ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Power Type Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (10) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-20-2008   10 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute
Default JacktheReaper's View/Guide on Pure DX Buffalo's [By MT's Karukage]

thank you to all my friends that help me do this build Sensei168,Riku12,shinoReaper,Kytara and Ryousai,and to all the members of FauxPaz ,thank you guys

AP,most buffa i know in game are all AP build(it could be pure or most of there points are on AP)... thats why i thought that power types are boring characters unlike charm types*(having AP,HV,DP, even HP build)... there could be something else out there for power types ... then it just hit me to start this experiment.. :P
i read a lot of buffa leveling guides, skills guides,discussion thread...i started to gather data about the class in wiki,jwiki... and i took all those infos and started making this character(most of the datas i have here are from other trickster related sites).i started this character soon after i heard that the cap on DX was removed then

Growth

Stats that are important to this build are:this will explain why i choose 4123 as my growth,and of course bonus stat should be in DX :P

weak and strong critical normal attack,if you have enough AC,most of the time you will do strong critical in normal attack,it is noted tho that you can't do 100% critical all the time even with 500 LK or 300 AC

Fighter Skills:this skill will lead you to Blazing Strike and hopefully soon Shadow Attack

Warrior Skills:I'm still figuring out what skill to get next until Blazing Strike,suggestions??

note *in berserker status,when using Attribute Sword the attribute damage will also be multiplied by 2.04 then the total damage of your normal attack will all be convert to purely physical just like tidal slash,therefore it is more efficient to use Attribute Sword when going berserk*

My Items...*more efficient with myshop items*

well if i'm leveling/training my items depend on the monster that im bashing..
when its a mob like hell*in event zone 3*I'd go defensive

but usually i go AP equips

it would be a lot of help if you can have access to myshop stuffs.. it helps a lot in boosting the missing AP...

i compounded my sword with attribute,now i'm doing a very decent damage specially with berserker,attribute will only increase damage of your normal attack and some specified skills*i usually do normal attacks,i only use buffing skills and berserker*It is important that i make up for the AP

for leveling guide for this build this will link you to one of the most impressive buffalo guide i read

CujoEX Ultimate Buffalo Guide

i followed CujoEX guide to lvl...some of it ,i usually go on shortcuts

this build is for Blazing Strike...

Some BS arguments read was about BS being dependent to DX lessen by Skills and Equips only...

Yeah,it was a fact but then,a friend help me clear that one out...

you can clearly see that my friend was doing 4 hits in his target *poor pineapple* with just -7 not counting
the -2 base dx

Stats before BS

4hits BS with -9 dx including base dx

table shows the number of hits per DX interval,reaching 10 hits max

DX no. of Hits
+3 ~ - 2 2 HITs
-3 ~ - 8 3 HITs
-9 ~ - 14 4 HITs
-15 ~ - 20 5 HITs
-21 ~ - 26 6 HITs
-27 ~ - 32 7 HITs
-33 ~ - 38 8 HITs
-39 ~ - 44 9 HITs
-45 ~ and so on 10HITs

*table was copied from jWikI*

so clearly you can see that 4 hits is under -9 ~ -14 thus, BS included the base DX when it computed for number of hits

we also found out that like berserker Attribute in sword affects the damage of BS*unlike other power type skills*thats is base on the test that we made interchanging weapons,still confirming it...
the description of BS was somehow change,i think it was the same time as the DX cap was remove,i'm still confirming it tho.. *googling*
i hope i can update this soon,i hope this helps..

what do you guys think??...
open for suggestions

==================
Guide recovery kthx

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-03-2008   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Mashimoto

I think a DX build is something that a buffalo might be interested in. Perhaps if we can see how well a DX buffalo does in a vid or in more screenshots, then perhaps some Buffalos would consider making a oure DX build. Have u tried making a Hybrid DX character?

08-03-2008   #3 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxFX
I think a DX build is something that a buffalo might be interested in. Perhaps if we can see how well a DX buffalo does in a vid or in more screenshots, then perhaps some Buffalos would consider making a oure DX build. Have u tried making a Hybrid DX character?
This is not my guide. I recovered it from MT when it was in the "dark times".
But I can still answer some questions.

Why make a Hybrid Buffalo? Honestly then you'd lose out on A LOT. The point of going Pure DX is for Blazing Strike and Shadow. By going Hybrid you lose out of Shadow, and you also lose out on power. True naturally Bunny skills will be strong, but without that AP you won't be as strong.

Honestly, DX Buffalo are just fun things to do. I seriously wouldn't recommend one.

03-14-2010   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

flavour is on a distinguished road

Hi, i made a dx pure whit growth/basic info 4141 attack/charm 4
Is that going to make my dx pure a failure?:O ore almost same good cuz i got more hp,dp,hv.

Cud u make a ap pure guide to ? beacuz i got a attack pure but i think i have failed whit hes skill cards but he is in lv 84 so i dont have the power to make a new 1 :P
If u make a guide ore write to me about ap pure skills card i can se how wrong i have..

Last edited by Esper; 03-14-2010 at 11:47 AM. Reason: double

03-15-2010   #5 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

This guide is very old, and I highly recommend you don't follow it and just stick with going Pure AP.

03-16-2010   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

flavour is on a distinguished road

i will still do a dx pure and will still folow ur guide i got lv 52 now dx pure and tm lv 52 warrior.dx2+-6 whit hyper beat dx+2-8. dx pure owns now its so fun. i alredy got an ap pure its eazy to make and boring. But dx pures isent maybe so good but they are cool and all the ppls that play whit me is like wooahh! i might be going to buy berserker to day.

04-21-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Alliance of Valiant ArmsCounter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineSudden Attack
Awards Facebook Fan

Index2ooo is on a distinguished road
IGN: zXephyr
Class: Soul Master to_warrior
Level: 103
Guild: Ridiculous

awsome guide

10-26-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

iSath is on a distinguished road

I've been following this build since the original creator, it's been fun using, but I stopped playing since the transition to a Window 7. Now I can play and continue my buffalo and see how it turns out. I believe I'm currently lvl 95? Anyways this build is a good change in pace and is fun to use for those who are more practical.

11-24-2011   #9 (permalink)
What a NUB :3
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryGunboundLineage

iMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to behold
IGN: LoveYoux3
Class: Champion to_schoolgirl
Level: 320
Guild: God of War

Gratz and thanks to make a guide to help new users. +rep <3