Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-03-2008   #201 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rakion: Chaos Force

Asurum has disabled reputation

omg fear the bag! D:

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-03-2008   #202 (permalink)
綿月依姫

Watatsuki is a jewel in the roughWatatsuki is a jewel in the roughWatatsuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Falsita
Class: 冰之魔法師 lu_yuki
Level: 5x
Guild: Foriel Union

I'm packing my bag right now, getting ready for afternoon classes.

EDIT: Since when did the spam thread become the trash thread and when did it get closed. O_o

11-03-2008   #203 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Bredgen has disabled reputation
IGN: iBredgen
Class: Sieg
Level: 75 RB

I'm guessing not more than 1 hour ago since that's the last post.... which was mine :P.

11-03-2008   #204 (permalink)
ggFTW Veteran

GV8J6SDK29ASJH0D has disabled reputation

I changed the name and closed it because people were actually talking there and not here. and I need that thread to dump the deleted posts / Threads. So it's not really a ideal place to "Chat" Thats why I closed it. Feel free to chat here ;D

11-03-2008   #205 (permalink)
綿月依姫

Watatsuki is a jewel in the roughWatatsuki is a jewel in the roughWatatsuki is a jewel in the rough

I always wondered what the difference was between the two threads anyways.

11-03-2008   #206 (permalink)
Boku ga Kira da!

qyn6 is on a distinguished road
IGN: qyn666
Class: Eir
Level: 61
Guild: Prisma

this is for chatting and the other one is spamlike "sadadsfsdfsadf" and all spam posts get moved there

11-03-2008   #207 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Dezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30

I need an easy way to get 1200g fast! Of course I don't need it till I'm lvl 63 (which will be forever) but I need it for the wand and coat of the 7d som. set from the square's shop. (MORE HP :O)

HELP PLOX.

11-03-2008   #208 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Find a way to un-ban my main and then you'll have all the gold on it....... (more than 1.2kg ok) -_-

11-03-2008   #209 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Dezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30

*gives Brdgen hax*

Try that lol.

11-03-2008   #210 (permalink)
Custom User Title

zomg i wish... T_T

11-03-2008   #211 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

Quote:
Originally Posted by qyn6
this is for chatting and the other one is spamlike "sadadsfsdfsadf" and all spam posts get moved there
i thought the other thread was put there for qyn o.O

11-03-2008   #212 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

11-03-2008   #213 (permalink)
Boku ga Kira da!

qyn6 is on a distinguished road
IGN: qyn666
Class: Eir
Level: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bredgen
Find a way to un-ban my main and then you'll have all the gold on it....... (more than 1.2kg ok) -_-
omg rlys? i shall unban it for u then! >8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
mac fails k....srsly....die mac...die

11-03-2008   #214 (permalink)
綿月依姫

I hate macs as much as you, but that pic to the right needs a little cable cleanup.

11-03-2008   #215 (permalink)
Custom User Title

LoL... you people seriously need to learn and do some research.
Macs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> PC

(Not exagerating in the slightest)

11-03-2008   #216 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bredgen
LoL... you people seriously need to learn and do some research.
Macs > PC
So what games you play lately?

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

11-04-2008   #217 (permalink)
綿月依姫

Linux > windows >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mac

I understand that macs are somewhat more secure than windows, and now run smoother than the average windows (they used to be slow though >_<).

The main reason I hate macs is because of vendor lock in. You have to buy an apple computer to run mac osx, you need an apple this apple that apple *(@$U*. They make a crappy portable media device that instead of functioning like a normal hard drive, apparantly needs you to use itunes to put music on it if you haven't hacked it.

I know Vista has some DRM implemented in it, but apple is worse than microsoft.

Me and my dad always have fights over whether his osx or my Linux is better. My mom had bought a DVD in China about Chinese history, but it wouldn't play on any of our DVD players. I put it in my computer and I could play it fine, but I didn't know how to seek far. (I use buttons to do seeking, and since I rarely watch things as long as DVDs, I haven't setup a button to seek a long distance.)

My dad said that his computer can do it, he put the disk in his computer and a box popped up prompting to select the DVD region, it also said you can only set the DVD region 5 times. (And there are way more than 5 regions.) So he took the DVD out without playing it and said "I got to call my company's tech support about this."

This kind of idiocy that macs support is what I hate. That and the fact that they support the idea of restricting users when they watch DVDs...

If apple was in the monopoly position that microsoft is in today, the world would be a much worse place. Just think about it for a second. apple controls too much.

"So what do mac users do to kill processes?"
"Kill processes?"
"You know, like Ctrl-Alt-Del on windows."
*holds down the power button* "This is the Ctrl-Alt-Del for mac"

I also wouldn't use lack of games as an arguement against macs. Macs don't have games just because they aren't popular. Besides, if you know your stuff, you can use darwine etc to run windows games on a mac. (But how many mac users know their stuff? XD) I've got every game I play working fine on Linux. (Except Lunia. >_<)

Last edited by Watatsuki; 11-04-2008 at 04:38 AM.

11-04-2008   #218 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of

linux is the way to go, it gets u jobs

11-04-2008   #219 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watatsuki
Linux > windows >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mac

I understand that macs are somewhat more secure than windows, and now run smoother than the average windows (they used to be slow though >_<).

The main reason I hate macs is because of vendor lock in. You have to buy an apple computer to run mac osx, you need an apple this apple that apple *(@$U*. They make a crappy portable media device that instead of functioning like a normal hard drive, apparantly needs you to use itunes to put music on it if you haven't hacked it.

I know Vista has some DRM implemented in it, but apple is worse than microsoft.

Me and my dad always have fights over whether his osx or my Linux is better. My mom had bought a DVD in China about Chinese history, but it wouldn't play on any of our DVD players. I put it in my computer and I could play it fine, but I didn't know how to seek far. (I use buttons to do seeking, and since I rarely watch things as long as DVDs, I haven't setup a button to seek a long distance.)

My dad said that his computer can do it, he put the disk in his computer and a box popped up prompting to select the DVD region, it also said you can only set the DVD region 5 times. (And there are way more than 5 regions.) So he took the DVD out without playing it and said "I got to call my company's tech support about this."

This kind of idiocy that macs support is what I hate. That and the fact that they support the idea of restricting users when they watch DVDs...

If apple was in the monopoly position that microsoft is in today, the world would be a much worse place. Just think about it for a second. apple controls too much.

"So what do mac users do to kill processes?"
"Kill processes?"
"You know, like Ctrl-Alt-Del on windows."
*holds down the power button* "This is the Ctrl-Alt-Del for mac"

I also wouldn't use lack of games as an arguement against macs. Macs don't have games just because they aren't popular. Besides, if you know your stuff, you can use darwine etc to run windows games on a mac. (But how many mac users know their stuff? XD) I've got every game I play working fine on Linux. (Except Lunia. >_<)
Macs are MUCH more secure than windows... (I've been using my Macbook for over a year now.. I've had...... 0 viruses?). No spyware crap, no slow random popups asking to secure you windows with "automatic updates" etc. I'm not saying that someone using Windows WILL DEFINITELY get a virus (if you know what you're doing and keep your computer clean... you won't, even with windows), but Mac is just more secure, without trying.
Also, Mac runs alot smoother than windows. You can have shitty specs on a mac and have windows run something with double the specs, and the mac will still run smoother (meh.. maybe I'm exaggerating.. but you get my point).

You don't need an apple computer to run Mac OSX. My friend had a laptop that had linux, windows and mac osx on 3 different partitions. (Although I don't know how he did it... but I know its possible).

About that 5 regions thing... yea, I got that too the other day... I agree that's kinda stupid. But that's nothing to do with Mac's performance. That's the company itself.

There is a function to kill processes on a mac. That dude obviously didn't know about it. (To tell you the truth.. I use it so little that I forgot it too. I've had to use it like twice in over a year). Its just like Windows, you click 3 buttons, a window pops up with the what's running, you choose the program you want to end and u click "Force Quit".

As for games, keep in mind that mac is made originally for work purposes, not games. All those programs that are made by apple (iWorks, Garage Band, iTunes, can't think of overs on top of my head) are all better quality and faster than ones made by Microsoft. Back when I thought Windows > Macs (while back), I'd always be told that Macs are far better to use than Windows when it comes to that kind of stuff (Design, Some type of art creation). If someone really wanted to play games, they can always use Bootcamp (provided to you BY apple!!) to install windows XP on the computer to play them (that's what I do).

Apple keeps shit simple. They design their products to be the simplest possible for the customer (which is.. what EVERYONE wants; a good example would be that pic that Light posted..) and at the same time, they deliver HIGH quality product. They really pull random engineering breakthroughs out of nowhere to create something that has never been seen before in the market. Macbook Air (thinnest notebook... although not the most practical... really not); The new Macbooks (don't know if you've seen them)... amazing laptops, Super sexy, made out of 1 piece, super light, amazing specs, LED screen (first laptop ever to have that, i believe), SEXY VIDEO CARD, etc.
No, Macs run shit. They deliver quality. I just feel sorry for those who are afraid of change and absolutely refuse to use a Mac when they haven't even seen/tried/heard of what they are capable of doing.

11-04-2008   #220 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special

doesnt putting windows on ur mac void warranty?