ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Power Type

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-06-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Crossflavor is on a distinguished road
IGN: NiCkYllxPll, HoLDeNllxPll
Class: Buffalo, Raccoon to_mercenary
Guild: ~ Honey ~
Talking Power Type Training Maps

Well as you can see, I wanted to find out where would people train at certain level

True enough you can try Episode quests, Keyquests, and normal quests on each towns

But still I know at some point there is no choice but to grind.

I'm a Pure AP 4114 Buffalo, aiming to become Mercenary. Right now i'm 125/116..

From my personal experience, I was stuck before Don Giovani at level 75

Before Ghost Blue at level 105

and now - _-.. level 125 [rose garden field quests, not yet to go into dungeon]

I play on Fantasia and for some particular reason, people wants to play only in Tap 1

which require for a Power Type to have certainly high amount of HP LK HV AP..

I have tried and grinding alone and with parties, but it prove me that it was impossible to die with out having 100 Elixir for 10 minutes.. And you can only survive for such a long time and die having all that exp lost ..
Waste of money and time .. at least for me..

Power Type is such a hard job.. maybe not, but it's hard to fight monsters now that they can kill you with that #$%#ing skills []

Now you'll think, why?? because i don't use myhax and stick with in-game items.. which is what the game was design for anyway.. In reality, i have recharged some Cash for later use including Facial, Head, and Lolboxes later on..

If you would like to help for later-guide-searching people, people who look to grind, and most importantly.. ME~ please share your idea and experiences

For Example::: At level ###, I train [instert Map/Town] killing [Insert Monsters] + reasons ^^

Thanks for your help!!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-10-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

lasche is on a distinguished road
IGN: XxUltima48xX
Class: Warrior to_warrior
Level: 11X

Try training at the Nora Sewers. There is one particular section which is full of Nora Bigs. They will respawn instantly once you kill them. I trained there until I was Level 130.

While you're at it, you can also make some money by picking up those Nora Dolls and Sprayers (sometimes Weapons) that they drop. Sell them to the NPC, and you can make about 25k-50k per run, depending on your weight.

09-10-2009   #3 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasche
Try training at the Nora Sewers. There is one particular section which is full of Nora Bigs. They will respawn instantly once you kill them. I trained there until I was Level 130.

While you're at it, you can also make some money by picking up those Nora Dolls and Sprayers (sometimes Weapons) that they drop. Sell them to the NPC, and you can make about 25k-50k per run, depending on your weight.
Yeah, Nora Sewers is a good training map but don't get rip off by playing the pass in Aqua Town, go and buy them in Swamp Town, a lot cheaper