ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Power Type

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-12-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster OnlineElsword

Location: Drifting between the boundaries of Life, Death, and Gensokyo
bladethelost will become famous soon enoughbladethelost will become famous soon enough
IGN: varies from game to game
Class: Mercenary, Blader, Duelist/Judgement, Holy Order, Meister, Rune Slayer, Blade Master lt_gunslinger
Level: 221 Mercenary, 123 Blader, 146 Duelist/140 Judgment, 140 Holy Order, 95 Meister
Guild: Ecks T.C. ScarletMansion Konguki
Default a question from a 221 Mercenary

been working on Ep.6 and kinda at a road-block
the Harkon Defense is proving difficult and only having Earthquake Blade has my only AoE is making things difficult, i was contemplating on getting Tidal Slash to help, but then i thought about using a Masters Authority to ditch Lacerator (which i have at Lv.10 to get Tidal Slash) and thought about picking up Inferno Blade instead.

for any Buffalos out there, which AoE would be best to have next to E.Quake Blade?
Tidal Slash or Inferno Blade?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-12-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

savetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to behold
IGN: TheFlans (J)
Class: Gladiator, Champ to_buffalo
Level: 370, 250
Guild: Midnight Z

Do you have enough elemental % to kill them quickly?
My buff usually OHKO'ed them. Tenter Spear and GLS.

I didn't try AoE's. I guess you would probably need fire elemental % if you want to use Inferno Blade to do enough damage.

10-12-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

bladethelost will become famous soon enoughbladethelost will become famous soon enough
Class: Mercenary, Blader, Duelist/Judgement, Holy Order, Meister, Rune Slayer, Blade Master lt_gunslinger
Level: 221 Mercenary, 123 Blader, 146 Duelist/140 Judgment, 140 Holy Order, 95 Meister

i don't have any Attr. on hand atm, if my Golden Lion Sword didn't vanish into thin air i would try it but...yeah that went missing some how >_>;;

10-13-2011   #4 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I would nix Lacerator if you're not gonna PvP too much. And, since you're a Merc most of your Bunny skills would be better for PvP. Overall, I think you should ditch Lacerator and get Inferno Blade. Both Earthquake and Inferno are circular AoE's based around the caster that's good for the Harkon Defense.

10-13-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
I would nix Lacerator if you're not gonna PvP too much. And, since you're a Merc most of your Bunny skills would be better for PvP. Overall, I think you should ditch Lacerator and get Inferno Blade. Both Earthquake and Inferno are circular AoE's based around the caster that's good for the Harkon Defense.
i NEVER pvp, not really the pvp type :/
thanks for the info though, that's what i'm kinda leaning towards