ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Power Type Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (42) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-27-2010   #81 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Entweihen is on a distinguished road
IGN: Fumino
Guild: Ecks T. C. (in forum not yet in game)

well, its always nice to have an updated guide... to prevent cramming when major changes happen.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-27-2010   #82 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Er.

I'm working on two guides, BOTH OF THEM are this detailed and with the update there's LITERALLY no difference. I don't really appreciate being told to change something that doesn't need to be changed, no offense. The only thing to change is like, you leave Desert Beach at 35 and go to Poppuri until like, 45-50 I assume, then do Epi 1 and Relics Keys. It's really just a few numbers to switch around, and I'm sure someone following this guide will realize you can get a lot higher than 35 at Desert.

PLUS there's now follow ups that send you from Desert > Esther in Mega > Poppuri. Honestly, if you follow my guide you don't need the numbers because the games TELLS YOU where to go.

And I'm sure most people don't look too hard at the training section. I try to make my guides 100% newb friendly - most people only look at the skill builds/stat build section, and moreso for my Diva guide the equipment section, which needs a REAL overhaul cause I'm adding a training pre-Diva and training equipment post-Diva section.

I work full time, help as a staff member here, and keep two heavy guides updated, and am working on a 3rd. Stuff like leveling overhauls come all at once. I honestly just copy and paste that section because it's literally the same >__>

It will be updated, but it's honestly not high on the priority list if the game literally tells you how to level to 50. I'll change it when I get my 3rd guide complete and just switch around training sections.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

Last edited by Queen; 12-27-2010 at 02:09 PM.

12-27-2010   #83 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Entweihen is on a distinguished road
IGN: Fumino
Guild: Ecks T. C. (in forum not yet in game)

no offense taken.

anyways, how about some tips on don?

12-27-2010   #84 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

I've lost the template to make new headers for the guide, so I'll either have to find them or spend an hour remaking them all so I'll just type it out here, even though this is something that if you really needed to know ASAP, you could've forwarded it to Power Type - ggFTW MMORPG and MMO Gamer Community

So you'll want your standard AP helm, if you're not using a 3s Ult Steel Helmet I suggest you get one since it can last well into 3rd job because you have so many AP buffs it really doesn't matter.

You'll want an HP shield and a pet with decent HP/AP, and if you can get some HV that'll work as well. You DO NOT want to go and stack attribute because DON IS VERY RESISTANT. You'll basically be spamming burning rave, running away from beserk, and pot spamming to hell and back.

If you were silly enough to pick a 4114 build and can't carry enough 1k pots (because YOU WILL DIE if you're using 500 HP pots), my suggestion is to let off as much weight as possible, take HP pots to 89% weight, NO MP POTS, and just run away from Don and sleep to regen mana (note: I also suggest this to people with builds with more than 1 in sense).

The process will be slow, but that's the Don fight for you. A sprint is always suggested. If you can't get 7k+ HP you are more or less guaranteed to be one shotted by berserk, and if you are 4114 and you manage to survive an electro-berserk, your pots will probably be so low you'll have to try again.

The fight is pot spamming/playing it safe. Whacking the hell outta Don does not work, but I got by with just burning rave, so so can you.

=======

As an aside, I REALLY don't appreciate being told how to run by guide, and I was actually really offended by how casually you tossed it out like you don't realize how much work keeping up with guides takes, especially two. Based on my MANY linkbacks, it's clear that I probably am in charge of the best Diva and Champion guide for eTO, I know what I'm doing. If I needed to update for Season 2, I would have, and the tone I got out of your last post was "so how about that Don?" also offended me.

I've maintained this guide for two years now. Be more cognizant, please. My guide is here to serve, and I would've been fine with writing a Don guide eventually, but if it was so urgent you really should have referred to the power type section, and you DID NOT have to request it. TWICE. I don't on a whim drop my life to add something immediately.

and I'm not trying to sound mean, I like knowing I'm helping out the community, but I saw your request the first time, and when people request something, I notice and add it. I'm not your personal guide writer. I've been asked the same question REPEATEDLY, so I made a FAQ section and reserved the right to not answer, because I've already answered it 5 times over. I have a life to juggle orz

Last edited by Queen; 12-27-2010 at 07:51 PM.

12-29-2010   #85 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

NeroBellum is on a distinguished road

Nice *-*
My bunny followed this guide...thank you -3-
4123 full ap :P

01-01-2011   #86 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLunia

Caramel is a glorious beacon of lightCaramel is a glorious beacon of lightCaramel is a glorious beacon of lightCaramel is a glorious beacon of lightCaramel is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Kataryne.
Class: Bunny. to_schoolgirl
Level: 14x/13x
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*

+rep

I'm following this guide up until 3rd job (I was originally going pure but I changed my mind) I went with the 4114 3AP/1WT and was able to kill Don by lvl 89! 8D

Thank you Timer for the siggy!
Duelist ~ 14x/13x

01-02-2011   #87 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Ellusionist has disabled reputation
IGN: Tsunderekun/Xairam
Class: Dragon/Buffalo to_dragon
Guild: ~Mirage Coordinator~
Xfire: tsunderekun

err... is it good if i mastered hyper beat? or should i retain it at lvl 10?

01-02-2011   #88 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

The difference of -1 DX will not make a difference in attack speed. You would be wasting 3 Skill Points when you could use it for other beneficial skills.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

01-02-2011   #89 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Ellusionist has disabled reputation
IGN: Tsunderekun/Xairam
Class: Dragon/Buffalo to_dragon
Guild: ~Mirage Coordinator~
Xfire: tsunderekun
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
The difference of -1 DX will not make a difference in attack speed. You would be wasting 3 Skill Points when you could use it for other beneficial skills.
oh i see. thanks for the fast reply.

01-07-2011   #90 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryRunescape
Awards Facebook Fan

skilledspell has disabled reputation
IGN: skilledspellz
Class: Vlad, Noct lt_sorcerer
Level: 30
Xfire: wtf is Xfire?

Quote:
The 4114 3AP/1WT Build [Highly Reccomended]
This is the new "popular build", and I've tried it out myself and I love it. Having that 4 in charm is awesome - that extra HP and HV helps out a lot. But there's always the question of what about your weight? A 4114 has a very restricted weight, honestly, you need at least a two in weight or weight equipment to play the game without getting frustrated by your restrictions. A 4114 3 AP/1WT is LIKE a 3124 for AP and WT only. Your AP will be the same if you could put a 3 in power and went pure AP, and your weight of a 4114 3AP/1WT will be like you have a 2 in sense, but just for weight.
And with your AP buffs, that little bit of AP loss will be very negligible.
what u mean when u say 3AP/1WT? u mean the 4 point u get when u lvl up?
also if u dont mind me asking, can i know your bunnys IGN and what world u in, i might need some help XD
lastly u need upper smash for upper cut and i cant find it in the skill guide at what lvl do i get it? thanks and AMAZING guide btw, im going by your guide and it really helps
ps. is it impotarnt to do story mode and can i still do it if i skip key quests in the citys

01-07-2011   #91 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MoonlightOokami has disabled reputation
IGN: MoonlightOokami

3AP/1WT : When you level up and you have the 4 bonus points, you pretty much put 3 of them in AP and 1 of them in WT so your correct about that statement.

As for the other two I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to Power Types so you'll need someone else to answer that question.

01-07-2011   #92 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Quote:
[Third Job]

TM Level 121-130, Save Points (28)
TM Level 130, Adrenaline M, Upper Smash 10 (1)
TM Level 131-141, Save Points (12)
TM Level 141, Upper Cut Level 10 (0)
It's there, not quoting the post and deleting all that just for the linkback.

At the moment, doing key quests through Caballa Relics is the fastest, and Oops Warf isn't bad as well, but after that it gets annoying.

I suggest doing Episode Quests as they give decent base/TM experience.

My bunny's IGN is iKyzuumi but she's frozen, but all my other characters are in my signature and I play on Jewelia, but it's best to catch me here via PM.

01-08-2011   #93 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

ok thanks, also how much would be a blood sword that has aprox. 180% element..
and is 180% high? what % would be cheap and affordable?
lastly what a good wep after 180ish? i have a lion sword but dont wanna be still using it
at that lvl, i cant get myshop so it has to be a non-myshop wepeon
thanks

01-08-2011   #94 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

knightguy363 is a jewel in the roughknightguy363 is a jewel in the roughknightguy363 is a jewel in the roughknightguy363 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: MochiMoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by skilledspell
ok thanks, also how much would be a blood sword that has aprox. 180% element..
and is 180% high? what % would be cheap and affordable?
lastly what a good wep after 180ish? i have a lion sword but dont wanna be still using it
at that lvl, i cant get myshop so it has to be a non-myshop wepeon
thanks
Well a clean blood sword is already 300m, but its quite an upgrade from a GS. Id say if it had comps around there its going to cost more then 400m depending on upgrade level. The weapons that are good after 180 is blood sword,soki staff, Ice Axe (cheapest to most expensive). None of them are cheap so better get farming. You could also try and get powerful sky or broad sword.

01-09-2011   #95 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

OMG i need help!....
i used brought hyper beat after i got my job adv and now it says only classes
to use the skill card are schoolgirls and warrior.... im a boxer now...
please respond soon i dont wanna restart =(
ty btw kightguy, i dicided to buy blood sword =D
NVM! i reilized my bulls eye was 9 not 10 LOL! it worked now =D

Last edited by skilledspell; 01-09-2011 at 07:53 AM.

01-09-2011   #96 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

knightguy363 is a jewel in the roughknightguy363 is a jewel in the roughknightguy363 is a jewel in the roughknightguy363 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: MochiMoo

You can still get hyper beat since you were a boxer before. You can get the first job skills at whatever job advancement you have. Its the third job skills where which job you pick gets which skills.

01-10-2011   #97 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

thanks and another thing
i used to play like 1 year ago and now i came back to trickster and im wonderin'
for Jewelia did the population decrease?
in megapolis i see less shop than i did last year, in tap 1 earlyer the afk spot was flooded
now theres no one, and even less ppl i see train there
may i know if any changes happend to pop, and also which is more populated, jewalia or fantasia? thank and if pop did decrease plz mention why, thanks.

01-10-2011   #98 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Yes the population did decrease. However, how SG interactive removed GameGuard did bring some players back.
No one really train at Tap1 anymore since most of them get plvl.

Jewelia are more populated than fantasia.

01-10-2011   #99 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

oh, is there a reason why pop deceased?
and is plvl power level? and what is that and how u do it?
also in your opinion are more people gonna start again cuz i wont quit but i dont enjoy
as much with less ppl, earlier when i played so many ppl pvped and i liked it but now
when i check theres always like 4 ppl inside and all of them end up being 250+,
no one lower than 100. i really dont like this =(

01-10-2011   #100 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by skilledspell
oh, is there a reason why pop deceased?
and is plvl power level? and what is that and how u do it?
also in your opinion are more people gonna start again cuz i wont quit but i dont enjoy
as much with less ppl, earlier when i played so many ppl pvped and i liked it but now
when i check theres always like 4 ppl inside and all of them end up being 250+,
no one lower than 100. i really dont like this =(
Level 100 can be achieved in two days now if you try, it's really rather easy.

Many people don't grind until they can handle Kerbs/Bats, because it's a lot faster/easier to go through power leveling.

/forum/trickster-onl...ml#post1434882

Tap1 died a long time ago, people either, as it was said, power level, or simply quest. Questing can be good experience but by Snow Hill the drop rate is pretty terrible.

A clean blood sword will probably run you like 200m? If you can make 200m+ (I've seen clean Blood Shields for 150, 180m so the sword may be even more) you can probably buy yourself like 70 levels with a good powerleveling, and I've seen people using GS well into the 2xx's + if they have to. I suggest investing in levels instead. I don't recall what you said your funding was, but I think you said no myshop. Even as a bunny bossing *may* be hard, as Count Blood was buffed up quite a bit. I suggest a min of 8k AP buffed and like 21k HP+, so whatever you need to achieve that, so be it. But I suggest paying for levels > a Blood Sword, since you can wield the powerful sky blade and other in-game items once you're at that higher level.