ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Power Type

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-17-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

DOMOsamz is on a distinguished road
Default Are these skills worth it?(Gladiator)

are they worth it and should i max bulls eye, hyper beat and beserk? i have lvl10 bulls eye already since i started but i just need make sure i didnt mess up or anything yet.

Last edited by DOMOsamz; 06-17-2012 at 10:35 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-18-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Retired Wiki Staff

Dumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant future

Bull's Eye and Hyper Beat are nice enough skills but not essential, if you already have keep them since they are useful in melee but don't prioritize them.

As for Berserker I find it extremely useful specially for Chaos Tower, get it before you get Hyper Beat to lv 10.

06-18-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

so should i max pumping n bulls eye? and hmm should i get any skills from 2nds job?

06-19-2012   #4 (permalink)
Jok
ggFTW Lurker

Jok is on a distinguished road
IGN: JokX
Class: Merc. to_mercenary
Guild: Dawn

If the monsters do a lot of blocks Bull's Eye will become handy, Pumping Heart it's allways handy because rises the AP. For 2nd job skills, you should get a AoE skill that can be linked with your atribute, Tempest Strike for wind, Inferno Blade for fire, Blazing Strike if you have a lot of DX, Earthquake Blade for soil and Tidal Slash for water.
Hope it helps

06-19-2012   #5 (permalink)
Xii
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Xii is a jewel in the roughXii is a jewel in the roughXii is a jewel in the rough

What TM lvl are you and what skills do you already have?

Berserk is definitely a great skill, it helps a lot with CT bosses.

Here is my list of skills that I think are 100% must get.

TM20 > Burning Rave > [Lvl 1] (Pre-req, if your using GLS/GS you dont need to use this skill for training so leave it at lvl 1)

TM25 > Pumping Heart > [Lvl 10]

TM70 > Berserker > [Lvl 10]

TM85 > Piercing Wave > [Lvl 10](Pre-req, but actually has some good range so is useful in some places like the last tenter trial ;D)

TM115 > Earthquake Blade > [Master] (At master its hits an extra target, this skill is my favourite Gladiator AoE)

TM125 > Inferno Blade > [Lvl 10] (also handy but no need to master this one unless you want to)

TM170 > Piercing Wave > [Master]

TM170 > Chi Sword > [Lvl 10] (BEST EVAR ZOMG CHI ZERK SPLERG)

From here you will have a lot of points to spend on any other skill you want. If you want to go bulls eye, hyper beat and aura of haste that is fine and I actually use those buffs a lot more than I use any other skills not listed above. Just make sure at each of these levels you have enough points for the corresponding skill and then spend points wherever else you feel the need ;D

06-20-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

yea i got that noted hmm... shadow and any other 3rd job skills worth it? and what are their pros n cons

06-21-2012   #7 (permalink)
Jok
ggFTW Lurker

Jok is on a distinguished road
IGN: JokX
Class: Merc. to_mercenary
Guild: Dawn

To me best gladiator skills are Chi Sword And Shadow, Sonic Slash combined with a good water atribute can do a massive damage too
I think Gale Strike its a little weak to be a 3rd job skill but its a AoE...