Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-26-2010   #1 (permalink)
Addicted to BoA
Games
MapleStoryRagnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends

DarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really nice
Default Pictures in Signature

Hopefully this is the right place to post this.

Anyways, I'm trying to figure out how you wrap text around a picture in your signature.

Example.

I'm trying to make it so that the Guild Banner in my sig is on the left and the text below it atm is wrapped and placed on the right.

Thank you to anyone who can help.~

Note: There's text below the pic and in it, but since I plan to wrap all the text (even "~ Dark/Rage <3 Aura ~"), the rest of it doesn't show up 'cuz of the size limit.

Last edited by DarkAmbience; 10-26-2010 at 10:59 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-26-2010   #2 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

I'm not sure what you mean. However, if you want text to wrap around the banner, I suggest you do that manually, include the texts in the banner itself.

10-26-2010   #3 (permalink)
Addicted to BoA
Games

DarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudaranai
I'm not sure what you mean. However, if you want text to wrap around the banner, I suggest you do that manually, include the texts in the banner itself.
I mean that I don't know what tag to use, etc.
Or how a textwrap tag would work. :x

Sorry for the confusion.

10-26-2010   #4 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Is this how you were imagining it as? Just pretend it's in a signature.

If you were, we don't have that option for BBcodes. :x

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

10-26-2010   #5 (permalink)
Addicted to BoA
Games

^ Yeah that's what I meant.

And ty, I went around looking at sigs and I was wondering why no one had text wrapping @~@;;

+rep to both of you, ty~

10-26-2010   #6 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

The best way is to do a transparent background with the text you want to appear next to your main signature (if that makes sense).
As long as you don't pass the width of maximum forum size and the height is the same, it should look like a text warp.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

10-26-2010   #7 (permalink)
Addicted to BoA
Games

Yeah I'm considering doing that now.

Thanks again.