ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Power Type

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-28-2012   #1 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥
Default HP or AP bunny?

I have 4114 bunny. Pure AP.
I feel like she's lacking in HP. I only have about 20k HP in AP mode. (22k AP.)
I have about 2k AP ATM as my AP base.
Lately, I've been thinking maybe I should get a point back all and make my bunny pure HP.

Good idea? Tell me what you think. Pros, cons, etc.

Does anyone know how much HP I'll get by level 269?

Will +repp! :3

Last edited by Joy; 11-28-2012 at 11:32 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-28-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

Sizzurp is on a distinguished road
IGN: Holla Holla Get Dolla
Level: 30 - 30
Xfire: ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡

I'd pick pure MP*

11-28-2012   #3 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolut
I'd pick pure MP*
I'll definitely take that into consideration.

11-28-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Just multiple your current base HP by 2 and minus 150 iirc (well, the amount you have at lvl 1) if you're lvl 269 now. If you're not, then 150+60*268. Too lazy to count

EDIT: 16230

Last edited by InfernalGuy; 11-28-2012 at 10:50 AM.

11-28-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineLuna OnlineMapleStoryLa Tale

Kiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Kiraii Send a message via Skype™ to Kiraii
Class: Retired

If you'd like survival you can go HP as AP is easy to get with Altiverses already. And if you have access to MyShop, then your bunny should be alright. But since this is just my opinion, it's up to you to decide which option is better.

According to this, you get 16,200 HP at level 269 with 1,090 AP base.

DeviantART | Tumblr | Journal | Twitter | Trickster art thread
/quite inactive but still alive/

Last edited by Kiraii; 11-28-2012 at 11:52 AM.

11-28-2012   #6 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Thanks Infernal!

@ Kiraii

Yes, I wanted more health b/c of mages.
They can usually OHKO me with AR so I decided that maybe I should build some more HP.
I think I have enough AP for now.
Thanks for the HP info!

11-28-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

So the HP on lvl 1 is 120

11-28-2012   #8 (permalink)
Supporter
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has disabled reputation

I don't think HP is really necessary, at least not for you to bother resetting her bonus points. My bunny is 4141 pure AP, she has one piece of HP accessory that gives her about 15k HP in AP/attribute mode. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but I have Guard up all the time when I need to, so she hardly ever dies. If I give her a HP shield, she'd have over 20k. It's nice, but not necessary.

On the other hand, more AP and/or attribute means I can easily OHKO most bosses and Party Quest monsters. So it's up to you if you feel she needs HP that badly, but I honestly don't think she does.

You can use the Character Simulator to see how your character's build would be like at a certain level.

11-28-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

Guys, I think she's talking about PVP. In her first post she didn't say (or maybe I overlooked), but along the road she did mention this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiesNCream

Yes, I wanted more health b/c of mages.
They can usually OHKO me with AR so I decided that maybe I should build some more HP.
I think I have enough AP for now.
Thanks for the HP info!
If it really is PVP, then I would go for more HP since almost everything in PVP is a 0HKO

11-28-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
WonderKing Online

PrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura about

I wouldn't waste that much money switching to pure HP, as the difference is pretty easy to make up. Just get a good shield and some accessories and you'll be fine.

Jewelia: PrettyUglyFox, Illiterate Sheep, RainbowKitty
Fantasia: PinheadLarry

11-28-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Revolution will become famous soon enoughRevolution will become famous soon enough
IGN: XO Strike
Level: Changing

I think you can just hax out an MD shield :>
But I think AP would be the best way to go, since those ARs still do quite alot of damage like what Rare said.

My Tips On Refining!

11-28-2012   #12 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

I'll just reply to everyone generally, instead of going like "@Blah".

Yes, I did mean PvP. xD I boss with my bunny but it's only CT.
I just buff and auto hit (attr). Lyn, what you said about still getting OHKO'd after changing to pure HP I realized that in the back of my head since I won't be getting 50k HP+. ;-;
After what I heard I might decide to just stick to pure AP.
I guess it was just frustrating to see mages OHKO, but oh well I can't really do anything about it.
If I was planning for 50k HP+ I would switch but I actually just wanted 30k HP.
That can easily be achieved by a shield and others.

Thanks guys. x3 +rep'd all I could.