League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-09-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Arrow Ntreeve Game Card

I see the Cards you have so far but will you be getting SG Interactive aka Ntreeve Game Cards...???

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-09-2011   #2 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Unfortunately, they won't answer my e-mails. I have tried, but I need to speak to someone at their organization to work something out.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

04-09-2011   #3 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Never mind, misunderstood the thread~
8D
Delete this post please Q__Q

Last edited by YenSai; 04-09-2011 at 04:26 PM.

04-09-2011   #4 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko

All I can suggest is to try and let SG Interactive know you'd like to see their game cards in our game card center

04-09-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

I see....somehow SGI not replying to your e-mail is expected or almost expected from them...='.= =___=...

but I will send them a 1.1 Support or should I send them an e-mail instead...???....if so...can you tell me what should I say to them...I need a little help....my apologize for the trouble... :I

04-09-2011   #6 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

It's hit and miss. Sometimes they answer me and sometimes they don't. Publishers can get pretty busy sometimes.

No worries. I can't tell you to contact them for us but if you wanted to let them know that you'd like to see their game cards in our system I'd say something to the effect of:

"Hello, I noticed that ggFTW's new game card center didn't have any SG Interactive cards. I'd be interested in seeing them there, thanks."

08-15-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

not sure if you know this but here the reply I got...I could of done it sooner but eh...watevz...here it is from GM...

Hello, I noticed that ggFTW's new game card center didn't have any SG Interactive cards. I'd be interested in seeing them there, thanks."

so yea is it Possible for them to have permission to to give out Ntreev/SG Interactive Game Cards...???
if you what more info into what I mean here it is...

Free Cash Shop - Game Card Center - ggFTW

Hello swetznezz,

Thank you for submitting this information.

We thank you for taking the time to bring your suggestion to our attention. We always look forward to any suggestions our players may have. Due to legal restrictions we are generally not allowed to directly accept unsolicited ideas for our product. If you would like to make suggestions for our game, please use the Suggestions Forum (Suggestions Forum - Trickster Online Revolution) which is read regularly by our staff.

Sincerely,

Phoenix
Game Master
SG Interactive

08-15-2011   #8 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

And this is precisely why we do not stock Ntreev game cards =] The other publishers with whom I've spoken have been very receptive to the idea.