Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-29-2012   #1 (permalink)
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline
Default View sent private messages

hello, is there a way to view the private messages i have sent to specific users? like if someone private messages me and i reply their message, where can i find that message that i have sent? i know you can view the list of messages received in /forum/private.php but i would like to know whether it is possible to view those i have sent out thank you~

the only way to see the conversation is if it was quoted with each message but sometimes either party deletes off the quotes or replies to the second message sent hence leaving out the first message.

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-29-2012   #2 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

There's an option in Additional Options that says "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." Click that and it'll save the message.

05-29-2012   #3 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

dont know if the link will work but here it is /o/

/forum/private.php?folderid=-1

if that doesnt work then when youre viewing your inbox there will be the folder controls box that shows how many messages are in your inbox and a bar that shows how much space you have. underneath that bar there should be a drop box that says "Jump to Folder" if you click that you should be able to go to the sent messages. obviously if you delete the message it wont be in here anymore

05-30-2012   #4 (permalink)
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

OHHHH oh my. thank you both of ya. OAO

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice