ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Power Type

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-26-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineDigimon BattleFlyFFGrand Chase

nephilim12 is a jewel in the roughnephilim12 is a jewel in the roughnephilim12 is a jewel in the rough
Default Starting a Champion for PvP and Boss Hunting

Good day!

I've been wanting to have a Boss Hunter and Champions excel at it.

I need help on deciding a build graph and bonus point allocation. I don't want to end up using a build reset in the long run.

I could provide MS equipment such as the character boxes, etc.

I've already read Champion Guides but I'm torn between 4114 Pure AP; 4114 3AP/1WT or a 4123 Pure AP

Any suggestions?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-27-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

babibabi is a jewel in the roughbabibabi is a jewel in the roughbabibabi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: bunnysteph
Class: bunny to_bunny
Level: Noobiness~~
Guild: Moonlight C

4114 - u lack of Wt and u find it troublesome as u hit 90% Wt after carrying a few Mp pots. if u are able to recharge MS wt pouch frequently which need recharge coupon. Pure Ap

4123 - u lack of Dp and Hp so u need stronger shield and hat to cover for lost of Dp and Hp. Lv 10+ Altiverse eq should be sufficient.

4114 3Ap/1Wt - u lack of Ap as per lvl u pump less ap to it. U need high lvl refine for weapons. For bossing u just need any boss eq as attr increase a lot Dmg to monsters and too much Ap is overkill. But for pvp just get a powerful or requiem eq to ensure u have high Ap and Ac

All depends on which path u choose. All req MS if u want to be strong. 4114 requires more MS compared to other 2 build in long term.

11-29-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineDigimon BattleFlyFFGrand Chase

nephilim12 is a jewel in the roughnephilim12 is a jewel in the roughnephilim12 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by babibabi
4114 - u lack of Wt and u find it troublesome as u hit 90% Wt after carrying a few Mp pots. if u are able to recharge MS wt pouch frequently which need recharge coupon. Pure Ap

4123 - u lack of Dp and Hp so u need stronger shield and hat to cover for lost of Dp and Hp. Lv 10+ Altiverse eq should be sufficient.

4114 3Ap/1Wt - u lack of Ap as per lvl u pump less ap to it. U need high lvl refine for weapons. For bossing u just need any boss eq as attr increase a lot Dmg to monsters and too much Ap is overkill. But for pvp just get a powerful or requiem eq to ensure u have high Ap and Ac

All depends on which path u choose. All req MS if u want to be strong. 4114 requires more MS compared to other 2 build in long term.
I'm still leaning towards 4114 pure AP...thanks for the input! + rep'd

Any other suggestions? Like I said I could provide reasonable amount of MS and I would want my bunny to boss hunt and pvp

11-29-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

4123 pure AP just for the convenience of wt. I'm not sure about the 3AP 1Wt i thought about that too but I'm hoping for a 2nd opinion on doing something like that.

11-30-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

skielyt is on a distinguished road
Default juz my opinion

I will go for 4114 3:1 AP:WT build
since the lack in AP can be easily gained through hax Altiverses or Pwrful Swords which can be gained In-game while lack in WT cant be earned in-game,only in MS items which is TIMED and not for players who dont wanna spend too much MS in WT acc
to sum it up, have you ever wandered if they have ACC ingame with WT COMPOUND ?? compared to ACC with AP COMPOUND ?