Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-02-2012   #1 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia
Default name and title.

Hey everyone. So I had two questions.
First one: how do you change your `ggftw addict/etc` status. Some say you need 550+ posts. However ive seen people with lower than that and theyve changed it. They werent sponsers,etc. They didnt have any awards. Help please. >:

Second one: how do you change your name. For instance mines is JellyJammo. How do you change that. Help please, again. ]: Thanks everyone.
I will plus rep for people who help me out.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-02-2012   #2 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyJammo
First one: how do you change your `ggftw addict/etc` status. Some say you need 550+ posts. However ive seen people with lower than that and theyve changed it. They werent sponsers,etc. They didnt have any awards. Help please. >:

Second one: how do you change your name. For instance mines is JellyJammo. How do you change that. Help please, again. ]: Thanks everyone.

2nd Q: You go to administrative requests sub-forum and click "The name change thread." All you need to do is write down your new name and Theosis will change it for you. There is a limit on how many times you can change your name, and that is every 3 months only, if you do it before that, you'll be ignored.

06-02-2012   #3 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

It is indeed 500+ posts required to change the ggFTW title. Do you have an example of who has their title changed and is not a Sponsor/VIP? If the member is a Guild Moderator, they also have the ability to change their title early on.

If you wish to have your name changed, visit this thread: /forum/administrativ...ge-thread.html

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

06-02-2012   #4 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/MNK/LTW
Guild: HoCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyJammo

You need 500+ posts unless you are a:
VIP Member
Forum Staff of any kind
Guild leader
Donator (retired service)

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

06-02-2012   #5 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Ok thanks everyone. <3 almora and chelie, i cant plus rep you guys @_____@