. Regigigas, manaphy, lugia, groudon, manaphy, and his best deoxys. Deoxys and him have been friends since he was 10 he healed deoxys back to life from where he got attacked by multiple Pokemon. He also loves his family and cares about them. He’s always up for a good battle. He’ll never say no.

Mother: Lily-she is a coordinater. She loves to go to contest. She is the best contestant yet. The Pokemon she usually uses for contest is-empoleon,infernape, purugly, uxie, azelf, mesprite. She loves her Pokemon and always takes care of them. They even have a farm land in the back of there house that Pokemon are aloud to come and go wild or not

Her friends that are with her I’ll make a oc for them k?

i used to have such a boner for pokemon rpgs, you wouldna belief

mamoru 07-12-2012 06:42 PM

This is something I really related to, that a lot of horror fans must relate to. I was the kind of kid who watched scary movies even though they terrified me, who played Bloody Mary (and then later, Candyman) in the dark bathroom mirror. There's something really satisfying about that desire to terrorize yourself, because it also feels like it will be worth it if those bloody fingers come through the mirror and wrap around your throat. The world will be so much more magical and interesting, and so you kind of hope that it does work. It's a much more interesting search for meaning than asking what your five year career plan is.

mamoru 07-12-2012 06:44 PM

This movie has one of the harshest scenes I've ever seen in a movie. There's not a drop of blood, but there is a scene late in the movie where we essentially watch a murder take place over the course of a few minutes, and I couldn't believe they'd gone there. The mother has decided that she can't let her daughter keep killing, but she can't let the authorities punish her, or lock her up for observation like some kind of lab rat. So she fills a vitamin bottle with sleeping pills, and then that night she offers a handful to her daughter.

"Why so many?" Her daughter asks.

"It's a new kind of vitamin," the mother says. "Don't worry, I'm having some too." And then we sit and watch as the daughter does what a perfect daughter does. She takes the pills a couple at a time, gulping them down with juice and smiling before reaching out for more. She takes pill after pill while the mother sits with her hand out offering them, staring off into the distance. Then she reads a bedtime story to her daughter, who drifts off a little too abruptly for it to be natural.

mamoru 07-18-2012 12:33 AM

The last survivor of her patrol, the warrior returned expecting disappointment and scorn. Instead she found gratitude. "You are alive. That is reason to celebrate."

mamoru 08-07-2012 09:19 AM

There was an old man
From Peru, whose lim'ricks all
Look'd like haiku. He

Said with a laugh, "I
Cut them in half, the pay is
Much better for two."