ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Power Type

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-06-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Shirobon is on a distinguished road
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 8X
Default New Equipment Set

I'm going to buy the Sharon set from myshop soon, and I was wondering what to compound each item with, and with what material, the best possible.

I am asking this because I have water stone 110 dropped from a monster, is this better or worse than the regular Water Attribute Stone and why? I dont quite understand the difference.

Ty

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-06-2011   #2 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Water Attribute Stone
Range = 30 ~ 40

Water Crystal 110
Range = 19 ~ 52

Water Capsule 110
Range = 25 ~ 52
The only difference between those three are the quantity required to comp and the comp range. The Water Attribute Stone ensures that you'll at least get a minimum of 30 Water % when you comp. However, you have a chance to get up to 52 Water % if you use Water Crystal/Capsule 110.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

12-06-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirobon
I'm going to buy the Sharon set from myshop soon, and I was wondering what to compound each item with, and with what material, the best possible.

I am asking this because I have water stone 110 dropped from a monster, is this better or worse than the regular Water Attribute Stone and why? I dont quite understand the difference.

Ty
This would be better answered if you give us your class. I do not know for what class that set is intended to (as for some reason I am unable to use the Wiki at the moment) but it seems to be power based from what I can see from the search results, so I am assuming you have a bunny or buffalo.

If that is the case, comp everything with AP, except your weapon and shield, which should be comped with the appropriate element and HP, respectively. If you can get a shield that is comp element enabled (such as the Golden Shield), comp for element, however. There are two types of ingame elemental crystals, I think the min-max range values are the same for both, as well as a MS crystal, which offers a higher min comp value.

For your level I would just use ingame stones for everything unless you have MS to spare and is impatient to get the ingame stones in the first place.

EDIT - correct values have been given in the post above, so disregard what I have said about the similar values for the ingame crystals.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

Last edited by Recette; 12-06-2011 at 08:35 PM.

12-06-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Shirobon is on a distinguished road
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 8X

Yayy okay thanks guys ^^

I have a bunny.