LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-16-2008   #1 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold
Default PF Market Suggestions

The catagories should be:
-Headgear/Upper Body Armor
-Leg Armor/Footwear
-Weapons/Ammo
-Rings/Necklaces/Belts
-Heirograms/Potions (Pharmacist stuff)
-Herbs/Minerals/Dropped items
-Fortune Bag Items
-Etc. Items (like pet items, wings, stuff I don`t know about because I`m level 25)

Or you could have it more broader... Because those sections might not be needed to be THAT split up. You can have:
-Tailor items
-Blacksmith items
-Pharmacist items
-Jeweler items
-Merchandiser items (For all your upgrading stones)
-Herbs/Minerals/Dropped items
-Fortune Bag Items
-Etc. Items

Just a suggestion so you have somewhere to start. I looked at all the affiliated fan sites that were on the Perfect World site and none of them had an organized market forum. I`m sure there are more categories of items like quest related items (but I don`t know what they are yet).

Also:
-Both Questions and Answers forums should have a Technical... thing sub-forum.
-Knowing that the game forums are the main part of the entire forum, I don`t like how it`s all squished up into two categories and then everything else is a sub-forum. Do you think it would work better if Announcement, General Chat, etc. were the forums, and TO and PW were the sub-forums? (Just a question, I really don`t know which way would work best.)
-Screenshot section needed for PW.
-TO Game Forum is confusing (not the sub-forums, but if you just click on the entire forum).
-A wiki would be awesome.
-A Lunia forum.
-A vent server!!! =D
-I should have posted this under my great suggestions =(.

Your mom,
Bob

Last edited by Bob; 06-16-2008 at 02:09 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-16-2008   #2 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Just some initial thoughts:

I planned to have Tech forum as a main section - and game specific tech forums underneath it. I'll entertain any ideas concerning this though.

The game forums will be linked directly from a left-side navigation menu. At first I wanted to break them out to top-level but I don't want the main forum page to be 6-7 screens long. This is how I planned to make the more of "main content".

A wiki isn't in plans because of the massive amount of time they take to properly maintain. As we grow, if we have people willing to dedicate time to it, i'll entertain a wiki.

I don't think there is enough interest at the moment for a vent server but it's not ruled out as a possibility.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

07-12-2008   #3 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Closed - Perfect World was dropped as a main game section.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]