Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-06-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Beauti is on a distinguished road
Default My Gathered Information on Sieg Movements

THIS GUIDE IS INCOMPLETE AND IS OLD! (since June >.>)this is guide a guide on how I see seigs play, so I don't think siegs should refer this as a guide for siegsm its a guide for players that face siegs. This was done in Microsoft Word so there will be errors and stuff.

My Information on Sieg Movements

This guide isn’t complete with all the information yet. It is what I can 70% am ok with and I’ll post it up here. This guide is going to be updated when I gather enough information on some parts. There is little information currently (Date: August 6, 2008) but I’ll add some more once I gather enough info.

Extra Information on this GuideSKIP IF YOU WANT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, this really isn’t a ‘guide’ but this is just what I commonly see siegs do in pvp. Like I said in my first prediction guide, this isn’t a ‘perfect’ sieg movement thing. Everyone plays differently so I can’t really give any real information on what to do and what some people do. This is NOT a thread that says “do this” or “do that” I could try to give you some tips and things but you don’t have to follow and don’t have to follow.

This, as I said in the first guide, is a guide using tia steps and movements to counter so I can’t really give you some tips on what to do when you’re lets say a dainn, or an eir.

This is NOT how every sieg plays. Please, don’t whisper or try to tell me, “This isn’t what ‘blah blah blah’ moves like in this situation, your guide isn’t good, your guide sucks” I know, I know that this guide isn’t good, but this is based on what I spy and see how some siegs react and move during a situation. It’s NOT 100% accurate so don’t follow this guide too much. And if I write something like, “When ‘blah’ is using play dead and he tends to attack after,” don’t tell me that “No, I fought like 10 siegs that did this and none of them did what you said, your guide sucks!” I know there are other types of people that play differently; you don’t need to tell me. This guide is based on information what I spy and see what most people tend to do (example: like out of the 30 different people I see do ‘play dead’, 23 people tend to attack)

[COLOR=”lightgreen”]And to those really into siegs people, if you think that my information is completely wrong, and have some improvements/ information for me, tell me so I can update it. And if you have some more tips and movements that you do, feel free to tell me about it.[/COLOR]

Note: To all those siegs I spied on, I always ask for you permission when I spy on people, I always say, “I came to spy,” or “spy…..” or other things to warn or tell you that I’m gathering information. So don’t blame me for posting information on your movements and saying that I never asked.

Second Note: I’m bad with terminology so don’t mind me

Table of Contents

_Skill Using _
Provoke[Voker]
Play Dead[Playing]

[b]_Movements_
Corner As sp [Downer]
Grips[Moving]

_Skill Using _

Note: I’ll being using city area again.

Provoke [Voker]

This part really isn’t really telling when the opponent is going to use provoke (some people don’t even use provoke at all) but this will indicate where you’ll maybe be when he is going to use provoke(or the location/distance) . Provoke is a 25 second cooldown skill (correct me if I’m wrong). The image below will somehow explain what I image when I see a sieg use provoke. And since I see most 1vs1 vs siegs are in city arena I’ll use it as an explain place. Lunia has like square areas for the walking place, if I draw them out (not perfectly the number of squares) I’ll show you what I see when provoke happens.

As you could see in the image I could really explain it as that you will be about 3 squares away from the sieg and the sieg have an image and feeling of where you will be next and when he will strike the provoke. Mostly I see siegs do provoke at about 3 square distance away, which will cause you to land 1 or 2 squares closer to the sieg which he will then do aa >>as or >>as at you. Most of the times when I battle a sieg and he uses provoke, I am able to see the place where I’ll land at the provoke and sometimes I am able to turn around and be able to aass him back (but it’s a low chance of me able to do it, I’d say about 15% of the time). Mostly I’d say you must have the feelings of the player to see and feel when or where he will use provoke and be able to turn around and counter. (aka: reflexes)

[COLOR="Green"]Play Dead[/COLOR
Playing]

This as I said in the provoke section, this won’t tell you when will the sieg use play dead but instead it’ll tell you what mostly sieg do when they use play dead. This could be the same for when you combo them (and miss) and they are downed in front of you. Mostly I’d said siegs do 3 things when they are downed/play dead.

_Instant Attack_

Mostly this is when the sieg is downed/play dead and his opponent (you) is beside him and you missed and is attacking air. If they are downed, they’ll ignore their wake-up attack and if they are play dead they instantly stand up and >>as you where you stand. This one is tricky to see, but I’d say when you see someone downed/play dead, they probably pause for about 1 second, while you attack the air, then attack you so in this one second you could turn around and attack him before he could attack or try to dash out of there.

In this image you could see from the left side is the overhead view of the situation (which sucks since I can’t really draw ‘play dead’ under the white circle, so I made the 3D image.) Sorry if the image is abit cheesy, but I didn’t feel like taking screenshots so I made a rough drawing of the 3D. And sorry if the image is too small.

1. In the first 3D image you could see that the black circle head guy (the sieg) is down/playing dead, and the opponent (maybe you) ran over him and missed the attacks.
2. In the second 3D image, you could see that the sieg (like the rise of a mummy) stood up real fast and attacks the opponent.

_Step Out, Attack_

Mostly this is when the sieg is downed/play dead and his opponent (you) is above/on top of him (or half a step on top of him). He will move/dash in a direction and turn around and dash a,s at you. If you know how this sieg plays you could attack he where is about to move to (counterattack) or you could dash away or you could do a cheap way, when he is about to turn lets say to the right and back at you, in the split second of the sieg facing he’s back at you, you could backstab him (which is almost impossible since some siegs are really fast at turning back) or just turn that direction and attack him back. Some siegs tend to have a same direction/pattern/habit for moving after play dead/being downed, if you could find out this habit, it could help you. Mostly this is a pure prediction thing if you step in the wrong area, you could face some troubles, (unless you’re like a healer and secretly implant a ‘dodge’ bomb underneath you.)

_Movements_

UNAVAILABLE

As sp [Downer]

UNAVAILABLE

Grips[Moving]

UNAVAILABLE

CREDITS[Credits]
-Me again, (Beauti)for writing this
-All the siegs I fought for these information.
-You for reading this
note: I NEVER STOLE ANY INFORMATION FROM ANYOTHER GUIDES. If you find that somethings are similar don't blame me >.> I never plagiarised this is what I got from 4-6 months worth of information gathering.

Personally, I think that this guide is too 2 months ago and I don't think I will finish/continue this guide. Since some people in my guild want me to post it, I'll just post you the information that I gathered for anyway and see your opinions on it. I don't think I did well since these information are months old and cannot be used by me to counter them anymore D; And to all those haters of this guide out there, if you don't like it, leave. Thank you for reading.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-06-2008   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Cesar is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cesar
Class: Dainn
Level: 53
Guild: Titans

Wow nice guide Richard.... Now to try this on sieg.

08-06-2008   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Beauti is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesar
Wow nice guide Richard.... Now to try this on sieg.
that'll be a problem since I never really tried siegs and this is based on what I see and I dont think I am able to pull the things I said they do since I am not experienced with siegs.

08-07-2008   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

NeoMillennium is on a distinguished road
IGN: NeoMillennium
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Guild: Solstice

helpful guide beauti o.o. I'll need to practice countering the provoke =Ϊ now that i know it's counterable .-.

08-10-2008   #5 (permalink)
sexy can I?

imported_john will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to imported_john
IGN: john
Class: Eir to_boxer
Level: 58
Guild: DashAttack

when you get provoked... swing A. Siegs that dash AS towards you will get hit before they can have a chance to launch you sometimes. If they're a really good voker they'll come at you from a side you don't expect, or wait until your A swing is over THEN dash AS.

08-10-2008   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

hahaheheho is on a distinguished road

if they are good voker you cant get out of it no matter wat....
ign: 4x dainn euphorite