ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Power Type Guides

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-18-2008   3 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Momijii's Hybrid Buffalo and Bunny Guide

MOMIJII'S HYBRID BUFFALO AND/OR HYBRID BUNNY GUIDE~
Please note that the following guide is a "work-in-progress", and will be updated as soon as I have the time to grapple with it. I, Momijii, am not nTreev, nor am I affiliated with nTreev, I am only a MMOG Staff member. This guide is not affiliated with nTreev either. This guide is only to be used on MyMMOGames.net, steal it and I will hunt you down. It may be used in other places with consent of Momijii.

Anyhow, when you create a character there are four numbers.

First Number:
The first number in your stat build relates to Power Types, the Bunny and Buffalo. This stat for a Power Type is already locked at a 4. The stats included in the Power Type are:
AP- Attack Power (It affects your skill damage as well as melee damage.)
AC- Accuracy (It affects that accuracy of pretty much everything.)
DX- Dexterity (The speed of your melee attacks. THIS STAT GOES DOWN AS IT LEVELS.

Second Number:
The second number in your stat build relates to Magic Types, the Dragon and Sheep. This stat for a Power Type should be at a 1 only as it is useless at any other number. Though for Magic Types, it is locked at 4. The stats included in the Magic Type are:
MP- Mana Points (Used for skill uses)
MA- Magic Attack (Used for Magic Types only)
MD- Magic Defense (Protection against Magic Skills)

Third Number:
The third number in your stat build relates to Sense Types, the Lion and the Fox. This stat for a Power Type should be (in my opinion) either a 1 or a 2. Though for Sense Types, it is locked at a 4. The stats included in the Sense Type are:
WT- Weight (The amount of potions, drops, and etc.)
DA- Detect Ability (How well you detect items when drilling, 90 DA is the "detect all point". It is also used in Fox skills)
LK- Luck (How often you critical)

Fourth Number:
The fourth number in your stat build relates to Charm Types, the Raccoon and the Cat. This stat for a Power Type should be (in my opinion) either a 4 or 3, depending on what you put for Sense. Though for Charm Types, it is locked at a 4. The stats included in the Charm Type are:
HP- Hit Points (How fast you will die, the higher the better.)
DP- Defense Point (How much defense you have against non-Magic Attacks.)
HV- Hit Evasion (How well you dodge non-Magic Attacks.)

Build Graphs: (Make sure you add all bonus points into AP)
Remember all those numbers from above? Well turns out they come together to make-up your character. There are only four GOOD graphs for a Power Type. And here they are:

4114-
This is the standard, cookie-cutter build that pretty much almost all Power Types use. It has the basic Power stat, as well good HP and HV, which is important for PvP. Though with that 1 in Sense (the third number), they have really low WT, which means they have to repot often.
Momijii's Opinion: 4.5 out of 5

4123-
This is a good build. A bit off the norm of 4114, but a good build still. It is the build I use for all of my Power Types. It has a bit of everything! It has the basic Power stat, as well as fair WT and LK, plus decent HP and HV. Though you have lower HP and HV. It's not that bad, because nowadays you can pretty much get a lot of HP easy.
Momijii's Opinion: 5 out of 5

4132-
I haven't really tried this build, but I have heard of some high leveled Bunnies using this build, so it can't be that bad. It is a fair ways off that norm, but there is plenty of WT and LK to go around. But you lose out on HP and HV. Can't say much about this build
Momijii's Opinion: 3 out of 5

4141-
I would say this is like Pluto in the basic Power Graph. Not many people I know use it. And I can only think of one person who uses it. It has a lot of WT and LK, but like 0 HP. Though I still like this build... I guess. o-o''
Momijii's Opinion: 3 out of 5

First Job Levels 1-50 TM Levels 0-40
Welcome to Trickster! Grats on making you Buffalo/Bunny. Anyhow, you should start off on a ship and well talk to the Captain man. Then after a while of chatting you exit at Gate of Coral Beach (which you can NEVER return to... Talk to all of the NPC's in that like "circle" and start off with the freaky looking bird-man, GM_Eni. And then continue down the line. Oh, and by the way, if you press 'C' and click 'Skill' you should see a red card. Double-click it. That is your basic newbie skill. It does set damage and has semi-ok AC, so just a heads up. So after you have done all of that "stuff", you end up at Paradise, and move from there.

Skills:
These are pretty much all of the first job skills (in-order) that you will need to be successful. And no, I won't post somekind of skill chart with all the details. That just takes way too long.

TM Level 10: Learn Bull's Eye and get it to level 7. (That way @ Base Level 15 you can do a quest to learn Shockwave and get it to Level 2 for a free 1 slot AP Ring.)

(OPTIONAL!)TM Level 12: Learn Shockwave and get it to level 2. (Read: This is optional, it's only if you want a free AP Ring. If not, start saving points `till TM Level 20 for Burning Rave (BR))

TM Level 20: Learn Burning Rave and get it to 10.

TM Level 25: Learn Pumping Heart and get it as high as you can.

TM Level 26-38: Get Pumping Heart and Bull's Eye to level 10.

(Bunnies Read: TM Level 40: Learn UpperSmash and start to level it up when you have the points. It's for Uppercut, pretty much your strongest move.)

(OPTIONAL Bunnies Read: TM Level 56: Learn Hyper Beat. Keep it at one for Dash.)

What you end with:
Lv. 10 Bull's Eye
Lv. 10 Burning Rave
Lv. 10 Pumping Heart
Optionally Lv. 2 Shockwave
Bunnies Lv. 10 UpperSmash
Bunnies Lv. 1 Hyper Beat

Where2Train?
Levels 1-11/12:
These levels are the Episode 0: Chapter 1 Quests. You should either finish at 11 or 12. I generally finish at 12 because I just have horrible luck finding the items, no, they aren't that rare. >->;;

Levels 11/12-15:
Go train on pretty much anything you see in Coral Field 4. You can do Hunter Yuri's quest 5 times, if you feel like doing them, though I don't think they give a very good amount of EXP or TM EXP... :/

Levels 15-About 18:
This is Episode 0: Chapter 2. It is initiated by Don Giovanni @ Gate of Desert Beach. This generally finish with you at 17-18.

Levels 18-20:
Train on Sea Scorpions and Hula Octopuses (If you feel like it) in Beach Field 4.

Levels 20-24/25:
Episode 0: Chapter 3. Initiated by Andrew (?) @ Beach City Paradise.

Levels 25-31:
Train on Pachis/Popos @ Path to Desert Beach.

Level 32-35-37:
Train on Green Chipmunks/Queen Yamu's @ Southeast Forest. You can stay here until 35, or you can keep going to 37.

Level 36-50:
Spot A: Path to Caballa Relics on Leaf Birds.
Spot B: Path to Oops Wharf on anything you see. Though here is a fairly large pot chugger if you're unfunded.

When you hit level 40, you will get a giftbox in your MyShop inventory. DON'T OPEN IT. Sell it for 3.5m/market price.

Well hey there! You made it to Level 50! Time to work on that job advancement!

Second Job Advancement
What you need:
-1 million Galder Check -from Andrew in Megalopolis Bank
-A Buffalo (if Buffalo) or a Bunny (if Bunny) sign from Kaboom.

How2Get1m?
Simple, when you turned level 40 you should have gotten an item (in your MyShop Inventory) called Level 40 Giftbox. Don't open it. Inside contains a sprint. Yes I know it's tempting to use, but you can sell the box for about 3.5m/market price. And there's your 1m plus 2.5 more! Give you 1m to Andrew in Megalopolis Bank.

How2GetSign?
You have to beat Kaboom. Now, unless you have MyShop, which you probably won't, you can go fight on your own. What I recommend is (since you're reading this guide) ask someone here if they want to help you. Being the kind people we are, we most-likely will help.

Once you get your sign and 1m galder check, go back to your Job Master (Not the Master Louis) which should be Warrior Kei or Boxer Jeanne. And wow! You get a spiffy (LOL??) new outfit.

Second Job Levels 51-130 TM Levels 41-120
Congrats! You're now a Warrior, or a Boxer if you're Bun-bun. If you're not broke from job changing, then get ready for more fun. Generally second job is like a bajillion times better and funner than first job, which is very, dull. Let's start off with the skills. Oh; when you change to third job, you are going Hybrid! whole point of this guide.
Let's begin.

Skills!
Well hey, at the end of job changing you should be around TM 55; so we start there.

Inferno Blade Route <-- My personal build
TM 55-70: Start saving points. Make sure all skills (Except Shockwave and Hyper Beat) are level 10. Use this time to save points for Berserk..

TM 70: Learn and Master (that means it's past level 10. Talk to Warrior Kei and click "Master Skill".) Berserk.

TM 70-85: Saving points again. T^T

TM 85: Learn and Master Piercing Wave.

TM 85-125: Start saving up points to learn and master (from here on l/m) Inferno Blade. Make sure you have 16 Points available by TM 125.

TM 89: Learn Hyper Beat. Since you're going Hybrid, you want to learn Dash ya? Just make sure by TM level 125 you have 16 Points to l/m Inferno Blade.

TM 91: Learn (but not level) UpperSmash.

TM 125: L/M Inferno Blade

TM 127: Level UpperSmash to 10

Yes I realize at TM (Type Master) 120 you can advance to third job, but I think it's best to be a higher level that way you have accesss to all of your resources.

Where2Train
Level 51-60: Unfortunately you're still at Path to Oops Wharf.
If you want you can get all of Episode 1 Available to you. (Which is the Caballa section I believe).

Level 61-Until you finish the Electric Snail monster quest: At level 60 you can start a monster quest at the Carbigal Monster Guild. This quest is very useful and will get you far. Make sure you are in a Royal/Special 2.5 or else it's not as useful.

Level 71 (when I finished the Snail quest)- 80: My recommendation is to find a friend(s) and party up and do the Oops Wharf Party Quest. Though others say if you have a lot of element gear you can go to Bugbears. If you have element gear go to Bugbears. But if not, stick with Snails or this party quest.
You can now do the Oops Wharf section of Episode 1.

Level 80- About 120: You are at Bugbears and Jokers. This place is good for your TM and it's best if you have Berserk and a sword with some element on it so you can train fast. It also helps if you have low DX. (Mine is and was -5 when I trained here. I also use a 92% Air Attr Sword).
When you hit 100 you'll get another giftbox with a Booster Bracer EX. Don't open it as it does double your EXP; only for three hours though. Save it for a day you can play a long time. Or do what I'm going to do. Save it until 200+

Level 121-150: You have two options here, Snow Field 3 (SF3), or Techichi Field 4 (Tech4). Both options are generally very crowded as they are very good training spots. Though with SF3, there are three levels, Bear, Yetis, and Iciclers. I personally try to avoid Bears as Lions are there like no tomorrow. It's very crowded in that section. Though if you can't get it in Yetis or Iciclers, Bears are still doable. It's not terrible, I just don't care for it.

THIRD JOB ADVANCEMENT
What will you need:
-Ticket of the Valiant - Clurican (Caballa Relics Mine)
-3x 1 million Galder checks
-Harkon - 8million+ from vendors, or by drilling
-Onyx (Bug Bears)
-Sacred Water (Swamp Fields Drilling)
-3 Brass (Brass Knight)
-3 Glass Pieces (Snowkid)
-3 Magnetite (Iron Knight)
-3 Magic Powder (Bone Magician)

The quest is fairly straightforward.
Location Warrior Kei: Oops Wharf Field 4, lower-right hand corner.
Location Happisto Stallone: Tapasco Field 2, upper-right hand corner

Monster Trials:
Yes, you have to do monster quests during this. Though (in my opinion) only three of them are fairly rough. Madame Chiffon, Leviathan, and Freya. Freya is the easiest, and Leviathan is the most difficult as it pretty much just eats your attacks and says "LOLFAIL" in your face. Madame Chiffon has Berserk (like our Berserk), but as I know of she can use Lacerator while in Berserk. I'm not entirely sure, but she is fairly dangerous. Sacrifice your AP Equips here for HP equips and you should be fine.
Also having a Sprint helps.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU NOW ARE A MERCENARY
(Don't worry Bunbuns, I'm getting back to you soon.)

Skills:
After the advancement you should be about TM 130 ish. Some people end up at higher TMs like 136 and stuff, but it all depends on what TM level you were when you started anyhow. I'll just put the order of skills, two builds. There's not much reason to put when to learn them as you have all the time in the world to learn them now.

Learn:
Dash
Uppercut
Quad
Counter
Guard
FOR PVP OPTIONAL! Guard Break

Where2Train:
After 150 it's pretty much a free-for-all. You can train pretty much anywhere there is a 2.5 Royal/Special. Though here are some of the popular places:

Techichi Field 4 (Tech4)
Ice Dungeon 3 (ID3)
Tapasco Field 1 (Tap1)
Tapasco Field 3 (Tap3) <- Not sure how popular this is...

Third Job Advancement For Bunbuns!
What you will need:
-Ticket of the Valiant - Clurican (Caballa Relics Mine)
-3x 1 million Galder checks
-Harkon - 20million from player vendors, or drilling
-Special Jade (Mud Bigfoots (Swamp Field 6))
-Sacred Water (Swamp Fields Drilling)
-3 Brass (Brass Knight)
-3 Glass Pieces (Snowkid)
-3 Magnetite (Iron Knight)
-3 Magic Powder (Bone Magician)

The job advancement is just like the Buffalo job advancement, except for with one different item. It's not going to kill you. ^_~
Location: Boxer Jeanne: Beach Field 6, right before the entrance to the dungeon.
Location: Happisto Stallone: Tapasco Field 2, upper right-hand corner.

The monsters you fight in the trial are the same as the ones Buffalo fight. But you have (might) Guard. Which will help in the Madame Chiffon room. If you have Guard, I suggest you keep it on 24/7 in the trials for safety.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE A DUELIST
Any information on training shall be where the Buffalo training is.

Skills
Like with the Buffalo, I'm just going to post a recommended order, as you have no rush to get skills.

Berserk
Piercing Wave
Inferno Blade

FOR PVP OPTIONAL! Faint

CREDITS!
-MyTrickster Wiki
-MyMMOGames Wiki
-My mom and my dad for conceiving me
-Everyone in the world~ <3 ya!

Last edited by Tardar; 04-12-2009 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Guide temporarily completed

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-19-2008   #2 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Saving room just in case ^_~

06-19-2008   #3 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Khmer2k1d5

Lol, Momiji, magenta is hard to read @_@:;

06-20-2008   #4 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by khmer2k1d5
Lol, Momiji, magenta is hard to read @_@:;
Seconded. It's too bright that it hurts my eyes.

Good guide though~

06-20-2008   #5 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I fixeded it.
Lol I'm surprised there's no tl;dr yet.

06-20-2008   #6 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

We're guide readers. Wait for a while you'll get some tl;dr, lol.

Thanks for the guide

06-20-2008   #7 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I'm trying for one or two sections a day, sorry if it's slow. Q.Q

06-21-2008   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Soxy will become famous soon enough

Great guide Momi, it's really helping me level my buffalo

06-21-2008   #9 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soxy
Great guide Momi, it's really helping me level my buffalo
Oh well thank you! <3
Though sorry for the lack of information in the first job section. There's not really much you can do. And plus; it has been a while since I've dragged someone through that section.

06-21-2008   #10 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Coffee
IGN: Nashi

Erm I mastered Shockwave because since I'm using the Infernoblade route, I'lll only have 1 active skill to use. (And I get faint) Am I screwed? And is Beserk really necessary? I srsly don't like it.

06-21-2008   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Chobby will become famous soon enoughChobby will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Chobby

Berserk isn't necessary but it helps take care of big mobs if you use elemental stuff Golden Lion equips and w/e myshop you have.

06-21-2008   #12 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough

Ok, so I'm gonna forgo beserk since I have element gear .__. Are you going to make a 3rd job section? I'm gettin lost in the wave of skills available then @__@;

06-22-2008   #13 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I'm adding a third job section tomorrow. I'm hoping it'll be done tomorrow; I'm not sure though.

Pie, Berserk isn't necessary but it helps a lot. I used to grind slow without it. But when I Master'd Lacerator to learn it, I would be able to grind at a faster pace. It helps the most at Bugbears when there are giant clumps of them. And honestly I use it a lot, but not really.
Plus, seeing as you'd only have Shockwave, it might help to have it just in case.
I assume you're going Hybrid? I think you'll need Burning Rave. .-.''

06-22-2008   #14 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Yeah, I have Rave o-o I mastered Shockwave because I knew I'd be using it a lot in pvp/gvg .__.

I'll see how training is at Bugbears when I get there @_@

Last edited by Coffee; 06-22-2008 at 08:32 PM.

08-03-2008   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Shirobon is on a distinguished road
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 8X

Nice guide, i needed a good bunny guide Dx

Keep it up ^^

08-04-2008   #16 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

pukang is on a distinguished road

are buffs (pumping heart, bull's eye, hyper beat) carried over when you use BERSERKER skill? ^^

08-04-2008   #17 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by pukang
are buffs (pumping heart, bull's eye, hyper beat) carried over when you use BERSERKER skill? ^^
Yes they are.

08-04-2008   #18 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

pukang is on a distinguished road

thanks ^^ it really helped me a lot \ /

08-04-2008   #19 (permalink)
-
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

OrangeJuice will become famous soon enoughOrangeJuice will become famous soon enough

Edit: Figured it out x]. Thanks very much for the guide!

Under "Congratulations, you are now a Mercenary", you have:

"Learn:
Dash
Uppercut
Quad
Counter
Guard"

I noticed Guard up there, and in the Wiki it says Hyperbeat is a pre req. So I have a question for just a plain-pure bunny, would you recommend getting lvl10 Hyperbeat and Guard when you're done getting the offensive skills (uppercut/quad/counter)? Or are those more PvP-centered skills? (I'm not a huge PvPer) Thanks for the guide! And I know its for hybrid but it still has good info for pure so thank-you =]

Last edited by OrangeJuice; 08-06-2008 at 10:50 PM.

08-31-2008   #20 (permalink)
BAM
ggFTW Regular

BAM is on a distinguished road
IGN: Yohimbe
Class: Elesis
Level: 28

Yay, oh wait not yay.