ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Power Type

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-29-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleCosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElsword
Awards Pervert Award

mikecxz will become famous soon enough
Default Don.

im haveing trouble killing him on my bunny. anyone have some tips for me?x_x

level 81/66 so far. 4132 build so don 1 hits me with his crits in berzerk. atm i useually run up to him and uppercut then dash away however when he electroshocks or w.e its called and he berzerks im done for. i only got 3K HP with my HP comped thorn shield,HP comped GMV(i had REALY bad luck with the comps and only got like 400 HP on them t-t)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-29-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

AlexInWonderland will become famous soon enoughAlexInWonderland will become famous soon enough
IGN: CaptainNemo
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 210
Guild: Pirate

Fast hitting attacks are key.
You NEED HP not attack power in this fight.
Try carrying more than 100 HP elixers.

Run away after every hit.

09-29-2009   #3 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

/edited.
Herbs should be good enough. If you want to carry elixirs, it's your choice.

Like AlexInWonderland said, HP is the better option compared to stack AP.
You won't be able to increase AP that much to make a big difference. Don has high physical / magical resist.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

Last edited by Esper; 09-29-2009 at 07:49 PM.

09-29-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexInWonderland

thanks for the advice. ill try that with burning rave i gusse.

@mirae did you even read my post?o_o

09-29-2009   #5 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

I did but I sometimes tune parts of it out when typing. T___T

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

09-29-2009   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

ScarletMoon is on a distinguished road
IGN: Scarlet
Class: Primadonna to_primadonna
Level: 217
Guild: `r

I killed Don with my LK Fox at level 84 (first try) and my AP Dragon (third try) at 86. Don't even remember when I did it with my cat... Anyway, all I did was get gear enough to have 5~6k HP and take a lot of pots - healed all the time. 10k HP is desirable though. His berserk attack is around 4.5k so with 3k HP there's no way you'll escape. Unless you had loads of DP to diminish this damage.

You can wait until lvl 90 when you can wear a Poppuri pendant and Jia's amulet (my husband did this with his LK Fox).

Other than what was already told about HP and pots, I have some more ideas: wait for a day when you can read your fortune three times and try to get Saturn's or something like that. Or do a LK fortune (if you choose to do "hit and run", to escape his electroshock LK helps immensely). Any evasive/defensive status boost is helpful actually so here the Star Gazer is your best friend.

09-29-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster OnlineMapleStory

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari
IGN: NeoConcept
Class: Elite to_dragon
Level: 113
Guild: Reignbow

As those above have stated, you need a bit extra HP.

If you have the skill Shockvibe, it'd be a good idea to use it on him (to help prevent critical hits). Having it at level 10 should be good enough (since finding the mastery items would take too long). A low DX and any elemental attribute weapons (and dark attribute Golden Lion Shield) would also help immensely.

Just make sure that when you click him once after you cast Shockvibe on him, and he stuns you with the Electroshock skill, that you don't click anywhere else (as it will cancel your meleeing). Run and pot as necessary.

09-29-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Pervert Award

i gusse ill put it off until i finish up the mermade palace key quest.hopefully by then ill be high enough level to be able to survive him.

09-29-2009   #9 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

I agree with Shockvibe. It's a Power-type's ace against Don. Makes the battle a whole lot easier

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

09-30-2009   #10 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexInWonderland

O_o 100 elixers?a bunny can't carry 100 elixers,even at ~ Lv200 without using wt eq, and going into don fat isn't the best idea :s

anyway i just did UC+whack with my bunny @ .....90?i think and it died i had like 7k HP