Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-27-2009   #1 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Zara is on a distinguished road
Default Small Eir *Basic* Combo Guide

Sooo, I got bored and registered to this forum, and got bored again cuz lunia lagz and can't pvp atm, Shooo, I want to point out the effective *Basic* eir comboes for cha' one's starting eir.

The Nasty Nu-Mana Space-Combo

AAS, AA *Dash* Space - So, this all you have to do is to succeed in AAS, AA, Dash forward, and instantly hit Space-bar for down attack, 75 % Of the time the Down attack hit's, giving you nice ~800 Damage combo without mana consuming.

Classic HS o-o

AAS, AAAA, Dash AS, HS, *Cancel with ''Heal'' ability*, Moonchain OR Come from the side, and continue melee from HS, Using aaaa dash as tears? / Or AA *Dash* Down attack.

Basic Shiftz Combo

AS, AAAA *Shift* AAAA *Dash* Space-bar, You wont need any Numpad experience to do this, Althought you might need base eir experience, You can easily shift from the Height of ''AS'' with arrowkey's, like i do, Ending this up within ~1000 Damage without mana consuming.

Dodge-Space-bar

*Requires Atleast Level 6 Dodge to work, If you use this method*

When hitting the dodge to the enemy, Basically time your Downattack about ~0.5 Seconds before the enemy lands, Giving nice 800-900 ~ Damage with just the consuming of Dodge's mana usage.

The most basic Tear-Combo

AAS, AAAAS, Tears *Cancel with ''Heal'' ability*, Dash as HS.

(Im not sure do you need to cancel the tears to have time for Dash as, But i use Cancel. )

Dodge Mindgame

Not really a combo, But it's funny and can confuse your enemy.

S + Space + Dodge Right away, Causes your Eir to first dash back caused by S + Space, and then instantly dashing forward caused by dodge, This sometimes confused my opponent in 1V1 Match, causing him to walk right into the dodge :]

Sacred wave 'Comboes'

Sacred Wave, Dash as, HS.

Sacred wave, Dash ( To the position of the enemy if possible ) Spacebar.

AAS, AAAA, Dash AS, Sacred wave, dash as HS.

Hiar ya go, Got rid of some of my boredom. Hope you find 'em useful.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-27-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Awards Event Winner

CookiesAreGood is on a distinguished road

The basic tears combos, no need to heal cancel; it's practically a waste if you do so `-`.

As for the "nasty nu-mana space-combo", you can actually form that lil' combo into a very deep strategy if you wish. aas aa -> dash -> sp -> run to the side -> wait for opponent to get up/attack-> repeat. You don't need to aas aa; vary it up with aas -> dash sp, aas -> aaaa -> dash sp, etc. etc. You know the opponent HAS to get up after being down attacked, so ALWAYS dash to his side after down attacking him to minimize his wake-up game options and prevent yourself from being vulnerable to his retaliation. After dashing to the side, the very second the opponent gets up, punish with a well-timed tears, hs, backwards sacred wave -> sp -> repeat, etc. or just aas aa -> dash -> sp again -> repeat and vary process to the point of destroying your opponent's sanity . It's up to you how you wanna manipulate your opponent's movement. Works even better if you stranded him in a wall corner, as his escape options become severely limited. I cannot TELL YOU ENOUGH how much this strategy works against the large majority of the people I played (which is kinda sad x.x).

As for the classic HS combo, while comboing a opponent with HS near an upcoming wall, if you're planning to use moon chain, it's best to keep comboing opponent with casted HS and continuing eir frontal (dash as s repeat) til you reach the opponent and yourself into the wall, then unleash the moon chain for a many as 2 times many hits (10-> 15 hits actually)as you would get if you were to cast moon chain from a distance (6-8 hits). Near the end of moon chain, you can actually back dash -> forward -> aa wall shift -> combo if you have nice timing and dexterity.

Even if you miss with moon chain, you know that it has to home the opponent, and each projectile of moon chain lasts quite a while, so you actually get a pressure game starting when your opponent's down and the moon chain homes him. This is a great time to back dash cancel the moon chain (or heal cancel if you prefer) then sp the opponent to make him get up and force the rest of moon chain to hit him then aa -> combo of your choice. Even if he get-up attacks to prevent you from hitting with sp, he is still very likely to still get hit by moon chain so you can rush onto him again -> combo. Missed moon chain + opponent + wall = complete control over his wake-up games.

PS: Interesting concept you pointed out with your usage of dodge in your dodge mind game. Another mind game you wanna consider with lvl 6+ dodge is if (please neverlet this happen x.x) you EVER miss dodge (recommended lvl 6 and above), hide in it as if it was your territory to prevent that missed dodge from being wasted and play some mind games with the opponent. I explained some dodge games like this in another thread if you have already checked it out <3

Last edited by CookiesAreGood; 04-27-2009 at 04:10 AM.

04-27-2009   #3 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Zara is on a distinguished road

Thanks for replying, ''You know the opponent HAS to get up after being down attacked, so ALWAYS dash to his side after down attacking him to minimize his wake-up game options and prevent yourself from being vulnerable to his retaliation.'' - Only problem in this is, that you can do ''Dash A'' cancel while being downed, applying instant take off from the ground, but you can use ability like moonchain over the downed opponent to keep him still

04-27-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Awards Event Winner

CookiesAreGood is on a distinguished road

That's why forcing him near a wall is usually the best way to eliminate the opponent's option of get-up attack -> dash back (unless if *gasp* that opponent is a Dainn! >.< The only class with an 8-way dash from using get-up attack). And yeah, I <3 moon chain a lot because it just creates SOOO many potential pressure games.

04-28-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

windcurse is on a distinguished road

Moon chain makes people predictable xD, you either hit with it leading up to moon pieces or something, or it misses and as they think your vulnerable, you lure them and attack them when they think its safe.

Hiding around dodge and barrier may actually hurt you more than you think if you act like your on an invince frame, Whirling sword, fury of land, dark fog, THUNDER CANDY are all pow right in da kissa moves.

Make great use of holy spirit, its one of the awesomest moves in the game, someone chasing you and you need some time to think? Holy spirit! Need to combo? Holy spirit! Need to do that JoG barrier safely? Holy spirit! Maxed does good damage but causes you to have to actually be careful when to use it because missed high lvl holy spirits hurts your mp very badly.

@_@ Screw bumpy dash and how its so inferior to holy spirit

04-28-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiesAreGood
That's why forcing him near a wall is usually the best way to eliminate the opponent's option of get-up attack -> dash back (unless if *gasp* that opponent is a Dainn! >.< The only class with an 8-way dash from using get-up attack). And yeah, I <3 moon chain a lot because it just creates SOOO many potential pressure games.
arien is 8 way.
yuki doesn't need 8 way she has near instant cast aoe
lime is 8 way but he just sucks at charging
krieg is also 8 way
tia has so many skill cancel skills it's not funny
siegs just.. umm.. yea. they fit that description

o forgot dacy.. her autostep is in all ways except for 45 degrees not to mention invinci

Last edited by Lunar; 04-28-2009 at 12:57 PM.

04-28-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

But invincies shouldnt matter when:
1. Thunder candy is clearly asking for it.
2. RRP is definitely dash-awayable when you keep enough distance.
3. Hot to Trot most likely won't do anything besides getting Dacy into a slightly better position with 200 less mp.
4.Why the heck would you get hit by happy dance unless your walled/trapped?
5.The Dacy wonders if he/she should use up fake tears to definitely get away from 1 magic cast or should it be saved for a more dire situation.

SSA spam ftw SSSSS for ze teddy bear everyone hates more than wari.

05-03-2009   #8 (permalink)
sexy can I?

imported_john will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to imported_john
IGN: john
Class: Eir to_boxer
Level: 58
Guild: DashAttack

Quote:
The basic tears combos, no need to heal cancel; it's practically a waste if you do so `-`.

As for the "nasty nu-mana space-combo", you can actually form that lil' combo into a very deep strategy if you wish. aas aa -> dash -> sp -> run to the side -> wait for opponent to get up/attack-> repeat. You don't need to aas aa; vary it up with aas -> dash sp, aas -> aaaa -> dash sp, etc. etc. You know the opponent HAS to get up after being down attacked, so ALWAYS dash to his side after down attacking him to minimize his wake-up game options and prevent yourself from being vulnerable to his retaliation. After dashing to the side, the very second the opponent gets up, punish with a well-timed tears, hs, backwards sacred wave -> sp -> repeat, etc. or just aas aa -> dash -> sp again -> repeat and vary process to the point of destroying your opponent's sanity . It's up to you how you wanna manipulate your opponent's movement. Works even better if you stranded him in a wall corner, as his escape options become severely limited. I cannot TELL YOU ENOUGH how much this strategy works against the large majority of the people I played (which is kinda sad x.x).

As for the classic HS combo, while comboing a opponent with HS near an upcoming wall, if you're planning to use moon chain, it's best to keep comboing opponent with casted HS and continuing eir frontal (dash as s repeat) til you reach the opponent and yourself into the wall, then unleash the moon chain for a many as 2 times many hits (10-> 15 hits actually)as you would get if you were to cast moon chain from a distance (6-8 hits). Near the end of moon chain, you can actually back dash -> forward -> aa wall shift -> combo if you have nice timing and dexterity.

Even if you miss with moon chain, you know that it has to home the opponent, and each projectile of moon chain lasts quite a while, so you actually get a pressure game starting when your opponent's down and the moon chain homes him. This is a great time to back dash cancel the moon chain (or heal cancel if you prefer) then sp the opponent to make him get up and force the rest of moon chain to hit him then aa -> combo of your choice. Even if he get-up attacks to prevent you from hitting with sp, he is still very likely to still get hit by moon chain so you can rush onto him again -> combo. Missed moon chain + opponent + wall = complete control over his wake-up games.

PS: Interesting concept you pointed out with your usage of dodge in your dodge mind game. Another mind game you wanna consider with lvl 6+ dodge is if (please neverlet this happen x.x) you EVER miss dodge (recommended lvl 6 and above), hide in it as if it was your territory to prevent that missed dodge from being wasted and play some mind games with the opponent. I explained some dodge games like this in another thread if you have already checked it out <3
plz stop telling everyone everything :[

oh and dodge doesnt have to be level 6 to do space dash dodge reset

06-13-2009   #9 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker

riceburner4540 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

You and I would've gotten along very well in OB.
"If someone asks you whether or not you're ticklish, it doesn't matter what you say, they're gonna touch you. If you don't wanna be touched, you gotta say something like, 'I have diarrhea. And yes, I'm very ticklish.'"

06-13-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Since you bumped this, let's post some updated stuff with the space reset and crappy heal and what not.

Basic new stuff:
- Eir's healing is not worth it, and usually hurts you more than it heals(MP to HP ratio is definitely not worth it in light of healing, JoG is the only heal that heals a decent amount of HP, but then again that HP easily goes down quickly because of everyone's damage buff..)
-Space resets(No need to time that dash to reset with dodge now, just space *magic* moon pieces, full moon bullet and chain do not work since aren't instant)
-Shorter cooldowns on tears and chain to 20 seconds, sacred wave and moon fog to 25

AASAA dash space timing is changed, since space is faster you need to delay a little bit more. AASAAA is also gud. If you actually want to practice, dash AS s dash space(shift if the height is high).

Oh and I realized how fun dash AS sing is. Every1 do that.

Max holy spirit is cool

Lrn2dodge, your heals won't do shit anymore

Lrn2 space combo, those long air combos are outdated and will definitely not do the same damage was long combos with many space resets.

Lrn2battleRyans, they seem to be good trainers for your mindgaming and dodging.

Lrn2

06-17-2009   #11 (permalink)
sexy can I?

imported_john will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to imported_john
IGN: john
Class: Eir to_boxer
Level: 58
Guild: DashAttack

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceburner4540
You and I would've gotten along very well in OB.
I think you knew him... EtherealFury.

Also hello my eir pvp teacher :P

06-17-2009   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by imported_john
I think you knew him... EtherealFury.

Also hello my eir pvp teacher :P
not like cyss checks this forum a lot.. i'll pass on the message through aim

06-26-2009   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Jeneral is your worst nightmare!Jeneral is your worst nightmare!Jeneral is your worst nightmare!

Heals nerfed - Check
Down attack patch doesn't affect limes - Check
Eirs are easy now - Check

I love allm for listening to my prayers <3