ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Power Type

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-07-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineAtlantica OnlineS4 LeagueAion

KadabliuGene is on a distinguished road
IGN: finalGenes
Class: Gladiator
Level: 400
Guild: None
Default Gladiator Wind EQs

this may sound stupid but, if so, then please just ignore this
i saw a few times some glads with 17k+ AP(no buff) and 600%+ wind att equiped, but how? i mean, i search for all EQs on game and still didnt found a way to get these stats

is it 4s hurri + wind acc?

but even so, hurri have crappy AP and u have to get rid of one acc

is that a ubber god comps with all 400+??

or im missing some wind weapons?

and sure im asking that cuz they didnt want to show their stats...

sry for the question stack, i heard DX cap was removed, so if i change to full Dx now, will my buff attck buggy like the CT mobs?

Last edited by KadabliuGene; 10-07-2012 at 07:39 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-07-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

SStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Starlightzero
Class: Gladiator lt_warlord
Level: 2xx
Guild: MoonlightC

Hmm.. possibly 3s hurricane rapier level 13, good comps, grand wind ring, rook/lord lycan 240,hax fortune, and some other really high AP equips. But, if you can see these gladiator's stats, wouldnt you be able to see their equips? Since you said that you saw them a few times and they have 600% wind attribute with 17k AP.
You would probably need -50 DX or something to hit like those mobs.

10-07-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineAtlantica OnlineS4 LeagueAion

KadabliuGene is on a distinguished road
IGN: finalGenes
Class: Gladiator
Level: 400
Guild: None

no, they stats was blocked, i know that cuz he/she said it or i calculated after seeing they dmg with skills and/ comparing with my stats/dmg

well i have a hurricane, 329%, with my current EQs, 3s rook, all AP acc, last ms head/mask, if i get all to lvl 13, and recomp with uber 350+ Ap all i would easely get 20~22k AP but with all alti stuff, if i change to hurricane rapier it drop to 10~11k Ap, no buff, even with AP cape..., recomping i would get at max 15k AP, but i will still stay with 329%...

and wdf, if what u say about dx is true, omg i will change right away (if i get ms lol)

Last edited by KadabliuGene; 10-07-2012 at 08:34 PM.

10-07-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

SStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Starlightzero
Class: Gladiator lt_warlord
Level: 2xx
Guild: MoonlightC

Lol, -50 DX is very hard to get imo, but im not sure about it, since i hit at a decent speed with -20 DX.
What sword/shield/hat was this person using? And you can take an SS next time so its easier to explain and things.

10-08-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MOEMiyuki
Class: Witch to_sheep
Level: 314

maybe he have 2 ms air rings + hurricane rapiere so i think it's totally possible to hit 600% air, after that i dunno his AP eqs but all buff haxxor i know use some rook cape 3-4s hurricane vest temper AP, and with the requiem AP helm it's possible get 4s too so 1,2k AP if 300per compound but i'm pretty sure some ppl have 1.4k ap helm.

And for the DX thing i have a dx buff myself and i don't hit mob with crazy speed ( i use almost -70dx)

Last edited by MOEMiyuki; 10-08-2012 at 02:33 AM.