ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Power Type

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-26-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

ScarletMoon is on a distinguished road
IGN: Scarlet
Class: Primadonna to_primadonna
Level: 217
Guild: `r
Cool How to make a "for fun" Bunny

So I met this girl in game who has a Bunny, she loves her Bunny desperately but she's regretful that when she started playing and knew nothing about Trickster she screwed up her build. She made a 4222 Bunny and scattered her bonus points across anything that she thought she needed, like weight, HP, DP, DX, MP, etc...

I don't know how she managed to get her char to level 92 but well, it's been a while since she's stuck (more than 6 months) and unable to level to 95 to keep on doing quests and normal leveling. I sympathized and offered to gift her the build graph reset potion, but after a while I gave it a second thought and suggested her to remake the character with my help to get the items for quests and to level when necessary to meet level requirements. In summary, I adopted her and promised to help her do a decent character.

She created the char, a 4123 full AP Bunny, and is playing now. I advised her into this one build because I think it's the default, no-risk build, and very fun also. But as I never really had a Bunny over lvl 40 I can't help her with skills, equipment, and higher level stat distribution advice (assuming that at some point she'll be able to stop adding AP and invest her bonus in something necessary). I need you people to help me out here.

The major problem is that she has no idea what she likes and wants to do in the future (if pvp, bossing, pvm, gvg). She has never had a nicely well built Bunny to experiment and to see how many possibilities lie ahead. So assuming that what she wants is just fun (do a bit of everything and get to high levels, with short-term goals) what should she do with her char? I mean, which skills are better to get, which ones are a waste of points? What equipments she can use (she doesn't have a golden sword/shield)? Which way to go for third job, hybrid or pure? What is the most fun and powerful way to go with 4123 full AP?

Thanks in advance ^^v

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-26-2009   #2 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Lyrics created a nice guide but it's focused on Pure Bunnies. Read through that and see if other further questions arise.
Kyzuumi's Guide to a Pure Bunny

It's not good to go hybrid stats unless you know what you are doing. You have the potential to start wasting points into something that may never help you.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

09-26-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Thanks, I'll go check the guide, and yes, that's exactly what I think. She seemed to me that really has no idea what she's doing so I thought the only way was to do a very traditional build :/

09-26-2009   #4 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

Yep. A pure AP Power or Fox are usually the most user-friendly classes to begin for new players.
You aren't required to have this massive funding to play that character.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

09-26-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Great guide, very helpful!

I have one question... She has no elemental gear to use until lvl 50 (she has a shrewd sword with around 110% attribute that she showed me, better than nothing), is that going to be a problem? Since the advent of the golden lion set I've been taking my chars from 35 to 120 solely with that equip so I don't know how she'll deal without it.

The guide says to save points for 2nd and 3rd job skills and don't add any attack skills, just buffs. Will she have a lot of trouble to get to 50 without elemental? Should I tell her to choose only one attack skill to add to help the way? And in this case which skill to get in order to be not a waste of points?

09-26-2009   #6 (permalink)
Special
Games

The reason behind that is because Bunnies have no good 1st job damage skills. Most of them are buffs or just pre-requisites for 2nd and 3rd job skills.

Why not let your friend borrow your elemental gears? [ unless you are still using them ]

09-26-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleCosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElsword
Awards Pervert Award

mikecxz will become famous soon enough

burning rave level 10 should be enough to keep you alive until she gets quad punch.

it has low MP cost and cooldown with somewhat decent damage considering how fast you can use it again.

09-26-2009   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Yeah, I thought burning rave would be the best option. I just hope she didn't screw it up and put something else >.> (gonna meet her only later tonight, she plays only a few hours a day, like me)

And Mirae, I obviously thought of borrowing my golden equip but I'm afraid of being robbed of it, it cost me a lot and I need it for my other chars who are under lvl 95 yet. I don't know her in real life and I have a long experience in MMOs that tells me you can never really trust someone with these things - borrowing expensive gear is as risky as sharing account IMO. The only person I borrow my equip to is my husband, and even so I don't like to do it! LOL