ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Power Type

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-09-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux
Default Bunny Equipments and Compound questions.

I want to use my bunny in both PvP and GvG also PvM.
And I'm not sure what kind of equipments I should get. (So I can have like...2 sets that can go well in all 3 modes)

1- I was thinking of trying to get most equipments with -DX, not compounding, but contains. And compound them with AP.
That way, PvP against Guard users, will be easier, also same in GvG. Maybe even in PvM a DX/AP combo would be good?
I'm not sure yet, as the equipments I have don't have DX.

2- Also wonder if HV is useful to a bunny.
I have this Afrina sword, with almost 45ish HV, 18 AC and... maybe 900 ish AP. I thought of compounding fire attribute into it. But then, The AC is quite low.

(I do have a cat, but for that I thought compounding HV into raccoon gears would be better.)

3- I also I have a Corvid sword, with like 45 ish AC and about 850ish AP. HV was around 20. Thinking of compounding it with AC. Would that be a good idea?

4- I'm not sure if the hat should have AC/HV or AC/LK.
I have Afrint hat, with gives HV and AC.
Also the buffalo hat with AC/LK.

I'm not sure which one of them is more useful to bunny.
And I don't know if I should use my Lina accessory, or Coldvice accessory, because neither of them have DX...

I simply have too many items (untempered) that I cannot decide which one to make use of... And be useful for all my characters to save money.
Have a Diva, a Gun fox, a normal fox and a pure bunny.

Any suggestions or tips is good. Thanx.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.