ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Power Type

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-17-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineDigimon BattleFlyFFGrand Chase

nephilim12 is a jewel in the roughnephilim12 is a jewel in the roughnephilim12 is a jewel in the rough
Default Buffalo help...

I'm torn between getting EQ blade and Tidal slash/Sonic Wave

my first option was EQ blade and Inferno since I know Fire Attribute would be easier once i get my hands on an inferno equipment

on the other hand, if I were to get Tidal Slash/Sonic Wave, i believe it would yield stronger damage vs. EQ blade considering same attribute %

so what do you think? Should i go for Earth-ferno type or Infer-dal type?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-17-2011   #2 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

I would say go for Earthquake Blade first. Even if it deals less damage than Tidal, the AoE is much easier to use and much more convenient for leveling up. Tidal's AoE would take some getting used to, and it may not work the way you intend it to be (especially if your target monster moves around while you're casting).

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

10-17-2011   #3 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

EQ blade and inferno are a great combo to help you level up. they are easier to use but the tradeoff is the damage output. the damage is lower compare to Sonic and Tidal.
Sonic and tidal are a bit harder to use

10-17-2011   #4 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

In addition, it's really hard to combo with Sonic and Tidal. Earthquake -> Inferno is a standard Buffalo combo, which could also incorporate a quick Tempest/Gale into it.

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

10-17-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineDigimon BattleFlyFFGrand Chase

nephilim12 is a jewel in the roughnephilim12 is a jewel in the roughnephilim12 is a jewel in the rough

thanks for the input guys i think i would go EQ -> Inferno...