ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Power Type

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-24-2010   #1 (permalink)
Soy
ggFTW Lurker

Soy is on a distinguished road
Default Where to level?

You get where this is going...
Sooo... My bunny is Lvl 88. I can't finish my Episode 2 quest,Bloody Rune... rawr so I figured I would just train for a while so I can get started on GB quests. So the question is, where to train?

Another thing... o_______e

I also wanted to catch up on my TM lvl. My TM lvl is 73 and Fiesta is still going on. Normally, I dislike doing fiesta because it's just the same thing over and over again. Not to mention I have to repot every 5 minutes due to my low hp. =_= So instead, I was thinking about farming some Panacea. My real question here is that while farming on the Panacea, will the lobsters and walking pots give me decent exp? I need about 230, so is training on them worth time?

Thankkkk yoouuuuuuuuuu.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-24-2010   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Anarth is on a distinguished road

Have you finished mermaid palace quests?

If so, I suggest you on doing Mermaid palace dun PQ, each solo run is 700k exp and CF80

05-24-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Syncmaster is a jewel in the roughSyncmaster is a jewel in the roughSyncmaster is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Stoneb0y
Class: Wizard to_magician

Mermaid dun pq would be hard for you considering on what you said that you have hp problems. Okto's electroshock and tanya's siren song will be a problem on this map

i suggest you farm your mirage grasses first for your tm, there's also mermaid grasses for you to do at your level, mermaid little drops them. Last time i collected grasses there i joined a party on players hunting grass too.

if you didnt do oops pq (crows) doing it 30 times would take you 90 or higher

you can always try phantom school if you are fun of soloing just look for a room with physical weak monsters

i hope it helps.