ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Power Type

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-05-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

ViniRomera is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Help on Buff

Hello everyone,
well, i need some help with my Buff..
I'm on lvl 77 / 60, want to bossing and pvp, and don't want to go myshopping..
My skills, at the moment are :

Shockwave M
Bull's Eye M
Burning Rave M
Shockvibe 5
Hyper Beat 5
Faint

At Warrior, Tidal + Tempest or Earth + Inferno?
Is Aura of Haste useful ?
Which is best ? Merc or Glad ?
Berserk + Chi Sword.. is a good choice ?

Sorry about the number of questions..
And thanks for reading !
Waiting for a reply

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-05-2011   #2 (permalink)
random
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineRappelzFiesta

coolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to coolbluex
IGN: coolbluex|Amarys
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 30x
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*

i prefer earth + inferno...the AoE on tidal is funky and not reliable whilst tempest's range is smaller than earth and inferno (i think)

Aura of haste just decreases DX, only skill that's affected is shadow and i don't find it's very good...i'd say u need to get pumping heart first and master that cause it increases your AP

I have both a Merc and a Glad, Merc are good for bossing cause of the bunny skills they have and they have AoEs which help with grinding etc so they're pretty balanced
but Glads have Chi Sword which coupled with berserk can make grinding a lot faster than a Merc. They may not be as powerful as a Merc at bossing but they can still hold their own imo. They currently have Sonic Slash and Gale Strike which are more powerful versions of Tidal and Tempest respectively, i'm hoping they'll have a more powerful earth and fire AoE skill in the future >.<

so going Merc or Glad is really a personal choice i feel, both are good. It's just whether u put killing bosses fast or grinding fast

Also, boss uniques and elemental gear will be your friend cause if u have soil attr on your gear your earth skills will be powered up and water attr for water skills etc i recommend u go for that, that's why most still stick with a golden sword even in high lvls for their soil attr

08-05-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbluex

They currently have Sonic Slash and Gale Strike which are more powerful versions of Tidal and Tempest respectively, i'm hoping they'll have a more powerful earth and fire AoE skill in the future >.<
That's exactly why i asked which one is best.. Getting Sonic Slash and Gale Strike after.. Don't they are more powerful than Inferno + Earthquake ?
And Hyper Beat, if Aura of Haste isn't necessary, i leave it at lv 5 ?
Thanks for the help !

08-05-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

No boss is hard really to beat with a glad. It's just that merc's can probably kill them even faster. I actually perfer glad's than merc's when it comes to bossing. DX does help Shadow but the extra damage is too little to be noticed.

Last edited by Atmosphere; 08-05-2011 at 06:07 PM.

08-05-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosphere
No boss is hard really to beat with a glad. It's just that merc's can probably kill them even faster. I actually perfer glad's than merc's when it comes to bossing. DX does help Shadow but the extra damage is too little to be noticed.
Is Shadow a good skill ?

08-05-2011   #6 (permalink)
random
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineRappelzFiesta

coolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to coolbluex
IGN: coolbluex|Amarys
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 30x
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViniRomera
That's exactly why i asked which one is best.. Getting Sonic Slash and Gale Strike after.. Don't they are more powerful than Inferno + Earthquake ?
And Hyper Beat, if Aura of Haste isn't necessary, i leave it at lv 5 ?
Thanks for the help !
There is no best, just preference.
Earth has the biggest range, i think inferno is the most powerful but not as big a range as earth. i think sonic slash is only powerful if u have a water attr and the AoE is unrealible. gale strike has the smallest AoE and isn't as powerful as either earthquake of inferno...(though i'm sure someone can prove me wrong lol)

if u want my personal best to worst (not taking into account gear attr) it's earthquake blade=inferno, tempest, sonic slash

and shadow is not a good skill, there are tons of other skills that are better

[edit] ok i tested everything except sonic slash cause i have a water attr weapon, at all skills mastered, inferno is the strongest, earthquake then temptest
earthquake has the biggest range around u, inferno is next and tempest's AoE is around the enemy u hit, sonic slash also depends on the enemy u hit and the direction u face so u'll mostly just hit 1 enemy most of the time

Last edited by coolbluex; 08-05-2011 at 07:20 PM.

08-05-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

well.. i think i have decided myself xD
thanks again for all the help !
now i'll go on my own *-*