Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-13-2011   #1 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu
Default Could we buy game cards through ggftw?

For example the only way to gift nexon items is to use game cards but there are no decent websites that i know of that sell game cards and there is no possible way i could buy them irl, so i was wondering if ggftw could have it's own store?
MMosite used to sell types of cards i need but i don't know why they gave up on them.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-13-2011   #2 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

Short answer; no. From what I understand you can only get game cards from ggFTW by using ftwpoints (I think this is the name?). The only way for normal members to receive the points is by submitting reviews and winning certain events. This is just my general knowledge of how the game cards system works here though, would need to have a staff member or Noe himself confirm specific details.

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

12-14-2011   #3 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Unfortunately, no.

For a $10 game card, we would lose between $0.48 and $0.88 per transaction because of PayPal or other interchange fees. The only way we could recoup this is to charge more than the face value of the card. Reselling the card in any form violates the card's terms of service.

This is why we offer them for points because it's not reselling.

We could get cards direct from some publishers; however, they want at least $50,000 in up-front orders and it would take us years to sell those and we'd still lose a lot of money because of the principle of time value. If we were selling a thousand cards a week it'd be a different story.

[Forum Rules][NoeJeko's Blog][Guide Guide][TO Training Guide]
k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.

12-14-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

ForTheCity is a jewel in the roughForTheCity is a jewel in the roughForTheCity is a jewel in the rough

have you looked on websites like Ultimategamecard or gamestop? How come you can't buy cards IRL?