Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-28-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseMapleStoryDragon Nest

CheeseLuvas is on a distinguished road
Default My Review...

Alright so I submitted a review over a month ago and I've never gotten an answer whether it was accepted or not. Thinking it might've been bugged or something like that I decided to revise and resend my review through a different account. Yes, I understand that NekoJeko is pretty busy atm but to be honest I feel that no answer for over a month is a bit overkill. Anyways will resending my review though a different account hurt my chances of the review being accepted? Because I prefer my revised review over my older one. Also, will my review even get accepted at all?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-28-2011   #2 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Please see our announcement about reviews and news here:

ggFTW Game News and Reviews - ggFTW MMORPG Community

In short, a lot of things got screwed up and we're working to clear the backlog now that they're fixed. Also, what account was your review resubmitted under? That review is ineligible as multiple accounts are against the site rules

[Forum Rules][NoeJeko's Blog][Guide Guide][TO Training Guide]
k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.

07-28-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoeJeko
Please see our announcement about reviews and news here:

ggFTW Game News and Reviews - ggFTW MMORPG Community

In short, a lot of things got screwed up and we're working to clear the backlog now that they're fixed. Also, what account was your review resubmitted under? That review is ineligible as multiple accounts are against the site rules
Yeah I've heard of that, but I thought it got fixed. Also sorry if it was against the rules, didn't know, thought my submission was bugged and didn't go through or something. Also my account that I resubmitted was "JelloHello".

Again, I apologize if it was against the rules. But is it possible to use my resubmitted review?

07-28-2011   #4 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko

That notice was just posted yesterday heh. Anyway, I can use the updated review; we'll be clearing the backlog by this weekend so I guarantee everyone will receive a response barring some global devastation event like a meteor strike.

k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.

07-28-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

Quote:
That notice was just posted yesterday heh. Anyway, I can use the updated review; we'll be clearing the backlog by this weekend so I guarantee everyone will receive a response barring some global devastation event like a meteor strike.
Whew, I was worried for a second there. Anyways thanks for your help. Also I thought the problem was fixed when the notice was posted lol.

Last edited by CheeseLuvas; 07-28-2011 at 03:42 PM.

07-28-2011   #6 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

So the core problem has been fixed -- we're going through a massive backlog of reviews and news that we should have cleared by Monday. Thanks for your patience!

07-28-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

Well I'm glad to see the management team of ggFTW work hard

08-01-2011   #8 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

Update: Still catching up -- had some more high-priority issues come up this weekend. Looking at Monday now, sorry for the delay.

08-01-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

Quote:
Update: Still catching up -- had some more high-priority issues come up this weekend. Looking at Monday now, sorry for the delay.
No problem, I'm just glad the problem is fixed. But I'm still wondering, is it possible to use my revised review? I still have it's file