Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-08-2008   #61 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

basic combos go here
http://www.mylunia.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12255
this is a guide for description of skills and how well they are used in pvp

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-11-2008   #62 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker

darkdestiny is on a distinguished road

Updated slightly =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOBrianOo
Well from rumors i hear you are one of the best, and my build is kinda like how your guide is. Anyways im glad to see someone who is so pro like you to write guides.. This helped me rethink what i could DO with my build so far. Anyways thanks for the detailed info, keep pwning noobs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pookie
iron hammer can still be combod after...i just got owned by it

thx for guide...i suck at sieg skills so this helps me alot
You both are welcomed =].

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsRai
Oh Zy, when you recommened level 1 for SS, thats kinda useless, Because you dont have enough height to do anything with level 1.
I would recommened, 2,4 or 5, or 8.
(2 for Nado + whirling sword)
(4-5 for d fist) (4 hits with d fist, but 5 makes the timing alot easier)
(8 for w/e the fck you want :])
I'm almost certain your opinion doesn't still stand, but if it does, let me know and go try proving me wrong. =]

05-11-2008   #63 (permalink)
Xpecial #1 Fan

ItsRai is on a distinguished road
IGN: Noof
Class: Fighter lt_gunslinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdestiny

I'm almost certain your opinion doesn't still stand, but if it does, let me know and go try proving me wrong. =]
That post was before Offical, Now I vote level 1 SS, 5 or maxed.
1: If you just like Resets, ( I really dont reccomend two, unless you realy want the damage boost)

5: For SS D Fist, its sucha good height to do it at.

Maxed : No one has this, but im sure it would give massive height

06-05-2008   #64 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Gatts has a little shameless behaviour in the past
IGN: OptimusGatts
Class: Sieg - The Knight lt_knight
Level: 5X

I didnt read the rest of the topic but did anyone defend finishing blow? I love this skill especially at low levels it can help a lot. when your just starting out combos and can just shift a good one is to aa dash as kicking shift cc aaaa finishing blow, if your close to a wall you can even wind kick after. In free the fb wont do so much damage maybe ~100 or so but in balance it does 300+ i've had some fbs do 500 in balance. I didnt really like it on my main but on my alt sieg im gonna max it and max wind kick just for that purpose. also when your opponent starts to get up right away to avoid the fb it leaves him open to voke dash as for another combo.

06-05-2008   #65 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker

darkdestiny is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaassss
I didnt read the rest of the topic but did anyone defend finishing blow? I love this skill especially at low levels it can help a lot. when your just starting out combos and can just shift a good one is to aa dash as kicking shift cc aaaa finishing blow, if your close to a wall you can even wind kick after. In free the fb wont do so much damage maybe ~100 or so but in balance it does 300+ i've had some fbs do 500 in balance. I didnt really like it on my main but on my alt sieg im gonna max it and max wind kick just for that purpose. also when your opponent starts to get up right away to avoid the fb it leaves him open to voke dash as for another combo.
Nearly anything you can do with FB can be simulated with space bar in 1v1 to have the same effect not to mention the damage of hitting space bar is infinitely high in ration for damage per mp. It does have more merit in good team PvP though.

06-05-2008   #66 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

there's a few benefits to finishing blow.. u can figure it out urself...
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaassss
it doesn't leave them open. it leaves u open. that's the flaw of fb.

just so u can feel better.. fb isn't that rare in klunia. they just dont use it in tournies

06-08-2008   #67 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

hahaheheho is on a distinguished road

it wont leave u open if u do with wind kick, non?
ign: 4x dainn euphorite

06-08-2008   #68 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ur wide open after windkick..
it's the same flaw as fb basically. except it's a lil better..
anyways. i found a way to go around fb's flaw.. making a new sieg to test now

06-08-2008   #69 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

im pro at FB uses! i use FB + WK and then i dash away counter attk. people always fall for that.

06-08-2008   #70 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Elite will become famous soon enoughElite will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowxkiller
im pro at FB uses! i use FB + WK and then i dash away counter attk. people always fall for that.
i should put some points into fb.. my short, sweet combos aren't efficient enough. down atk is a 50/50!!! *dumps points into fb*

edit: hmm.. but if i put points into fb, i won't have enough slots for my other vital skills.. i guess i need to put a skill into another hotkey row.. i never see people with this issue!!! -_-.

06-08-2008   #71 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

if u can't land down attack.. then how do u expect to land fb

06-08-2008   #72 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker

riceburner4540 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite
edit: hmm.. but if i put points into fb, i won't have enough slots for my other vital skills.. i guess i need to put a skill into another hotkey row.. i never see people with this issue!!! -_-.
D11
"If someone asks you whether or not you're ticklish, it doesn't matter what you say, they're gonna touch you. If you don't wanna be touched, you gotta say something like, 'I have diarrhea. And yes, I'm very ticklish.'"

06-08-2008   #73 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

or move nado to a d button since it's used once every 60 secs..
EDIT: dam i read over ur guide again.. and it has so many flaws lol