Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-30-2009   #1 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Know Your Naps!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-30-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Veteran

GV8J6SDK29ASJH0D has disabled reputation

Lmao his hairstyle fits that look 8D whudda criminal.

12-30-2009   #3 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

when the camera finished loading i just see aimee on her back dying from laughter lmao

12-30-2009   #4 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Lmao yeah >.< I collapsed haha

12-30-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Veteran

Why didn't I heard u laugh >:

12-30-2009   #6 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

When I laugh hard it goes silent haha.

You heard the 'Ohmygodddd' once i recovered coz i had to explain what was going on lmao

12-30-2009   #7 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of

i wish i heard it lmao

12-30-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Veteran

It's hawt to chat with her 8D

12-30-2009   #9 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special

i'll do it on sunday night!

12-31-2009   #10 (permalink)
LET ME SARANG YOU
Games
LuniaLeague of LegendsMicroVolts OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Khai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant future
IGN: SNSD
Class: Everything
Level: 30
Guild: My bed o.o
Xfire: "0"

Gangster Naps lol.

12-31-2009   #11 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobanashi
It's hawt to chat with her 8D
Listen to my noises. It's fun to chat with you too! Ohmygoddddd <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naps
i'll do it on sunday night!
Orly! ;D

12-31-2009   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Veteran

lmao, I didn't sed much yesterday cuz I WAS MULTITASKING omg a miracle.
last time I tried that I ended up with headache lmao.

12-31-2009   #13 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

I am So cross-eyed in that picture omg dndsjnaskjknedan ad
I found it hard to multitask at one point too lmao, im like 'wait a sec, i cant think and talk at the same time, oh, dun worry u can talk, what was that?!' ur like 'uhmm wut?'

and LOL, when you were talking and i just started makng a random noise over the top, and ur like 'WHAT are you doing! i was talking to you!' i just die from laughter.

12-31-2009   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Veteran

Yeah lmao, I was telling you something and you suddenly started screaming and making weird voices >:

12-31-2009   #15 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooo >.<

12-31-2009   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Veteran

I forgot wut I was telling u, but it was important!

12-31-2009   #17 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special

attention duelists, my hair is assaulting you!

12-31-2009   #18 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

lmao Attention duelists >.<

12-31-2009   #19 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Bredgen has disabled reputation
IGN: iBredgen
Class: Sieg
Level: 75 RB

did that really happen?
lol that's jokes... good one naps

12-31-2009   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Veteran