ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Power Type

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-20-2008   #1 (permalink)
Smexling Nublet

Shimi~Chan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Shimi~Chan
Default Are Bunnies the option?

I'm thinking about deleting Shimisu [Lv200 TM Lv197 Pure HV Primadonna] and RE:make her into a Champion or Duelest :3 Can anyone tell me the Pro's and Con's to this class and experianced Power type? if I choose to, Hybrid or Pure?

Thanks~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-20-2008   #2 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Champion:
+A lot of AP
+Flash Cut is an ok skill...
-The new bunny skill is orz (fail)
-Can't really use Guard Break combo effectively

Duelist:
+Not a lot of them
+Tempest Strike (Randomness), Tidal Slash (Powerful), Inferno Blade (Consistent)
+Can use the Guard Break combo effectively with Berserk
+Bunny skills with Buffalo skills = Lotta powah
-Not as much AP

That's all I can think of for now... T^T

06-20-2008   #3 (permalink)
Smexling Nublet

hmmmm the bad thing baout berserk and GB and faint combo what if GB or faint fail and they run since you cant controll berserk u might run and attack other people in PvP x.x

06-20-2008   #4 (permalink)
Smexling Nublet

lulz hmmmm Duelest does dound nice but FC would help in killing runners and since beserker doest go alil insain and uncontrollable along with the fact it lasts 20 seconds :T really confusing

06-20-2008   #5 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Hmm I have a lvl 142 Champion and I'm kinda bored

Champion:
+ high Ap
+ Flash Cut is supa supa fast 8D
- Flash Cut misses...
- Adrenaline is just kinda over-kill
- kinda boring..
- Not sure about new pure skill o_o

Duelist:
+ Fun Fun Fun
+ Way more skills, must better for skill spammers
+ Elemental Skills
- Lower Ap
- Since the skills are still from a 2nd job character, the damage won't really be that high~

I highly recommend deleted something other then the cat. Cats are a bit harder to train the bunnies.
From my bunny training, POTTING IS HELL HELL HELL!!!
If you don't have myhax with ap and weight, training and life will just suck so hard. DP sucks to if you are using golden lion stuff -dies-

06-20-2008   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Emaku is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Emaku
Guild: SOSBrigade/Empire

I like champion, especially flashcut..but so far i think a duelist would be more fun since they have more skills and AoE. So all in all..duelist unless u want to wait for the new skills for champion that will take a while

06-21-2008   #7 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Coffee
IGN: Nashi

The new bunny skill may be weak, but it GOES THROUGH DB. The plain fact that they have a skill like that is good enough <_<

06-21-2008   #8 (permalink)
inb4u lol?! e????
Games
Aika OnlineLa TaleElswordGrand Fantasia
Awards Event Winner

Broken has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Broken Send a message via Skype™ to Broken
IGN: Vaneshi
Class: Castanic Sorcerer :D lt_gunslinger
Level: e?
Guild: Cookies~
Xfire: snop3r

you wont enjoy PvP that much as a Power type... there are to much mages around you, and when my Bunny was still young i got randomly killed by many Mages.

On top of that, i regret being Champion. Why?
No AoEs... srsly, its just boring to grind with her x.x and it takes ages, but well... since you are experienced with your Prima, you shouldnt have that much problems with that.
I dont have the new skill yet, but i'd take AoE's over one skill that ignores DB <.<
Even tho i'd miss flashcut (sometimes you get stuck or it misses on low lvls -.-)... the ultimate lion killer 8D but as a duelist you have that weird range skill (dont know the name tho... never had a buff :/) that looks like a Boomerang.

The fun thing about Bunnys is that you have massive AC. You wont see that much Misses anymore D: thats why i made a bunny in the first place, because i grew sick of that "miss-fest" my kitty showed me everytime in pvp Dx

If there wouldnt be Adrenalin there would be no need for pure bunnys. Kakashi said that its overkill... Indeed it is when you have massive AP to beginn with, but for ppl with low AP adrenaline can be much of a help.

If i could redo my Bunny (im to lazy to grind for 2 days with a bracer =.=) i would choose Duelist instead of Champion ._.

but there is that one thing that annoyed me back then... when i did choose Champion for my 3rd Job.
TM lvl! My pure Bunny with 210TM learned and mastered only the important Skills, i still dont have debuffs (looks like i have to skip the debuffs even more with the new released skill). When i compare that to my Coon... lol he mastered and learned all important skills at lvl tm 210 and i had spare points too. lol

Pandaaakun told me that he has 0 points to spare and his TM is 350... his Quad Pouch still isnt mastered :F

and oh yeah, as for your build, 4141 is fun 8D
Quote:
I highly recommend deleted something other then the cat. Cats are a bit harder to train the bunnies.
From my bunny training, POTTING IS HELL HELL HELL!!!
If you don't have myhax with ap and weight, training and life will just suck so hard. DP sucks to if you are using golden lion stuff -dies-
i agree, even tho i didnt had any probs with my bunny (lol i started grinding tap1 when i reached lvl 100) grinding her, you shouldnt delete your Kitty.
But iono if you are sick or your kitty. (im sick of my kitty too :x)

06-22-2008   #9 (permalink)
Smexling Nublet

Hmmm :[ well i might end up creating teh bunny on a different account since i have no AC or elemental gearz on my kitty :X and AoEs never really bothered me since i just power blow and volly all the way or melee ever since i got the dark lion sheild :X and 4141 build doesnt seam as fun dieing so fast @__@ and whats worse is that im used to using AoEs now since i starting training that sheep :X

i do get anoyed by all those misses on meh kitty though xDDD but sometimes bunnies miss too x.x *watched littlelegend miss about 7 times trying to FC/tetra a lion* :X

if i do make the bunny/duelest im going to need several elemental gearz x.x water for tidal slash, fire for blazing strike, @___@ well bunnies sound fun but really complicated x.x ill mostlikly make it on my lion account with my ac gearz :3
ShimiSenei Soul Master Lv 16x Water-Wind
Chimikai Lv 11x Soon to be a cute Cyber Hunter
....Stalling
Dead-
La Tale
ChimiKai Lv6x Knight

06-22-2008   #10 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Eh, I couldn't train in SF3 cause potting was so hard. Tech 4 is like TM heaven =D
How do you think I feel? Never had a main that wasn't lion or sheep. I was so used to AoE the bunny was just gah

06-28-2008   #11 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Coffee
IGN: Nashi

Champion is a way better choice than Duelist really :/ If you can get sprints a lot, training with no AoEs should be no problem at all @__@; And the new bunny skill is death to coons. srsly.

06-28-2008   #12 (permalink)
Out of Line

Spectre is on a distinguished road
IGN: CrimsonSpectre/L.Narumi
Class: Force Blader (Cabal)/Champion/Duke
Level: 8x (Cabal). 22x/260(TO)
Guild: God Of War (TO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piekun
Champion is a way better choice than Duelist really :/ If you can get sprints a lot, training with no AoEs should be no problem at all @__@; And the new bunny skill is death to coons. srsly.
I'd think it would be death to Dark Dragons...not coons...Mana Reflect x_X

06-28-2008   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Antagonist is on a distinguished road
IGN: Antagonist
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: 24x

Hm~ Well, since I <33 my 16x Champion.. I'll give my views on it. o.o

Pros:
+Adrenaline/Eagle's Eye/Bull's Eye/Pumping Heart = <33 AC/AP, which I happen to love
+Flashcut is pretty decent if you have good AC (or AC equips), which means you can kill stuff before it even gets to you sometimes
+If you have mastered Uppercut/Counter... Well, if you have Guard on, and you use Counter on something, during your cast time, you don't take any damage (unless it's a fast enemy), and you can deal a hell of a lot of damage (I do about ~45k with counter, and it's not mastered), unfortunately, this can go for a duelist, too. A Champion's UC has the chance to do more though 'cause of Adrenaline.

Cons:
-No AoE (sometimes a pain)
-Very common. >_>

"Meh":
I have no idea about the new skill yet 'cause I haven't gotten enough points for it, but.. I saw a 22x bunny with the inferno set use it on a buff in PvP and it did 34k regular damage. Dunno what level the skill was, or the buff, or if she had comped inferno gear, though.

All in all, I like my Champion. ._.;
Though, due to me being busy lately, I haven't been on much. xD
N> sig. xD

06-29-2008   #14 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piekun
You mean, its the death to Magic types and Charm types that DON'T USE MAGIC REFLECTOR?
>.>

This is Kyuubey