Go Back   ggFTW Forum > ggFTW > Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-04-2008   #1 (permalink)
Banned

UnfairBan is on a distinguished road
Angry Banned=purpose?

Ok my account 14k was banned from mymmogames.com. I want to know why. I mean yeah I saw the message saying impersonation and some other crap but I haven't impersonated anyone on this forum. And if someone is saying I did I would like to see the proof.

Also NoeJeko I want to know why I was instantly banned and never received a message or something concerning this matter. I sign every week and have responded to threads and posted a thread or two myself. I find this odd I was automatically banned without being alerted and able to defend my case in this matter.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-04-2008   #2 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Well for one, you were impersonating another person on the same computer. also I am not sure about this but having multiple accounts is not allowed...

Witness Proof:
Apparently Noe checked the Ips on both account and they were the same

tumblr / instagram

07-04-2008   #3 (permalink)
Banned

UnfairBan is on a distinguished road

I dunno I usually have a friend over. I got to Tri-C during the week 8am-7pm. Tri-C is an community college. But I want to know what was the impersonation used for and when did it take place. Me my brother sister and Family friends use this computer so I don't think that was enough to label me personally as the one who impersonated duke.

Last edited by UnfairBan; 07-04-2008 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Don't want this drama afflicting my characters

07-04-2008   #4 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold

I`m sorry about the unfair ban you received. You will probably have to talk to NoeJeko himself because I have no clue on what this is about. You can contact him through forum private messages, visitor messages, aim: NoeJeko, or msn: pstout2k@hotmail.com. Try not to do this before the 8th because he`s on a little mini-break. He has been working on the forum constantly and he deserves a break from forum problems. I`m really sorry about this, and I know you want it taken care of ASAP, but for now, just use this account, UnfairBan, to post around the forums until then.

Also, this thread is breaking a rule, disputing infractions in posts, so this should be closed now.

07-04-2008   #5 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

This should be closed, we have to go get a higher up to close this since we do not mod this section.

tumblr / instagram

07-04-2008   #6 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

Quote:
22. Disputing Infractions in a Thread: If you receive an infraction and you do not agree with it, please discuss it in PM with the moderator that gave the infraction. If you are not satisfied with their response, please go up the list. If it was a moderator (teal name), you may contact a super moderator (red name) or global moderator (orange name). If it was a super/global moderator, please contact an administrator (green name). Note: This also includes disputing moderator actions, i.e. closing threads, moving threads, etc.
Again, you should take it up with Noe by PM instead of making a public thread.

Thread also closed and moved to the correct section. (as this has nothing to do with Trickster)