Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-27-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Default you cool bro ?

notice the sponsor/advertising is not showing stuff that online games or any other type of games related.
like showing stuff that not really in our or at least my interest o.O. like car wash, or something from ad-choice. althow it funny cuz I was testing something. when I sign out it show ad-choice but sign in it don't show it. it show something I mostly like interested to . then again I some site does that. register and you don't have to see those lame and annoying ads so yea... XD

everything cool ?

also when are you gonna update that ggftw 5 thingy in home page.
else word, perfect world, dungen and dragon, prius, lord of the lames ahahahahahah XD...

it been like that for a capable of month. is it accurate ? how or when do you update ? do you update every 2 or 3 weeks ? months ?

the top 10 mmorpg ? are they still the top 10 mmorpg ???

how and when do you updated those O.o ?

theres other stuff to but I forgot what it was....=/

Last edited by Wendyfav3; 12-27-2011 at 12:11 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-27-2011   #2 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

I'm not entirely sure what your questions are but I'll try to answer from what I understood.

Guests see more ads than registered users and subscribers. Once you are signed in, you'd see less ads and that's how the site is designed. I'd rather not answer any other ad-related inquiries unless you're actually interested in using our ad services.

If I recall correctly, Top 10 MMOs gets updated automatically each month. We use the rating system to calculate the rankings. If a game gets rated highly, it makes sense that they stay up in the ranking while games that are rated low or don't get any ratings do not make the list. And since this is the case, unless a new MMO comes out and a lot of people rate it very well, there won't be any drastic changes in the ranking.

12-27-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

ight. that cool.

but now what about the top 5 mmos ? the one that does the slideshow ?
elsword, perfect world dungen and dragon and so on...