06-17-2009   #1 (permalink)
C'est La Vie

Mysteria will become famous soon enoughMysteria will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Mysteria
IGN: Eyelash
Level: 143
Default Saved Login

But saved I mean "staying logged in".

So recently ( about a week) I've noticed all my accounts for forums/sites that are usually logged in automatically have been logged out and it requires me to sign back in everytime I close the window.

Example: My youtube account is usually always logged in and I never sign out. but for the last week I have been having to login manually instead of just going to the youtube page already logged in like its suppose to.

This is what has also happened to MOG forums. A month ago I would just go to MyMMOGames.net - Multiplayer Gaming and Media Community - Powered by vBulletin and I would be automatically signed in. I wouldn't have to go to the top of the screen and type in my user/pass.

So I scanned my computer and I happened to have malware known as "Password.Stealer" So I quarantined and deleted it. I thought everything was well. I was wrong. The same thing still happens. I have to manually login every time.

So my question is, Is there a specific option that I have to "check" to stayed logged on MOG , because I remember I had to do something like that but Im not quite sure. I doubt its still the malware doing this. If not, then what steps should I take? Because this isn't just MOG, but youtube and another forum as well.

NOTE: My problem with my youtube account hasn't been solved either even after I quarantined and deleted the malware. Essentially its in the same boat as my RFD account.

Anyway please and thank you guys.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-17-2009   #2 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/tech...ved-login.html