ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Power Type

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-24-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

savetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to behold
IGN: TheFlans (J)
Class: Gladiator, Champ to_buffalo
Level: 370, 250
Guild: Midnight Z
Default Berserk + Chi Sword

Does anyone know the perfect skill levels for these?
Where your berserk range is farther than your Chi Sword range (and still your Chi Sword is high)?

Like Berserk Mastered and Chi Sword lvl 7?

Because when Chi Sword is really far, you just kill the monsters without moving towards them. So you don't travel far from your starting position... so you tend to hit less monsters.

Mine is Berserk Mastered and Chi Sword lvl 10. I think my Chi Sword needs to be lower :-(

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-10-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Siveria is on a distinguished road

You could just not use chisword you know, it doesn't add any damage just gives you a bit more range, this would solve the problem i'd think.

10-10-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud of
IGN: MidnightSnack
Class: Cow to_wizard
Level: Fairly nubbles.
Guild: Astro Blitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siveria
You could just not use chisword you know, it doesn't add any damage just gives you a bit more range, this would solve the problem i'd think.
It wouldn't because not using chisword kills your range so you wouldn't even target monsters that are outside a five inch radius.

( `)
" Hay baybay ~ ♥ "
+ rep if I helped!

or at least say thank you.
I like thank yous.

Or don't, you jerk. ( - n-)

11-10-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

savetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to behold

New topic about it...

btw I love Chi sword. I constantly use it.

but i notice I MISS a lot more with it. I think it's the spot of the monster. If it's out of range, barely, I hit it a lot. but closer... I miss a lot.
So i think it's something to do with the monster moving... etc.
not that the skill lowers your AC by half :-P

11-11-2011   #5 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

I believe that it has something to do with the monster moving too. When a monster is moving, it seems to be immune to attacks (it will either Miss or Block). Normally, when a monster moves, you won't be attacking it as your character would move to where the monster goes as well. But with Chi Sword, you can attack without moving from where you stand.

I verified this when a monster was under "Guard Break" but still blocked my melee attacks when it moved.

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

11-13-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

yah that's what i thought too. Movement.

Though, I still do miss a lot. I wonder if more AC would help.
It just sucks to kill in an instant and then sit there missing 5 times :-P

11-13-2011   #7 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savetrev
yah that's what i thought too. Movement.

Though, I still do miss a lot. I wonder if more AC would help.
It just sucks to kill in an instant and then sit there missing 5 times :-P
Im a huge fan of the combo myself especially when grinding :3

I doubt AC would do anything, it isn't a stat problem (as proven by Torikakae's experiment with guard break) so it would be pointless to add on stats when it is a game issue.