ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Power Type

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-12-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Sorlaize is on a distinguished road
IGN: DeityTidus
Class: ??? to_scientist
Level: ???
Default Guardian for Gladiator

I've recently returned to trickster and have been researching for the best possible Guardian that can assist my PvM Gladiator.

Unless someone has a better build combination, my current goal for a build would be

Power: Luck Breaker, Armor Breaker, Shock Vibe, Sense Breaker

Magic: Rust, Cure

Sense: Sticky Foot, Armor Destructor, Stone Strike, Lucky Seven, Shield Breaker, Sticky Icky, Lucky Fist

Charm: Skunk Pouch, Magic Meltdown

If it wasn't already obvious, I have one too many sense skills I am aiming for (Yes, I plan on obtaining Cochma's rune).

The first question would be if I'm required to have prequisite skills equipped to the guardian to use later skills (such as Shield Breaker). If not, would that mean I wouldn't have to bother aiming for Legendary and/or any special title with bonuses? If so, then the only way I'd be able to utilize all those sense skills would be through Legendary and/or any special title with bonuses?

I know just about all the basics (or so I think). Would the process I planned on doing if I need a Legendary be:

Card Identify until seed no longer grows --> HP Potions until 4002 --> MP potions until 4202 than I dig until 4262 before hatching?

PS: Sorry if my questions are scattered and please correct me if any of my assumptions are incorrect. Also if you have a better suggestion for a PvM/Bossing Gladiator, a precise guardian build would be nice.

Thank you.

DeityTidus: Retired for now
Vaunt: Active

Got to the 50th floor starting from level 175, don't know how I did it.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-12-2012   #2 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorlaize
I've recently returned to trickster and have been researching for the best possible Guardian that can assist my PvM Gladiator.

Unless someone has a better build combination, my current goal for a build would be

Power: Luck Breaker, Armor Breaker, Shock Vibe, Sense Breaker

Magic: Rust, Cure

Sense: Sticky Foot, Armor Destructor, Stone Strike, Lucky Seven, Shield Breaker, Sticky Icky, Lucky Fist

Charm: Skunk Pouch, Magic Meltdown

If it wasn't already obvious, I have one too many sense skills I am aiming for (Yes, I plan on obtaining Cochma's rune).

The first question would be if I'm required to have prequisite skills equipped to the guardian to use later skills (such as Shield Breaker). If not, would that mean I wouldn't have to bother aiming for Legendary and/or any special title with bonuses? If so, then the only way I'd be able to utilize all those sense skills would be through Legendary and/or any special title with bonuses?

I know just about all the basics (or so I think). Would the process I planned on doing if I need a Legendary be:

Card Identify until seed no longer grows --> HP Potions until 4002 --> MP potions until 4202 than I dig until 4262 before hatching?

PS: Sorry if my questions are scattered and please correct me if any of my assumptions are incorrect. Also if you have a better suggestion for a PvM/Bossing Gladiator, a precise guardian build would be nice.

Thank you.
1. You need to have the pre-reqs learned/equipped in the skill slots in order for the guardian to be able to learn/use higher tier skills like SB & Luckyfist.

2. You have a total of 7 skills in sense. If you want all of those, you HAVE to make this ifron a legendary for that extra slot. But seriously, you don't NEED sticky icky at all. SB is more than enough to let you steamroll all bosses. Only get SB & Luckyfist, since those are the only two sense skills the guardian should be using, along with skunk, luck breaker and cure.

---

For a 4262 ifron you need to:

1. Spam HP pots -> 4002
2. Drill with squiggles -> 4022
3. Spam MP pots -> 4232
4. Drill and find items -> 4262

Subject to change depending on your last flash.

08-12-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Thank you very much for the thorough response. I am also wondering if it matters which type and life of the cards I choose to use. For instance, if I suddenly decide to use 1600 LOW life cards as opposed to a scattered selection. And is the allocation of the bonus points random?

08-12-2012   #4 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you very much for the thorough response. I am also wondering if it matters which type and life of the cards I choose to use. For instance, if I suddenly decide to use 1600 LOW life cards as opposed to a scattered selection. And is the allocation of the bonus points random?
The type of cards you use to finish card ID all the way doesn't have an effect. It is recommended to start with high life cards, and use lower life cards as filler since you get much better results.

High life cards= +6, +5. Additionally, any card with the #'s 4 and 12 on them are good to use as starters. There may be more, but I forgot to keep track.

Okay/average life cards= +4 life exactly or 1~2 bars of combo meter are 5 & 11 if your high life cards runs out. These can be used to start off as well.

And finally, the bad cards= +3 life, with some or no combo meter at all. They include 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10. I always use these as filler and never starter.

---

Bonus points are random. You are guaranteed 4 points in each type. The final 5th will be determined by your last type flash on your egg in Card ID.

08-12-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

About the Card Identifying process --> I heard that after one round of identifying that if the life is two or less one should cancel or they will waste their next card. Do you mind elaborating on that if you do know what this means?

08-13-2012   #6 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
About the Card Identifying process --> I heard that after one round of identifying that if the life is two or less one should cancel or they will waste their next card. Do you mind elaborating on that if you do know what this means?
Yes, cancel it and start over with a high life card. Trying to finish a stage with only 2 life or less is incredibly difficult. The reason why you should cancel it is usually, you waste at least 1 life in each stage, 2 or more if you are distracted. Rarely will you finish with no lives wasted. And if a scenario like a SC you needed popped up, but you have 3 more sets to pair with only 1 life left, then it is already over, unless you get incredibly lucky.

What's the point in going into higher stages if you ask? Higher TM bonus, stones and CFs. Personally, I like to continue higher and higher into Card ID for the stones, but you can stop at whatever stage you want.

---

And if you have started playing card ID already, just know that it's really unwise to literally flip the cards consecutively, side by side. So many people play this way and it's wrong and inefficient.

Most of the time, cards come in pairs like so:

or

Basically, they never pair up next to each other, but every other card. They do pair up next to each other, but they only come in like 1 set.

Very rarely will you have this:

Even if they pair up like that, that 7th card will move around like that for the last matching.

08-13-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

So pretty much each failed pair or two cards I pair subtracts from one life?

08-13-2012   #8 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
So pretty much each failed pair or two cards I pair subtracts from one life?
Every failed pair you miss to match = 1 life tacked off.
Every successful pair you match = a partial combo of life added on.

08-13-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Alright, I believe this sums up just about all of my inquiries. I've just been purchasing Life 4+ cards for 200k a piece and Life 3- cards 100k a piece. Since I'll need SC 1-16 and am almost guaranteed that plus extra with 1k-1.6k cards, the extra SC is worth selling for mere profit?

08-13-2012   #10 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Alright, I believe this sums up just about all of my inquiries. I've just been purchasing Life 4+ cards for 200k a piece and Life 3- cards 100k a piece. Since I'll need SC 1-16 and am almost guaranteed that plus extra with 1k-1.6k cards, the extra SC is worth selling for mere profit?
Yeah. You get at least 2 sets of the full set, so you can just sell extras for profit.