MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > ggFTW > Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-15-2010   4 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #21 (permalink)
NUBCAKERY

Anchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Anchors Send a message via MSN to Anchors
IGN: 敖
Class: musical sociopath
Level: -1

But that's why you would report it ._. Let one of the mods deal with it instead of making threats and cursing all over the place, which'll only get you in trouble. Let one of the mods mete out punishment to the -rep abuser, and sit back and watch instead of putting your own account at risk for a ban.
Hemathion, 4411 3:5:4::WT:HP:MA melee dark lord, 140/140

Anchors, 1414 MA priest, 244/250
Vadise, 1414 MA wind/earth soul master, 210/216
IreneAdler, 1414 MA fire/lightning soul master, 154/152

So, like, let's go look for the road and talk about our hair!
~CotAQ

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-15-2010   #22 (permalink)
Banned

Jerhyn is your worst nightmare!Jerhyn is your worst nightmare!Jerhyn is your worst nightmare!Jerhyn is your worst nightmare!Jerhyn is your worst nightmare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon
It's one thing to get upset, and one thing to start bashing at others. If you don't like your negative rep, report it, I'm sure it could be sorted out. In the meantime, just go around helping people. I'm sure they will rep you and you'll be green again in no time.

As well, it's made so that only people with 50+ posts and positive Rep can affect your rep, so it must have been someone that actually found a post of your discomforting or unhelpful. In any sense, there are already measures taken so just chill. If you don't think the de-rep was fair, just report and see what the other party has to say about it.
"50+ posts and positive Rep" huh? I see...
Now THAT must be REALLY embarrassing for that "Well-Reputed Person". Oh well...
I don't usually interfere with the in-game feature debates.
As you can see I usually just sell/buy/p/c stuff in the market section. However, if I spot a mathematical error or a false assumption.
I always point out my opinion with a polite manner.
However, if bullshyt happens and NO ADMINS are doing shyt about it.
Then, we have a problem.

02-15-2010   #23 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Anchors, you're ignoring my comments about the reporting~ I've even had a certain someone leave one that had nothing whatsoever to do with the post de-repped. Rather, it was more their personal opinion of me. I did try to report that, as it was not a valid de-rep, and had nothing to do with the post, nor thread, and nothing came out of it. /Shrugs/ In the end, I'll have the grim satisfaction of knowing who it was, and how they really are, and let them suspect I don't x: That's victory enough for me.

But yes. It would be wise to cease the childish threats and the like. There isn't much emphasis put upon the reputation system as whole. It's more an extra shiny thing for people to toy around with, more than anything. It's flawed. Everyone knows this. Just move on.

モノノ怪

02-15-2010   #24 (permalink)
Banned

Jerhyn is your worst nightmare!Jerhyn is your worst nightmare!Jerhyn is your worst nightmare!Jerhyn is your worst nightmare!Jerhyn is your worst nightmare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
You misunderstand me. There is no consequence for abusing the reputation system, unless you directly attack someone. There are still consequences for threatening others on the board itself.
Tell me who am I threatening?

Can you even answer that question for me?

That's what I thought.

Thank you for your input though.

02-15-2010   #25 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerhyn
Tell me who am I threatening?

Can you even answer that question for me?

That's what I thought.

Thank you for your input though.

Quote:
It was meant to be a threat. To the abusers.
Your answer, good sir. Please refrain from directing your hostility at me, thank you~ ♥

モノノ怪

02-15-2010   #26 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Your answer, good sir. Please refrain from directing your hostility at me, thank you~ ♥
Who are they? You have names?
That's the real question. Because I don't even know.

02-15-2010   #27 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Before this becomes chaos...
Please PM Kudaranai about this. She is willing to talk this out with you through there.

Thank you.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

02-15-2010   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ashie Send a message via MSN to Ashie Send a message via Yahoo to Ashie Send a message via Skype™ to Ashie
IGN: Lynxz,LynChan,MeekaBearz
Class: Fat Emu Sheep / Fat Emu Kittehs to_schoolgirl
Level: 15x,20x,6x
Guild: Midnight

I'll go ahead and toss in my 2 cents about this.

From what I gathered just by reading your posts, you seem very hostile to others. have you ever thought the De-rep was something you might of said in a threda that someone took the wrong way? Or a trade you had done that the person had been waiting on you and had to wait even longer till you where there to even get on with the trade?
Quote:
Reasons to give Negative Reputation -
Members post hijacks the thread or attempts to go off topic.
Member post is uninformative and was not intended to help you.
Member says a comment you find to be rude, or uncalled for.
These seem like actions to me that would have you De-repped.
Its just a thing on a forum that really don't mean anything. Yes its a red box under your iTrader, but how important is that pixel image to you?
And you're even being hostile to the people trying to help you.
ALSO On What THREAD was the De-rep placed on? If you look under User CP it'll have the Rep and what thread it was placed on. READ over that thread to see if someone took anything you said the wrong way.

My Advice. Ignore the De-rep and go on with your life. After all its IS a Pixel. I looked back in all the posts you've made..and this is the 2nd one about you being De-repped. Have you even spoke to a admin to possibly see WHO did it? Or are you just blatantly QQing in a threada about it till you get some answers because you've annoyed enough
people? As I said. Let it go. It doesnt effect anything, not your mental health..your life..or your gaming..so ignore it and move on..

@ Veily, I'm sorry for your misrep tho..I wish they could do something about it.

Last edited by Ashie; 02-15-2010 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Added stuffies

02-15-2010   #29 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Inferia is your worst nightmare!Inferia is your worst nightmare!Inferia is your worst nightmare!Inferia is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Inferia / xSilverfangx
Class: witch / Cyber hunter
Level: 23X/ 200
Guild: Midnight ~Z

Quote:
Hey, chill out a little. I can see you're upset over it, but you also need to realize that the forum staff is not going to cater to any one person here. The only option is to keep the bar. Needing 500 posts is a bit of a stretch, but tehre is nothing you can really do about it. Please calm down. Honestly, it's not worth getting so bent out of shape over something so trivial. Most of the people that leave de-rep just do it to stroke their own ego anyway.

umm...yes your right there. BUT
more ggftw. users got those problems ....now think about it.
is that little problem worth beeing not solved?
think about the reactions... ggftw. will get a bad image lately. if this keeps getting on. so dont you really wanna do something against it?

i mean... just to THINK about it would be nice dont you think
and maybe you would appreciate this aswell... nonsense -rep should be taken, by a support or sth...
i dont wanted to attack you, i hope you will see it clearly now...

02-15-2010   #30 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Um, just wondering, what would be the consequences if we could just let people disable their own rep bar whenever they wanted? :x Other than it may be too long/complicated to do.

EDIT: Asking because maybe people would stop bawwing over these things and they could gb2life.

Last edited by Shnao; 02-15-2010 at 11:14 PM.

02-15-2010   #31 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferia
umm...yes your right there. BUT
more ggftw. users got those problems ....now think about it.
is that little problem worth beeing not solved?
think about the reactions... ggftw. will get a bad image lately. if this keeps getting on. so dont you really wanna do something against it?

i mean... just to THINK about it would be nice dont you think
and maybe you would appreciate this aswell... nonsense -rep should be taken, by a support or sth...
i dont wanted to attack you, i hope you will see it clearly now...

With a forum as large as this, there are simply too many other things to be concerned with, that hold more weight than a faulty system that most people don't really pay attention to any longer.

I do want how reputation is handled changed, for the better of the community. However, I am not going to fight staff about something so utterly trivial and meaningless. Frankly, I have better things to do with my time than to worry about brats holding silly e-grudges anonymously.

That's merely my personal opinion.

モノノ怪

02-15-2010   #32 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
I'll go ahead and toss in my 2 cents about this.

From what I gathered just by reading your posts, you seem very hostile to others. have you ever thought the De-rep was something you might of said in a threda that someone took the wrong way? Or a trade you had done that the person had been waiting on you and had to wait even longer till you where there to even get on with the trade?

These seem like actions to me that would have you De-repped.
Its just a thing on a forum that really don't mean anything. Yes its a red box under your iTrader, but how important is that pixel image to you?
And you're even being hostile to the people trying to help you.
ALSO On What THREAD was the De-rep placed on? If you look under User CP it'll have the Rep and what thread it was placed on. READ over that thread to see if someone took anything you said the wrong way.

My Advice. Ignore the De-rep and go on with your life. After all its IS a Pixel. I looked back in all the posts you've made..and this is the 2nd one about you being De-repped. Have you even spoke to a admin to possibly see WHO did it? Or are you just blatantly QQing in a threada about it till you get some answers because you've annoyed enough
people? As I said. Let it go. It doesnt effect anything, not your mental health..your life..or your gaming..so ignore it and move on..

@ Veily, I'm sorry for your misrep tho..I wish they could do something about it.
I'm not hostile to anyone EXCEPT the ones that give me bull (duh, who wouldn't).

Someone said that if the refine success rate is 5% you need to put in like, what? 100/5=20 so 20 tries to get it to succeed or w/e? I just said probability doesn't work that way, 1 in 20 chance doesn't accumulate the times you've failed. It is purely luck (or unlucky in my opinion cuz if a doc told me I have 5% chance survival I would have been like the heck with it Imma gonna go smoke pot or do w/e crazy things). I said it's possible to get it in one try if someone's really that lucky, and it's also possible to not success after throwing in, like 200 bucks.

THAT WAS THAT, no big deal. So someone de-repped me for that, and all of a sudden my profile turned red and I don't understand why that is since I have so many positive feedbacks from many different buyers. And I posted a thread asking why that is and someone told me to check the userpc thing and I saw the detailed de-rep stats. So I said some retard couldn't figure out math and was de-repping me, no biggie. And the dumb ass de-repped me again. I'm just like, seriously? And the admin/mod just closes my thread. Well I just basically made a shout-out thread asking the person to say w/e he wants to say in my face instead of doing these little dirty things in the back. And my thread was closed AGAIN.

HOW can I not be pissed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnao
Um, just wondering, what would be the consequences if we could just let people disable their own rep bar whenever they wanted? :x Other than it may be too long/complicated to do.

EDIT: Asking because maybe people would stop bawwing over these things and they could gb2life.
If the rep-bar system can be so easily manipulated and controlled. Why the heck you need it?

You refuse to improve it, and won't even let us to get rid of it?

Last edited by Esper; 02-15-2010 at 11:17 PM.

02-15-2010   #33 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:
Well I just basically made a shout-out thread asking the person to say w/e he wants to say in my face instead of doing these little dirty things in the back. And my thread was closed AGAIN.

The thread was inviting drama and flames. Naturally a mod closed it. You may have thought there was no harm in calling someone out, but I suggest against doing that. Normally, I would say to take it to PMs, but obviously you can't do that if you do not know who precisely to PM.

If you have such a problem with it though, it would be better to contact someone on staff, privately (As this thread has become quite a spectacle), and inquire about it.

モノノ怪

02-15-2010   #34 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Inferia is your worst nightmare!Inferia is your worst nightmare!Inferia is your worst nightmare!Inferia is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Inferia / xSilverfangx
Class: witch / Cyber hunter
Level: 23X/ 200
Guild: Midnight ~Z

Quote:

With a forum as large as this, there are simply too many other things to be concerned with, that hold more weight than a faulty system that most people don't really pay attention to any longer.

I do want how reputation is handled changed, for the better of the community. However, I am not going to fight staff about something so utterly trivial and meaningless. Frankly, I have better things to do with my time than to worry about brats holding silly e-grudges anonymously.

That's merely my personal opinion.
brats? whatch your mouth....
well yes thats YOUR personal opinion excactly but think for the whole forum...
but i guess you cant think really clearly deeply and either for the future...
isnt ment bad just an advice.
and if you think you should be kiddie and reply with " you cant by yourselve...etc.
thats just another point that will be proofed.
so just keep it with you.
BUT WHATEVER shouldnt be my problem. i just want justice for god sake...

02-15-2010   #35 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Rep and feedback are different things..Rep is from helping on the forum, feedbacks are from trades. Getting positive feedback is good for itrader, but does nothing to rep. You need to help people/post something good to get good reps to get that higher and green. :]

02-15-2010   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ashie Send a message via MSN to Ashie Send a message via Yahoo to Ashie Send a message via Skype™ to Ashie

Again, and you should probably go talk to Kuda..but this.

Let it go. Kthxz.

And as far as people worrying about their e-rep..I hate to break it to you but this is online as stated before THIS DOES NOT EFFECT YOUR REAL LIFE.

If you want something done stop QQing ina thread and msg a MOD. Because with each bit of advice that you do not like you get hawtty about it. Like I said let it go. Persoanlly I don't mind the Rep Thing, I get De-repped OH well. I live another day.

Last edited by Ashie; 02-15-2010 at 11:24 PM.

02-15-2010   #37 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

The thread was inviting drama and flames. Naturally a mod closed it. You may have thought there was no harm in calling someone out, but I suggest against doing that. Normally, I would say to take it to PMs, but obviously you can't do that if you do not know who precisely to PM.

If you have such a problem with it though, it would be better to contact someone on staff, privately (As this thread has become quite a spectacle), and inquire about it.
LOL now you're just loading random things. Okay okay, thank you very much you have a good day.

02-15-2010   #38 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferia
brats? whatch your mouth....

Did I direct that comment at you or anyone in this thread? No. Do not put words in my mouth, and do not tell me what to do. I said I have better things to do than worry about brats holding e-grudges, meaning, people who leave faulty de-reps for no purpose other than to stroke their own egos. It's a waste of time to get worked up over something meaningless, when most do it precisely to drive out a reaction in the user they de-rep. This thread is a perfect example of this. Call it a form of trolling, if you will. I wouldn't be surprised if whoever did it is having a kick out of this.

モノノ怪

02-15-2010   #39 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

Did I direct that comment at you or anyone in this thread? No. Do not put words in my mouth, and do not tell me what to do. I said I have better things to do than worry about brats holding e-grudges, meaning, people who leave faulty de-reps for no purpose other than to stroke their own egos. It's a waste of time to get worked up over something meaningless, when most do it precisely to drive out a reaction in the user they de-rep. This thread is a perfect example of this. Call it a form of trolling, if you will. I wouldn't be surprised if whoever did it is having a kick out of this.
LOL now you're the one who's causing flames. I already thanked you for your input. Now can you remain on this subject please?

02-15-2010   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ON SUBJECT. Have you Even Msged Kuda or are you to busy adding more fuel to the flames?

:request Thread be Locked Before More Flaming and Trolling Begins.